AR Code: Use Alternate Forms over WiFi - Problem!

TERRA#493

I really would like to use some Alternate Forms in WiFi, but there is a problem.

I play with a iTouchDS, so i can record my Pokemon Platinum-Battles and upload them on YouTube.

After i selected the newest cheat.db from GBAtemp, i select the AR Code "Use Alternate Forms over WiFi". But then, when i started the game and wanted to accept a invite in WFC Lobby the game freezes and i have to restart my NDS..

I'm glad for any help! Thank you in forward!

My suggestion is to activate the code and save. After you save, simply restart your game WITHOUT the cheats. Head into Wifi and try again. If problems persist, chances are the game cannot comprehend the avatar change, and therefore malfunctions.

Wow, finally a answer *.*

Thanks, but i don't understand. Normally, if i would like to play a game with cheats, i start my iTouchDS, then i go to the game, go to cheats, select the cheat and then confirm it, and start the game. So, what is your suggestion?

I understand it like, i should select the code, confirm it, then reset my NDS, and after, i should start Pokemon Platinum?