Requesting No Guard Fissure Machamp and Kangaskhan with Body Slam & Power-Up Punch

munchmill14

As the title says, I am requesting a No Guard Fissure Machamp and a Kangaskhan with Body Slam and Power-Up Punch. If possible, would some one be so kindly to post up the pkm files of these two or post up a tutorial of genning them. Because I try to recreate them and wasn't able to use them online. I try recreating the Machamp from gen 1 and genning no guard on it considering it can learn the move Fissure in Generation 1 as a TM. The Kangaskhan didn't work either for some reason. I tried to give the Kangaskhan power-up punch while having the move Body Slam and that didn't seem to pass the legality check online.

Thank You-

No Guard Fissure Machamp won't pass any legality check:

Gen1 VC pokemon will have their HA when transfered to Gen7 games

Power-Up punch its a Gen6 TM while Boby Slam Kangashkhan is a Gen1 moveset.

IIRC Gen1 pokemon can only be transfered directly to Gen7 games (Sun and Moon)

29 minutes ago, JISN064 said:

I guess the alternative would be return for the Kangaskhan but I saw video somewhere where the opposite player was able to use a No Guard Machamp online in Pokemon Sun and Moon. How he got it online? I do not know. This is what I am trying to figure out. The only close theory I can come up with was that he was running a cheat menu through CFW. Here's the Video:

Edited by munchmill14

53 minutes ago, JISN064 said:

True about Machamp, but Kangaskhan can be obtained through Pokemon Red/Blue Vertual Console (the glitch/MissingNo) and PokeBanked up to Gen 6 where it can get Power-Up Punch

This has gone on long enough.

4 hours ago, munchmill14 said:

I just need to somehow figure a way to get the Shiny Machamp With No Guard and Fissure to work.

How bout no.

You've already been told it's illegal.
Doesn't matter whether it got online by server mistake, or if another user is using a cheating program out of malice. It's still illegal.

No Guard Machamp cannot have Fissure, and Machamp with Fissure cannot have No Guard.

14 hours ago, munchmill14 said:

Because I try to recreate them and wasn't able to use them online.

BTW, have you read our rules??

We do not support using significantly hacked Pokemon to be used online against other players, especially unsuspecting players.
(Changing PID to make a Shiny, and also illegal ability/moveset combo counts as significantly hacked)

Read through this.

I'm letting you off easy by giving you a basic warning that will expire, and locking this thread.
Do be mindful of your requests next time.