Can I place a paid request for a pretty huge rom edit?

NOTE: If I cannot indeed place a paid request for a pretty huge rom edit, then please kindly let me know. Otherwise, if you have lots of time and skill with editing the textures cleanly, please let me know so that I can thank you dearly for this request. Also, I skimmed through the terms and conditions, and found nothing that said that I cannot do this. If I missed anything, kindly correct me.

When I say big, I mean pretty darn big. On this DeviantArt page (high-jump-kick.deviantart.com) are alternate shinies for every Pokémon thus far. I basically want somebody to edit the shiny textures of each and every Pokémon form to corresponding shiny colorations on said DeviantArt page. Some Pokémon, such as Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk, have more than one particular recoloring, so choose in that case from the available options. Also, if your result is a few shades off of the image, that I can also accept, so long as it looks like the corresponding image. Of course, I will pay well for this. Please reply if you want to contribute. Thank you.

In case you're wondering why I can't do this myself, there are two reasons:

The first is that this is not a very good computer and is probably not able to handle the memory requirements.

The second is that I do not have that much free time, and while I could muster that up, it would take a really long time before I finish it myself. I am willing to pay money to save that time, and lots of it.

It'd probably be better if we didn't allow it.  One of our staff members described it as our site acting "as a broker for monetary rom hacking deals", which sounds really sketchy IMO.

Based on what you want, I think Ohana3DS is what you'd want to use if you want to try it yourself.  I don't know its memory requirements, but the FAQ implies it can run in 32-bit, where the maximum that could be used is 2GB.

3 hours ago, evandixon said:

It'd probably be better if we didn't allow it.  One of our staff members described it as our site acting "as a broker for monetary rom hacking deals", which sounds really sketchy IMO.

Based on what you want, I think Ohana3DS is what you'd want to use if you want to try it yourself.  I don't know its memory requirements, but the FAQ implies it can run in 32-bit, where the maximum that could be used is 2GB.

Well, thank you anyhow.