Jump to content

Ban Wave and Evasions


HakuEdoTensei
 Share

Recommended Posts

So I was looking at some of the topics, and a post reminded me of the Ban Wave. Now, technically speaking, is it possible to have a hacked Pokémon from a trade with another 3ds you own, because wouldn't the game recognise it as a traded Pokémon therefore you cannot get banned? I only have a banned version of Moon due to my playing around with PKHeX/PKHaX and creating stuff like wonder-guard Arcanine, and I do not own a 2nd 3ds. Anyway, back to the topic. Could you trade a 'legitimate' (created from PKHeX) from ORAS/XY to SM through Pokebank? Could you have a almost complete Pokedex with ONLY legal Pokémon and not get banned? Could you have every legal clothing item in your version AND have 1,000,000 festival coins and not get banned? This is starting to get repetitive but, could you have 100 of every item and not get caught? And most importantly, could you create a Pokémon using PKHeX with 6IV's AND Shinified? I don't know the answers so if anyone of you know, could you tell me? Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day :3

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whoa, wall of text. Space out your posts, dang!

It sounds like you're affected by the second ban, the one related to game sync (Wonder-guard Arcanine tipped me off).

Going to answer your post part by part.

44 minutes ago, KittyCats said:

is it possible to have a hacked Pokémon from a trade with another 3ds you own, because wouldn't the game recognise it as a traded Pokémon therefore you cannot get banned?

For starters, I'm not sure if traded Pokemon won't get you banned.
I would tell you not to risk it, but if you have to, OT, TID, SID of traded Pokemon would be different from your main save (for obvious reasons),
and your save's trainer's name would be the Latest NotOT Handler.

37 minutes ago, KittyCats said:

Could you trade a 'legitimate' (created from PKHeX) from ORAS/XY to SM through Pokebank?

If it's legal, Pokemon Bank would accept it.

38 minutes ago, KittyCats said:

Could you have a almost complete Pokedex with ONLY legal Pokémon and not get banned?

My National Dex in Pokemon Bank and in Sun Moon (the game does record what you have seen and obtained, just doesn't display it)
is complete with all possible Pokemon, and I ain't banned (yet)

39 minutes ago, KittyCats said:

Could you have every legal clothing item in your version AND have 1,000,000 festival coins and not get banned?

This is starting to get repetitive but, could you have 100 of every item and not get caught?

Just in case I haven't mentioned it (I feel like I have, in the other thread),
we don't know the specifics of how one gets banned.
(it's not like we work for Game Freak, and it's not like they listed out clearly what leads to people getting banned)

It is possible that once you game synced, they may compare before and after saves (on their server), against other variables in the save that we have yet to document,
to see if you legitimately obtained everything.

No one will be able to give you a definite answer and no one will be responsible for you being banned, if you still somehow got banned.

I don't use PKHeX on my main cart, and I trade over whatever items I need for my personal game play, as I know trades count are logged.
 

43 minutes ago, KittyCats said:

could you create a Pokémon using PKHeX with 6IV's AND Shinified?

PKHeX does tons of things, and that's one of it.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Whoa, wall of text. Space out your posts, dang!

It sounds like you're affected by the second ban, the one related to game sync (Wonder-guard Arcanine tipped me off).

Going to answer your post part by part.

For starters, I'm not sure if traded Pokemon won't get you banned.
I would tell you not to risk it, but if you have to, OT, TID, SID of traded Pokemon would be different from your main save (for obvious reasons),
and your save's trainer's name would be the Latest NotOT Handler.

If it's legal, Pokemon Bank would accept it.

My National Dex in Pokemon Bank and in Sun Moon (the game does record what you have seen and obtained, just doesn't display it)
is complete with all possible Pokemon, and I ain't banned (yet)

Just in case I haven't mentioned it (I feel like I have, in the other thread),
we don't know the specifics of how one gets banned.
(it's not like we work for Game Freak, and it's not like they listed out clearly what leads to people getting banned)

It is possible that once you game synced, they may compare before and after saves (on their server), against other variables in the save that we have yet to document,
to see if you legitimately obtained everything.

No one will be able to give you a definite answer and no one will be responsible for you being banned, if you still somehow got banned.

I don't use PKHeX on my main cart, and I trade over whatever items I need for my personal game play, as I know trades count are logged.
 

PKHeX does tons of things, and that's one of it.
 

 when I said creating a 6IV Pokémon that is shiny, I meant like all your pokemon being shiny. Thanks for the response :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I got an 090-0207 when trying to Game Sync an edited save. Do you know if it's a permanent ban, or no?

Another question: If I import to my save those wondercards you have here, can my save be flagged as illegal on Game Sync?

The second question is because I have two events (Munchlax with Snorlium-Z and Mewnium-Z from PokeBank) that I want to get in a new save, if I can't Game Sync the old one again......T-T

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gabesan21 said:

I got an 090-0207 when trying to Game Sync an edited save. Do you know if it's a permanent ban, or no?

Another question: If I import to my save those wondercards you have here, can my save be flagged as illegal on Game Sync?

The second question is because I have two events (Munchlax with Snorlium-Z and Mewnium-Z from PokeBank) that I want to get in a new save, if I can't Game Sync the old one again......T-T

Your code seems slightly different. Did you not update the game or 3DS firmware?

While the wonder cards we provide are from the exact event,
we are unsure if how game sync checks your save.

I've done one injection before on a game synced save, but it was a current event.

Can't advise you anything past this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, gabesan21 said:

I got an 090-0207 when trying to Game Sync an edited save. Do you know if it's a permanent ban, or no?

Another question: If I import to my save those wondercards you have here, can my save be flagged as illegal on Game Sync?

The second question is because I have two events (Munchlax with Snorlium-Z and Mewnium-Z from PokeBank) that I want to get in a new save, if I can't Game Sync the old one again......T-T

You error code doesn't seem to be anything to do with PKHeX... You might've injected a wc at the wrong event time, and the game has picked up on this with the hack-check maybe...? I did a quick Bing search, and it looked like the one with PKHeX is something like 090-2011 or 090-0212.... I have no clue what that error code could be. Maybe it could be a error code for those with Game Sync?

Well, what-ever it is, at least it says something

Back up save files

I am not gonna rant or anything, but if a save file becomes corrupt, and you do not have a back-up.... to put it simply

You'd be screwed

You would have to start it all over again lol

:P

(For the first time in forever...)

Kind Regards

KittyCats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, KittyCats said:

Back up save files

I am not gonna rant or anything, but if a save file becomes corrupt, and you do not have a back-up.... to put it simply

Yes, I did the backup of the original save. I added some legal Pokémon for use in Kanto X Alola Rumble, but I also added some bottlecaps in my bag.

When I tried to Game Sync the edited save, the error was 090-0210, but after that I restored the original backup and tried to Game Sync again. The error changed to 090-0207.

Someone told me that in 48hours I could do Game Sync again, but tried the entire past week and lost the competition.

Right now, I'm in a new game without my Snorlium-Z and Mewnium-Z

11 hours ago, KittyCats said:

You'd be screwed

You would have to start it all over again lol

Yes, I am....   T-T

Edited by gabesan21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I've done one injection before on a game synced save, but it was a current event.

I'll try to do a Game Sync after the injection. I'm screwed anyway...

If succeed, I'll post the result here for the future. Just enjoying the bad happening to do some experiments. 

For example, I noticed that if I create the Pokémon in an edited save and use the Bank, I can transfer without any problems to another save that I use for Game Sync. That's because PGL checks some flags for each Pokémon. If it exists from nothing, without an entry for capture, trade, transfer from Bank or breed, it will be marked as hacking

So, I think that my problem started here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gabesan21 said:

I'll try to do a Game Sync after the injection. I'm screwed anyway...

You could just download a save file and see if that works...

 

5 hours ago, gabesan21 said:

For example, I noticed that if I create the Pokémon in an edited save and use the Bank, I can transfer without any problems to another save that I use for Game Sync. That's because PGL checks some flags for each Pokémon. If it exists from nothing, without an entry for capture, trade, transfer from Bank or breed, it will be marked as hacking

That's because it needs to be obtained for it to be legal. You may have encountered a problem trying this...

 

5 hours ago, gabesan21 said:

So, I think that my problem started here

Well your problem probably started when you made Illegal Pokemon using PKHeX and the hack check flagged it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...