Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O yeah, Maybe I will redownload the patched rom. But, can I transfer my save from the one I've just played with the Japanese pokemon's names to the new one? I am playing it on desmume 0.9.5, or I will have to start playing from the beginning. The patch is great though, the first gym leader was translated which I think in the previous patch the gym leader is still in Japanese. Great work so far! Looking forward to patch 8.

I'd play this, but I don't see much point. I've played Pokemon long enough to know most of the moves and abilities by heart, and a good portion of the game off of memory. That, and I'm taking Japanese too (which doesn't help, considering I can only read Japanese but I don't know any vocabulary :P)

You'll be waiting for the English release, then? xP It'd be a waste and very difficult to translate all of the story. They normally just do the most important parts. I'm attempting to play through it untranslated xD

I agree. If I fet up with the uncomplete translation, I would rather switch back to D/P/PT and wait until March of 2010, but I think of anyway just give it a try W/O English text. I already made a request for the English rom from my friend at school. Maybe I will remine him at the end of Febuary to send the rom to my email.

I will continue to play this game until I think I'm fet up with the rom.

You can't really rely on Gold/Silver now because parts of the game has changed, thus make it more difficult to play, especially W/O English text which is very important.