Legality Check for Event Pokemon - Ability is not checked

Sonic Blader

Hello!

For event pokemon present in the event database, the ability is not checked to see if it is valid for the event or not. For example, Sapporo Vulpix is available with only Snow Cloak. But when its ability is changed to Snow Warning (HA), it is still considered legal.

QzEJ58T.png

Edited by Sonic Blader

My Event Database has .pgt, .pcd & .pgf event pokemon files for Gen4 & Gen5. I have downloaded them from here from Event Gallery / Event Collection. I had placed them all in the 'mgdb' folder. When using the Database, I am able to view/import the wc6/wc7 event pokemon with their items but for .pgt, .pcd & .pgf files, the item is imported. I have made the video of this below:-

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Just added the Ability Checks.

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/a4e04fc2fe445bcc7edceb95641fada0d4a3f1fd

As for the held items, PKHeX is nice to the user and doesn't remove items on transfer across generation if the item still exists in the later generation. Saves the hassle of reattaching items.

Thank you for the Ability checks!

But the items which exist in later generations, for example, Lucky egg, are not retained when importing the pokemon. You can see in my video, the charmander with Lucky egg does not retain it.