SM - Shiny Tapu Koko Serialcode (JPN)

King Impoleon

Hi, I don't know if it permitted to ask here or at all but does any kind soul have a spare code for tapu koko? I don't need the WC just an actual code if someone nice has one. I don't know how to repay if someone gets me one. If not permitted please delete. Thanks for that!

3 hours ago, IcedPlatinum said:

Hi, I don't know if it permitted to ask here or at all but does any kind soul have a spare code for tapu koko? I don't need the WC just an actual code if someone nice has one. I don't know how to repay if someone gets me one. If not permitted please delete. Thanks for that!

Would trading you a shiny Tapu Koko suffice?
Plus, if your 3DS isn't Japanese, the code wouldn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Bulbapedia it will be in South Korea from April 8-9.as part of a "Korean League 2016-17 Spring event."

It's a local event so it's Region-Free. Hopefully we'll get a US/EU announcement soon. :)

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shiny_Tapu_Koko_to_be_distributed_in_South_Korea

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_VII#Melemele_Island_Tapu_Koko

Edited by Holla!
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Holla! said:

According to Bulbapedia it will be in South Korea from April 8-9.as part of a "Korean League 2016-17 Spring event."

It's a local event so it's Region-Free. Hopefully we'll get a US/EU announcement soon. :)

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shiny_Tapu_Koko_to_be_distributed_in_South_Korea

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_VII#Melemele_Island_Tapu_Koko

We don't have much Korean people here or?... I have a friend on twitter @iceposs2000 that living from korea (busan) and he takes part at any event 

but i don't know if he would upload his own obtained events here...

22 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

We don't have much Korean people here or?... I have a friend on twitter @iceposs2000 that living from korea (busan) and he takes part at any event 

but i don't know if he would upload his own obtained events here...

Hmmm, it worth a shot asking.
Even if the wonder card can't be extracted, it'll be good to get a cloned .pk7 file for me to see, since your friend will be able to prove obtaining it.

of course, I won't be uploading the obtained copy to public; this is merely to help with analyzing and identifying if the wonder card we get in the future (if any) is the correct one.

10 hours ago, Holla! said:

It's a local event so it's Region-Free. Hopefully we'll get a US/EU announcement soon.

Likely will be a TCG tin or box type of tie-in (Think: Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal), so wait for 3 - 4 months..

I've made an arrangement to trade for a Korean Shiny Tapu Koko, so I can share the details (not file) when I get it. I'll only have the Pokemon, though. I don't know of anyone in Korea who'd be able to extract the WC. To the best of my knowledge, Rochi (@iceposs2000) can't either.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Holla! said:

Another way is to search around the internet forums to see if anyone got it like GBATemp iirc had that Korean Shiny Diancie back in Gen 6.

while that's true, that seems to be the only one of the only times gbatemp provided something we didn't have.

Either way, it'll be good for me to get the information first, even if we don't get the wonder card right away.

(also, problem with randomly sourced wonder cards is, we don't know if it's the real deal. for all we know, it is faked)

Who shared the previous korean events for Gen 6 and 7 that are available here? I guess it was not contributed from the same user?

I quite believe it. These events are rare as hell, so its hard to find someone who wants to contribute the Wonder Cards here. So we can just hope.

May i ask if you got the Wonder Cards or ''just'' the Pokemon itself?

Edited by Guest