PKedit Batch Editor Values

umleydie

Hello,

I'm trying to do a batch edit. I've figured out every tab I need to do except memories and super training. Is there any tabs or values for me to be able to turn: 

memory type: the pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...

as well as for medal editor. For some odd reason a lot of my pokes have them all checked off and I need to go in manually and click remove all to each pokemon to make them all legal. 

If there is a batch editor command that I can apply to all of them to remove all their super training and memories could you let me know the correct formula please. It would save alot of time instead of changing and removing them one by one.

Thanks Cheers

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I'm still super confused. So I attached photos if it helps explain whats wrong with my pokes.

1) Gives me an error I open memories. Change memory type to be the first one to delete the memory: the pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember... 

2) Still an error. I open Medals and everything is checked so I hit remove all.

3) Tada! Perfect. Legal

So I'm looking for the .OT_memory=0 command or .SuperTrain=uncheckall or something in the batch editor. I've tried multiple times on all the different OT and SuperTrain I'm not really sure how to get the commands I'm wanting there doesn't seem to be a Hint thing? And it keeps giving me "file ignored due to an internal error" Any advice on the commands I'm looking for?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 4.06.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 4.05.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 4.04.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 4.04.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 4.04.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 4.03.53 PM.png

7 hours ago, umleydie said:

I can't figure out how to uncheck all the super training tho still

Select the "Any" dropdown to see the properties for any pkm format; the "All" is for properties common to all formats (sometimes not a real property for certain formats, it's that way for programming convenience).

K I still do not understand I need help. "Any" or "All" doesn't give me the actual code that I need to type in. I've tried doing a variety of.SuperTrain=0 .SuperTrain1_SPA=  .SuperTrain1_SPA=0 .SuperTrain1_SPA=1 Everything it just gives me an error. What is the exact code similar to what I posted before of .OT_Memory=0 .OT_Affection=0 .OT_Intensity=0 .OT_TextVar=0 .OT_Feeling=0 that i need to type in to remove all the supertraining check marks. 

Attached below is examples of what I've tried to do. I'm just looking for the Exact Code that I'm suppose to type in. I've looked all over the web and on here and https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/blob/8198bba01b6345f4d9af1b904ccfb9e767904325/PKHeX/Legality/Checks.cs theres no clear answer like other categories. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 11.37.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 11.37.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 11.39.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 11.41.13 AM.png

Edited by umleydie