Legality check says illegal, but I re-set it, and its legal

TJGameplay

So when I import Pokemon into PKHex, sometimes the Pokemon will have illegal flags.

But I can just click on the illegal flag, and it will then say that the Pokemon is Legal.

If I then "set" the pokemon, it will be flagged as legal.

So for some reason, I have to manually click on every Pokemon with the Illegal flag, and re-set them to make them Legal.

Can someone help with this, please?

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

PKHeX fixes common errors when setting to the save file. You can either check legality from the box or disable the automatic fixing under the set to save option.

Thanks for the info, and sorry for the late response.

Is there any way to automatically set the whole box, or all your pokemon, or something?

I am just trying to get around setting like 600 Pokes, haha.

Thanks!

• 4 years later...

I just looked in the shortcuts but unfortunately, I don't find the solution. 

"verify the checksum" does not work for me, and I don't find any solution with the batch editor.

My problem is :

My Pokemon appears as illegal but when I select one, its legal. But impossible to make them all become legal 

30 minutes ago, tototo said:

I just looked in the shortcuts but unfortunately, I don't find the solution. 

"verify the checksum" does not work for me, and I don't find any solution with the batch editor.

My problem is :

My Pokemon appears as illegal but when I select one, its legal. But impossible to make them all become legal 

Verify Checksum is for save file integrity checking, not PKM data.

The pkm editor pane makes the fixes. You can check legality from box as described in the shortcuts. Then, run the batch editor to fix everything else that has the same flaw, using the corresponding batch commands.

• Like 1