Pokemon Moon - change trainer gender

kinghamster

• 5 years later...
On 4/18/2017 at 7:44 PM, theSLAYER said:

don't think so.

Flags interactions are complicated..

well, anyway i spent half an hour making it possible, i tested this method with every pokemon exept GBA and Switch games and it works fairly consistently.

So here's the method:

Open your .Sav file in PokeHex.

After you open it go to "SAV" tab, click below on "Block Data" and another window should have opened, In the window go to "Block" and search for the Block "MyStatus", after that open the misc and change the "Gender" to either 0 or 1, where 0 = Male and 1 = Female.

After that close the window and go to "Trainer Info" and check if it changed your gender, this is a fairly important part, because this method dosen't always work and it have a high chance to corrupt the save data for some reason.

then simply Save the file and play.

5 hours ago, EcoIsMad said:

well, anyway i spent half an hour making it possible, i tested this method with every pokemon exept GBA and Switch games and it works fairly consistently.

So here's the method:

Open your .Sav file in PokeHex.

After you open it go to "SAV" tab, click below on "Block Data" and another window should have opened, In the window go to "Block" and search for the Block "MyStatus", after that open the misc and change the "Gender" to either 0 or 1, where 0 = Male and 1 = Female.

After that close the window and go to "Trainer Info" and check if it changed your gender, this is a fairly important part, because this method dosen't always work and it have a high chance to corrupt the save data for some reason.

then simply Save the file and play.

Games with customizable trainer models would require replacing all the customizations with the other gender's values, for every place in the save file. Since that is undocumented, it is disabled in the GUI. Bypassing it with the block data, your mileage may vary.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...