Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

intwtfkjr thanks for replying to my problem but ive tried 5 different types of roms and two different types of patches. I used v4 and v3 patches as well as the new v5 patch. Everything works untill i get into a battle there's nothing wrong with the roms so is it possable that the ds could be a problem and i may have forgotten to mention i am using a dsi and an r4i card could that be a problem to.

But my pokemon platinum has been working forever and still is as well as the other games on my r4 card also i have tried using pokemon soul silver and i have been getting the same problem it works fine until i save cut off the game and try to play again. Even after that the game still works until i battle then it goes back. is it possiable that maybe there is something i am doing wrong when patching or downloading the games or should i just wait for v6 to come out.

Okay, so, I'm officially scared to get a Ak2i or M3i (still cant decide).

I'm for sure planning on updating my DSi to the 1.4 firmware. But has anyone successfully gotten their HGSS rom and the .sav and .cht files from Nogba onto one of these flashcarts?

I have a faint idea of the whole process, and I think I need to convert some file types or whatnot. Does the ar code come into play here as well?

If I get a Acekard, I plan on running Akaio, so apparently I won't need a patch??

But to be more on-topic, is Kazo's v5 patch unstable with flashcarts?

That's the idea I've gotten from hopping around forums...

And would SoulSilver work with just Rudolph's patch on one? I just figure it would.

(And is anyone watching the Lions Redskins game? I got $30 on Detroit lol)

(lotsa questions :P)

Edited by Parma
Ak2i... akaio

Okay, so, I'm officially scared to get a Ak2i or M3i (still cant decide).

I'm for sure planning on updating my DSi to the 1.4 firmware. But has anyone successfully gotten their HGSS rom and the .sav and .cht files from Nogba onto one of these flashcarts?

I have a faint idea of the whole process, and I think I need to convert some file types or whatnot. Does the ar code come into play here as well?

If I get a Acekard, I plan on running Akaio, so apparently I won't need a patch??

But to be more on-topic, is Kazo's v5 patch unstable with flashcarts?

That's the idea I've gotten from hopping around forums...

And would SoulSilver work with just Rudolph's patch on one? I just figure it would.

(And is anyone watching the Lions Redskins game? I got $30 on Detroit lol)

(lotsa questions :P)

yes i have a acekard2i with akaio and 5 works amazing and you go to a site for the conversion...

http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php#

you dont need to put in the patch code and well i have a patch on my game so idk about akaio and not needing a patch

So for source I pick Nogba... and for target I pick the set that starts with "Acekard 2"...

meaning the Acekard 2i? Already did it... dunno if I did the right thing.

And Chancety, I wish I could help, but I could only help if your problem was on the Nogba... dunno about flashcarts. I guess if Rudolph's patch don't help you, then I hope someone else here can.

Well, Jacky, if I had to venture a guess on when Kazo will release v6, my guess would be before the end of the first week of October, or shortly thereafter.

Considering v4 was out when I was only hearing about v5, then v5 came out before I could even snag v4. But he IS doing a full trans which is hard work... so maybe a little after what I said. Just wait patiently, the v5 patch is wonderful in and of itself. And it's out.

I wonder if he'll go up to v12... I could make an engine joke lol.

But he IS doing a full trans which is hard work...

Yep, i agree it's hard work. Because you have to remember that Kazo'll practically be translating TWO full games (if you count Johto as one, and then Kanto as another). there's like a billion signs around the pokemon world, as well as thousands of NPCs all having something to say.

On a side note, patch v5+Rudolf's patch worked wonders on my M3 Simply running YSMenu. I just recently got a M3i Zero, so im gonna try it out on that today

Version 6 details.

It now comes with Katakana names for the guys who care about legit Pokemon.

The Pokemart's sells men should now be mostly in english.

So, pokemon names are back in Japanese? and which pokemart sells "men"?? I'm sure the female players would like to know, lol.

Did you mean "the pokemart's salesmen's dialogue"? or "the pokemart's sales menu"?

I take it you realised, like i did, that it'd take ages to translate the dialogue for both Johto AND Kanto? lol. I don't blame you for abandoning that bit.

I would have liked the daycare couple, and that guy in the dragon's cave to be translated though. That way you know if your pokemon are compatible for breeding, and you'd know what that guys asking you, so you can get the dratini with "Extreme Speed". but oh well, pokesav works just as good, lol.

You know, you don't need to translate all dialog. Only things that give important directions

E.G. *Bunch of katakana here* Oh, and if you want to go to the E4, you need to find the Kimono Girls and catch Ho-Oh/Lugia first

Basically, just do the minimum so that people can find there way around