Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your work, KazoWAR !

*Some Item names maybe incorrectly translated, if so please report it.
I've seen an item called Poké Ball... and it seems that it's a Lure Ball, a ball made from a blue apricorn. ( The last pokeball on the corocoro scan under)

http://projectpokemon.org/images/corocoro/hgss/apricorn_balls.jpg

Edited by eData
That's a Lure Ball. ^^'

I'd play this, but I don't see much point. I've played Pokemon long enough to know most of the moves and abilities by heart, and a good portion of the game off of memory. That, and I'm taking Japanese too (which doesn't help, considering I can only read Japanese but I don't know any vocabulary :P)

Nah. I'd rather wait for the full translation or the English rom. ;)

You'll be waiting for the English release, then? xP It'd be a waste and very difficult to translate all of the story. They normally just do the most important parts. I'm attempting to play through it untranslated xD

just wondering with this patch what is the current status with the anti-piracy freezing nonsense? I mean I heard that a patch by Rudolph (not sure if that's the right name) has permanently stopped the freezing and other problems caused by the anti-piracy. So in short will this patch do the same or does no such thing exist yet?

good question my rom doesnt black out cause i start it from the bios but it freezes i think i might try the rudolph patch and see whats up

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

i did fire red before there was a patch just know what you are doing and remember the old story line on this rom i am on the last gym before the elite 4 ive had several rom crashes waiting for acekard to arrive so i wont have to put up with NO$GBA -.-

a slight problem the game outright refuses that my cyndaquil gets to level 10 it is fine the whole time but i want to train to lv.10 before the rival battle it happened a few times now the first few it stopped walking into the pokecenter after he was lv.10 this was all post patch now it is patched and as soon as he hit 10 i didnt get out of the battle it just stopped i got a message about "bios" something or other i didnt pay attention :/ any ideas what to do?

I've noticed that the types haven't been translated. Is that because, like the Yes and No buttons, they are graphics and not text?

It'd be cool if you could somehow translate those, but that's probably easier said than done. And I suppose it wouldn't hurt to learn some japanese.

Hello,

congratulations for this Translation Patch,

then, on my DS with R4, .SAV made with Patch Version 2.5b, 3b and 4, do not open with the clean Japanese ROM, black screen :frown:

I try with the cheat code 020DD9E4 E1A00000 020D3820 E1A00000, but the result is equal :mad: