I used the word loosely because while the eggs themselves are not circulated at all, I have seen lots of clones of them already hatched by various people. You can look at RoCs collection for example.

And yes Purin, pcjp 2003 5th anniv eggs.

Also if the 3rd Gen files from that Japanese website are still available somewhere, I am not aware of where that is.

IIRC @ReignOfComputer has some if not most of the hatched ones in his collection, and some may be in certain versions of @HaxAras and @InsaneNutter's FireRed Event save. Other Egg events may be present. Also, if someone like @shiny quagsire is on GC-Forever or TCRF, can you message Ralf, as he made codes for GoD, Colosseum, and maybe PAL Channel that similar to Taka-san's for GBA, allow events, (in Ralf's Case, Pokemon and not tickets/WC3's) to be injected one at a time into a save. if you are overwriting Agate Celebi, you need to make the first Celebi infinite. I also found out that half of the codes are opposite in shininess to the original Event, so avoid Forced-shiny ones for anything except for Zigzagoon or (Wishmaker/Channel) Jirachi, (PID/IV combos must match to Legit ones), but this may be enough of a clue to restore the original Event pokemon via re-creations, which we can merge into re-created WC3 files with @suloku's tool, and a custom PK3-enabled version of Taka-san's PokePark Egg Present Script, or Suloku's ROM Egg Present Script with PK3 input, with the Egg Flag checkable when needed. This may work on things like Pokepark Pokemon. I was thinking the mew in my Sig would make a perfect Gift pokemon for testing. 

Edited by St. GIGA
covered myself

http://pf.ksrn.net/webmaster/

I found contact info on the page @ajxpk linked to. 

@St. GIGA I may or may not have some of these Pokemon/eggs. I have a few in gen 6/7. But from the last I remember, none were found publicly or added to the save over on Digiex. 

I also reverse-engineered one from a screenshot so I could collect ribbons on it. That would be this one. And for anybody who wants to whine about legitamacy in this case: I don't care what you think. I'm not trading it, anybody who wants it can reverse engineer it themselves. It's not in your collection so don't worry about it. 

WishBagonA.png

Edited by HaxAras

On 4/20/2017 at 9:03 PM, coltonsmogon said:

They would, but the problem is that they have an NDA tied to the distro rom, meaning that they could sue if it ever leaked...

Mind sending @HaxAras his save, @St. GIGA?

How could they sue over publacizing a illegally sold rom whose distro cart was stolen from the distribution site? Should always archive. Original will always be worth something. There's a reason why anyone can download Nintendo World champion chips for NES for free and the last original physical cartridge sold for 25 k

Edited by YoshiMoshi
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, YoshiMoshi said:

How could they sue over publacizing a illegally sold rom whose distro cart was stolen from the distribution site? Should always archive. Original will always be worth something. There's a reason why anyone can download Nintendo World champion chips for NES for free and the last original physical cartridge sold for 25 k

Besides, I'm sure such NDAs have expired. And if this NDA isn't from Nintendo, then it's invalid considering we're dealing with Nintendo's stolen property. Also, that's a good point involving the NWC carts.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

Some of the eggs I have are not conforming to this algorithm. :(  Specifically Teeter Dance Pichu that are not shiny, are coming up shiny.  Not sure what is wrong.

Wouldn't they be shiny only on the original save they were intended for? Wouldn't it work like a reverse Manaphy egg? 

On 4/20/2017 at 7:12 PM, St. GIGA said:

With pleasure. Here is the original 2013 link from digiex in the JPN colosseum bonus disc page on page ~3 http://www.mediafire.com/download/izwcurm38mmflae/1019b_2013_11Nov_17_13-52-35.raw I hope you can understand me not posting it sooner, what with the issues and that.

Whatever that file you linked is, I can't open it. I never posted that before. But something else came to mind. Do you still have my *Private* Pokemon Box save? If it's as old as I think it is, it might still contain my un-modified Ageto Celebi. One of them was generated with out any moves and I later taught it a move so it could be migrated.

Edit: I pulled my SD Media Launcher memory card and found a backup from 2013. I check my 30 boxes of events in one of my gen 6 carts and Black. I can't find a copy of that thing anywhere. 

Edited by HaxAras

Yes, I do have your private save. I also have your JPN Colosseum save, and the English Colos save with the celebi in the pc. I will provide you with the save. Raw memcards are made of multiple saves, so if you want something from a raw save, you need Dolphin Emulator, and then you need to use the memcard manager to extract the normal gci file, before you can open the gci in PKhex or Trigger's PC. http://www.mediafire.com/file/3anepa8ba7v8bzk/Pokemon+Colosseum+Jap.+with+Celebi+in+Party.zip

Pokemon Colosseum - Celebi Received.zip

• 8 months later...

@ajxpk

I just had an idea. Could this be done to get the remaining 6 MYSTRY Mews with their proper trash bytes? If not, it's fine. This is a VERY exciting development.

That reminds me, how ARE the trash bytes handled with your rebuilt distros? Are they 1:1 with the trash bytes on Pokemon from the official distros or no? If yes, then the only distros we'd need are the European Eon Ticket and Aurora Ticket.

Edited by Invader TAK

7 minutes ago, ajxpk said:

No, sorry. And there is no hope regarding MYSTRY Mews Trash Bytes. 
I don't even know what kind of memory it exactly is other than that it is thumb code. And btw. it's a pretty dynamic one!
So these trash bytes are based on real time data during the moment the Mews were generated.

Btw. one thing I can tell you already is that I didn't changed anything about the mbs.
They're untouched and fully functional. So what you get with these mbs is legit.
The only thing that's not original is the master rom that sends the mb.
But even this one is close to being untouched. 
I only changed what was necessary.

Shame about the MYSTRY Mews. Oh well, figured I'd ask.

Now hopefully you can get as many multiboots as possible (since they're ALL that's needed from the original distro ROMs). Ones I'm hoping for include ROCKS Metang, SPACE C Deoxys, 10 ANIV Celebi and the European Eon Tickets.

@ajxpk This totally took me by surprise. You and I were just talking about these Jirachi multiboots in private last week I think, about my dream to make a GBA version Wishmaker. I had no idea we were so close. I'm even more overjoyed that we can now generate Negaiboshis too! I am curious though about the difference in appearance between this and the original Negaiboshi rom, as in, does it use this same generic master as BGF Zig, or rather something different. Considering this being one of the earliest events, I don't expect it to look like the 10ANNIV, etc.

This is probably the most enjoyment I've had since I dumped the 10ANNIV and Aurora rom. I think the stress of obtaining Aura Mew made it a less enjoyable experience, regardless of how happy I am to have it. Of course, us obtaining the remainder of the boxed 420 Mystery Mews was quite a unique and interesting experience.

I suppose we can't rebuild anything else for the time being without actual multiboot files. But that's basically impossible without possessing the actual roms (unless we can get our collector friends who could thoughtfully consider sharing the mbs, since they don't want to share the original roms). While hacking 10ANNIV/Aura MBs looks like it will be nearly impossible, it would be nice to theoretically recreate all it's variants that use the same algorithm/seeding, eg the 10ANNIV language variants, Doel Deoxys, etc.

Edited by Deoxyz
  • Like 3

On 1/9/2018 at 3:02 PM, Invader TAK said:

Yeah, hopefully the collectors who aren't willing to share the full distro ROMs will AT LEAST be willing to share the multiboots.

I honestly don't think it would hurt them or any of their concerns, be it the value of the original they hold, and/or promises with Ninty empoyees not to share, etc. No need for paranoia, as it's not the full original rom, rather providing what is necessary to create our OWN versions.

But I respect whatever decisions our collector friends would make, we're in no position to demand.

Edited by Deoxyz
  • Like 2