I'm curious about Date received of Wonder card Album

BLACKBIRD

I'm wondering if I can modify the date that I received wonder card when I import wc7 from Pokemon sun save file.
I set the date as 11/20/2016 on my Nintendo 3DS, imported wc7 file,
and found out the Pokemon Met Date wasn't matching with the date I received wonder card - it was recorded as 11/26/2016.
I personally think the setting on wc7 file was set for 11/26/2016.

Do you not support any PKHeX functionalties that enable to change the date that I received wonder card in my save file, Mystery gift section?
If not, is it possible to find any way to change only the "Date received"?

58e72919a57ba_datemismatch.jpg.14c89e311b5adfc2c742fac90f9ab50f.jpg

Gen. V, VI and ORAS has locked date from WC receiving 

in Pokemon Sun Moon, you can receive the Pokemon at any Date without match the WC date 

Example:

Gen V,VI: WC recived at 01.01.2000, you pick up the pokemon one week later, the pokemon has data of WC (01.01.2000)

Gen VII: WC received at 01.04.2017, Pokemon has the date of your preffered pickup day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

"I set the date as 11/20/2016 on my Nintendo 3DS"

you received it -> console date is received date.

problem?

Nintendo 3DS date - 11/20/2016
Event Gallery wc7(Wonder card ID 1601) file import and receive.
Pokemon(Munchlax) Met date - 11/20/2016
Mystery gift - Wonder card Album; Date Received - 11/26/2016

Pokemon Met Date is synchronized with the console date,
But, Mystery Gift - Wonder card album; 'Date Received' is not synchronized to the console date.

Is there any function that can modify 'Date Received(of Wonder card Album)'?

52 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

Gen. V, VI and ORAS has locked date from WC receiving 

in Pokemon Sun Moon, you can receive the Pokemon at any Date without match the WC date 

Example:

Gen V,VI: WC recived at 01.01.2000, you pick up the pokemon one week later, the pokemon has data of WC (01.01.2000)

Gen VII: WC received at 01.04.2017, Pokemon has the date of your preffered pickup day

Thank you!
Do you know how to modify the Date set in the wc7 file?

• 1 year later...

Along with your 3DS, just change your Computer time and date to the date the event was active, BEFORE opening PKHeX or downloading or saving the wonder card event. I left an example below, sorry if anything is misspelled or anything, I was in a rush.

Example to this Wonder Card Date fix Problem:

Lets say you want the (2018) Get a Legendary Pokemon! "Shadowy Yveltal!" Wonder Card, which was only available/redeemable from May 4th 2018 to August 28th, 2018.

Step 1. Make sure everything on your computer is closed, internet, photoshop, games, PKHeX, etc.

Step 2. On your computer, go to Settings>Date & Time.

Step 3. In the Date & Time settings:

"Set time automatically" - Make sure this is turned OFF.

"Set time zone automatically" - Make sure this is turned OFF.

"Change the date and time" - Change the Date to the date the event was active, so from May 4th 2018 to August 28th, 2018. I will set my date to May 4th 2018. (Note you can only change this when everything else is turned OFF)

"Adjust for daylight savings time automatically" - Make sure this is turned OFF.

Step 4.  Close out of settings and open PKHeX.

Step 5. In PKHex go to Tools>Data>Mystery Gift Database> and find the Wonder Card your looking for. Mine is the "Shadowy Yveltal!", Right Click on the event and "Save Gift" to Desktop, or whatever folder you choose.

Step 6. Load up your games Sav. file into PKHeX, then open the "Mystery Gift" box and drag and drop the event you just saved to your desktop into your events, hit save, then save your Sav. File.

Step 7. Take your SD/Micro SD card out of your computer, and put your SD/Micro SD back into your 3DS.

Step 8. Turn your 3DS back on, and go to your settings and change your 3DS time and date, to the time and day you set your computers too. So, I would set my 3DS to May 4th 2018.

Step 9. Close out of settings, open checkpoint or whatever you use to restore your new Sav files to your game.

Step 10. Start your Game and go collect your Event Pokemon, after that save your game and check your wonder card.

Step 11. Restore your Computers time and date settings and your 3DS time and date back to normal.

Hope I helped. :VWheel:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Amazed 1

• 6 months later...

The way I did it was to use a tool called "runasdate" that allows you to modify the date a program runs as, rather than changing your system date. You just open runasdate, point it to the PKHeX executable, choose the date you want, and hit run. You'll see nothing different, no popups or anything but the injected wondercard will show the spoofed date you chose in runasdate.

It's a little bit more tedious, but you don't need to change your 3DS date unless you want to receive the Pokemon on a date different to the current date.

I'm new to this website, and I don't know the rules behind posting links, but you can search Google for "runasdate" and it'll be the first result. Make sure to download the 32-bit version, because PKHeX is a 32-bit program. You'll get an error when you try to run PKHeX through runasdate, otherwise.

• 2 years later...
On 5/21/2019 at 3:07 AM, radiocaf said:

The way I did it was to use a tool called "runasdate" that allows you to modify the date a program runs as, rather than changing your system date...

I gave this program a try but nothing changed. After pkhex was launched via it, the "Runasdate" program froze and didn't respond.

To test if it works, I believe the "Met Date" of the empty and default pokemon viewer in Pkhex should normally change according to the date you manipulated (as I tested it in VMware). But apparently this "Runasdate" program doesn't.

Not sure if I've done anything wrong tho. If anyone is able to confirm it's still working, or if there is any alternative program or better method changing the wonder card (mainly wc6 & wc7) date out there, please let me know here. I really prefer not to firing up my VMware or changing real system date just to do the save editing...

Edited by stebrick