Raichu not valid, no matter what

TJGameplay

Hello, I am trying to make a Raichu, and no matter what I do to the stats, moves, memories, whatever, it always says: "Invalid : Evolution not valid (or level/trade evolution unsatisfied)"

How can I fix this? Nothing I change makes it work.

Thanks

Edit: Alola Raichu is completely fine. Just switching my "illegal" Raichu to Alolan Form makes it legal.  So there seems to be some weird Raichu related bug, unless im just missing something.

Edited by TJGameplay

If you make a normal Raichu you must have it be a Hatched Pokemon in an Egg, and it has to be after the date 1/25/2017 to be legit as this was when Pokebank was released. Otherwise as Kaiser said make a Raichu in ORAS save file, then drag and drop into sun/moon will be treated as a GEN 6 Pokebank Transfer.

Edited by alwayswrong

6 minutes ago, KaiserSpass said:

I think the normal Raichu would still be flagged illegal even if you mark it as hatched Pokemon because the hatched Pichu would still evolve into a Pikachu and then into an Alolan Raichu when the Origin Game ist S/M

Oh my goodness. You've figured it out.

I went through and did some testing, and you are totally right.

NO MATTER WHAT you do, Raichu, Marowak, and Exeggutor will ALWAYS be illegal in S/M even if they were hatched.

If you want these Pokes, they need to be transfered from an old game save.