Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, yes, it can.

It happened to me. :/

Luckily I fixed it though.

This is what happened;

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174723

That wasnt caused by the patch. I've seen that happen on old USB flash drives. It's just simply that it's failing, or you pulled it out of the computer when windows was still trying to access it. (ie. without safely removing" it first)

That wasnt caused by the patch. I've seen that happen on old USB flash drives. It's just simply that it's failing, or you pulled it out of the computer when windows was still trying to access it. (ie. without safely removing" it first)

It happened at the same exact moment the ROM was done transferring into the flashcart. I didn't unplug it from my computer, I didn't do anything. Just added the ROM.

I know it was the ROM, because something like this has happened to me before. It's something with the file.

I'm not going to argue with this anymore, I know what I know. Not worth arguing or carrying on about.. It can just be opinion.

I know for sure though that from now on I'll back up my files before testing these patches.

Thanks alot, SA2.

Still wondering, could anyone send me a pre-patched soulsilver rom? Patched with the english patch, the no freeze patch, and the anti-piracy patch/cheat? I have a mac and it won't let me use a patcher. There is pretty much no way to use the english patch unlees someone pre patches it for me... Or if a mac user could direct me toward a mac Lunar IPS or some other easy patcher.

I have made a patcher for macs. It should work for all games, including HG/SS.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4908

i have a problem with the heart gold patch v5 on my r4 card. When i start a new everything works fine i can battle and talk to people. But when i save the game and try to load it, it works but everytime i battle the screen goes black any one think they can help.

I don't know if this has been said, but, on the Acekard2i, I was on holidays when version 4 and 5 got released, so I missed 4, not sure if that matters, but, now, after I have patched my pre-patched with version 3 patch, and try to play it, it goes to a black screen. It also does this when I tried it with a clean rom.