Poke finder in PKHEX

alexander_13

9 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

It also has fashion, skin color, etc. Miscellaneous is a good enough representation for the multitude of things there.

Kapothics, I know this is off topic, but it is possible to implement a gender swap without the game breaking or...? Because I have tested the boundires of the game before (Map Location and PKHexing through walls) and one of the few things I noticed was that I cannot change the gender (Through Skin Color) without as soon as I load it, I see the person as the correct gender I swapped it to, but as soon as I load it, the screen goes black and it says 'an error occured'

Also, could you add a function to add changing Shiny chances or...? Because I have seen a lot of digits on Miscellaneous that is like 995 for e.g and it does not say what it is. Thanks for reading if you saw this :3

2 hours ago, KittyCats said:

Kapothics, I know this is off topic, but it is possible to implement a gender swap without the game breaking or...? Because I have tested the boundires of the game before (Map Location and PKHexing through walls) and one of the few things I noticed was that I cannot change the gender (Through Skin Color) without as soon as I load it, I see the person as the correct gender I swapped it to, but as soon as I load it, the screen goes black and it says 'an error occured'

Also, could you add a function to add changing Shiny chances or...? Because I have seen a lot of digits on Miscellaneous that is like 995 for e.g and it does not say what it is. Thanks for reading if you saw this :3

Gender changing requires too many values to change, including event flag and fashion data.

Shiny rate is determined by the ROM not the save file.