What should I work on next?

evandixon

What should I work on next  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should I work on next?

• Automatic Updates for Sky Editor
    • Gates to Infinity/Super Mystery Dungeon Save Editing (No promises)
    • Rescue Team/Explorers Save Editing
    • Gates to Infinity/Super Mystery Dungeon ROM Editing
    • Rescue Team/Explorers ROM Editing
    • The .Net 3DS Toolkit - Making it better and cross-platform
    • The DS ROM Patcher - Making it better and adding Luma game patching support
    • Mystery Dungeon Data Website

I have to many programming projects I want to do and not enough time to do them all. Vote on what you think I should prioritize.

• Automatic updates for Sky Editor - This will allow you to use future releases and dev builds of Sky Editor as they are pushed to the master branch of its components' repositories.
  • Gates to Infinity/Super Mystery Dungeon Save Editing (No promises) - Editing saves for these games is tricky, but possible. Time needs to be invested in order to figure out the save format, time which could be used for other things.
  • Rescue Team/Explorers Save Editing - Please comment with any specifics you'd like to see (no promises for complicated stuff, but I'll try)
  • Gates to Infinity/Super Mystery Dungeon ROM Editing - Making existing things more easily-usable and implementing existing research
  • Rescue Team/Explorers ROM Editing - Making existing things more easily-usable and implementing existing research. Might include further research into Rescue Team portrait editing (no promises).
  • The .Net 3DS Toolkit - Making it better and cross-platform. Will likely require a rewrite. A proof-of-concept can be seen here.
  • The DS ROM Patcher - Making it better and adding Luma game patching support. This probably wouldn't take too long, but would take time away from everything else.
  • Mystery Dungeon Data Website - Similar to the one available now, but would be a rewrite to support more information and more games.

On 18/4/2017 at 4:45 PM, evandixon said:

The DS ROM Patcher - Making it better and adding Luma game patching support. This probably wouldn't take too long, but would take time away from everything else.

As in being able to load any kind of DS mod without using a flashcard, just the original game and a 3DS with a CFW? That would be great.

• 1 year later...