SM - Hat Pikachu

Cstylzzz

Hat pikachu & Pikashumium Z Crystal to be destributed for pre booking Movie ticket 
Original Cap from April 15th to May 1st repeated July 19th to July 31st. 
Hoenn Cap from May 3rd to May 15th repeated August 2nd to August 14th. 
Sinnoh Cap from May 17th to May 29th repeated August 16th to August 28th. 
Unova Cap from May 31st to June 12th  repeated on August 30th to September 11th
Kalos Cap from June 14th to June 26th repeated September 13th to 25th. 
Alola Cap from June 28th to July 17th repeated from September 27th to October 9th

Sources 

http://www.serebii.net/news/2017/12-March-2017.shtml

Each Pokémon would be holding the item Pikashunium Z Crystal with the ability Static, the following level and moves are:

• Pikachu Original Cap is going to be at level 1 with the following moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder and Agility.
  • Pikachu Hoenn Cap is going to be at level 6 with the following moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder and Iron Tail.
  • Pikachu Sinnoh Cap is going to be at level 10 with the following moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Volt Tackle.
  • Pikachu Unova Cap is going to be at level 14 with the following moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Volt Tackle.
  • Pikachu Kalos Cap is going to be at level 17 with the following moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Electro Ball.
  • Pikachu Alola Cap is going to be at level 20 with the following moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Electro Ball.

Source:Pokemon Global News/ Serebii

• 5 weeks later...

Just a PSA:

As the Original Series Cap Ash's Pikachu is out via serial code which is Region-Locked to Japanese consoles and copies, there is no way to get the Pikashunium Z-Crystal in other Region games such as US/EU as you can't trade it. It's totally fine to add the Pokemon itself to your save game via drag + drop the .wc7 onto the PKHeX editing controls and just edit the Pokemon's Country and 3DS Region to Japan (Thanks to this nifty guide by theSLAYER!) and make sure it isn't Shiny nor is the "Shiny Male" ticked under "Seen" in your Pokedex.

I've updated my own Pokedex code I made to include it (as well as the recent Megas and stones) for those who can use hex editors.

Sorry I just had to address this as the PGL can potentially ban anyone with Pikashunium Z in their inventory who isn't playing on the Japanese PGL. I know there are people who will still do it regardless, but I'm aiming this at the people who are concerned for their save data.

tl;dr Don't add the .wc7 to your list of Wondercards in-game with PKHeX if you don't have a Japanese Region 3DS and copy.

Alright, Happy Easter in advance to anyone who celebrates! :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, coltonsmogon said:

Isn't that Blue's/Red's SM cap? Shame that it isn't programmed into the game...

?

The caps follow the changes of Ash's cap in the anime,
and Ash's adventure in Johto is using the same cap as his adventures in Kanto.

Additionally, Red being canonically a different character from Ash,
it wouldn't make sense is Ash's Pikachu had Red's cap.
(unless there's an overlap, where Red and Ash had the same cap, but their designs were made slightly different,
so the characters can be told apart.)

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

?

The caps follow the changes of Ash's cap in the anime,
and Ash's adventure in Johto is using the same cap as his adventures in Kanto.

Additionally, Red being canonically a different character from Ash,
it wouldn't make sense is Ash's Pikachu had Red's cap.
(unless there's an overlap, where Red and Ash had the same cap, but their designs were made slightly different,
so the characters can be told apart.)

That was the whole point of the hat (and could be implemented in a future update for a future event (Red's Pikachu. Come on, Game Freak, do it!). And P.S. that was the hat in the middle from earlier in the thread...

This one in the middle, remember? You posted that pic :P

pokemon_main.jpg

Edited by coltonsmogon
Trying to clear up the confusion that Slayer has

2 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

That was the whole point of the hat (and could be implemented in a future update for a future event (Red's Pikachu. Come on, Game Freak, do it!). And P.S. that was the hat in the middle from earlier in the thread...

This one in the middle, remember? You posted that pic :P

pokemon_main.jpg

That one in the center is Ash's hat, specifically for the movie.
Based on the pattern, I'll say it's trying to unite Kanto and Alolan cap into one.

Yep, sadly that's missing from the games