ORAS Demo Pokémon in Gen VI (this would be awesome)

coltonsmogon

Since jojo12100 was an epic beast (lol) and helped us acquire a whole bunch of unreleased event Pokémon, shouldn't we work on acquiring the Pokémon in the ORAS Special Demo?
jojo12100 wanted this to be done eventually as specified below.

jojo12100 said: ORAS Demo Pokemon in gen 6

Yes, eventually we shall have these Pokémon with us in Gen VI. I figure since you've disappeared for some reason (inactivity, moving on, etc.) I say we keep the tradition you started and start with this ASAP.

38 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Weird but PKMN-NTR seems to not be compatible with ORAS demo + in case I found why ally members don't appear for the moment in PKMN-NTR.

So you'll have to try in a 3DS emulator on PC which will be a bit harder.

But there are no emulators currently which can run ORAS at a decent framerate/speed. I'm not sure if sound is supported, either.

ORAS incompatibility confirmed by its creator because of RAM adress differences.

I personnaly don't have the skill to adapt it, maybe other members have better ideas?

All I can do is dumping the "original" starters after the first mission+ glalie.

I've heard that the Japanese demo is different too but I don't have it for the moment (PM me to tell me where I can find it to do researches).

362 - Oniglali - 59C544C95E5D.pk6

254 - Jungko - F8591195A5C3.pk6

257 - Braségali - DBE5F5A9442F.pk6

260 - ラグラージ - CFF65D0585E9.pk6

• 2 weeks later...