Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

Hey,

I seen Magnium's translation and i wonder'd if you were going to do a Dialogue translation too? I know a lot of us dont speak japanese, so what i would reckon is Get some scripting from gold and silver. I aint played gold/silver in some god years and i'm forgetting what the fudge is going on. i aint telling you how to run or requesting anything. just wondering if this is what you're going to do. cheers for this great translation though. just gotten to the 2nd gym.-:kikkoman:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, I love you right now. I can actually tell what moves I'm teaching my Pokemanz, and I don't have to save and reload the game every three map changes once it blacks out! Ha, thanks dude.

Great job. I can't wait for v.5 to see what on earth these pokeworld dwellers have to say.

I'm usually just a lurker in these types of places, but I just had to step in and give a huge round of applause for this patch. The patch is excellent, and to see that you actually plan on doing what seems to be a rather considerable amount of the dialog is more than a pleasant surprise. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to version 5.0!

@KazoWAR

How hard could dialog be? Just do all the important stuff first (rival, professor, mom, pokegear, battle tower, safari zone, battle frontier, GTS) then work on the cities biggest to smallest in Johto and Kanto, that way the translation work would get smaller each time. For reference if you choose to do this I will put cities in terms of Population from Largest to Smallest:

Johto: Goldenrod City (77), Violet City (35), Ecruteak City (31), Olivine City (27), Blackthorn City (27), Cianwood City (19), Azalea Town (18), Mahogany Town (14), Cherrygrove City (12), New Bark Town (10)

For Kanto the site only had Saffron and Celadon, with populations of 66 and 42

Hi,

thanks you for your work i want to know if i can convert the save in english, i have lay the game in jap the first after i use your patch but the name on the pokegear were in jap i can translate them?or i restart the game from the beginnign for do this?

Thanks you very much and sorry for my painful english

@Kazo: I'm not going to bother you with my stupid questions, because I know you have gotten the same one a milion times and the answer is different for everyone. I just can't get the batch or GUI to work, so I'll wait for version 5. Any timeframe on when it is due out? I'm living in Japan right now, I speak a bit, so your translation is great. I'm tempted to buy a copy of SS, but I won't understand the moves and other stuff that are all otaku words.

kazowar on the blue card discription says to report to you what it is used for i check every other post and no one to my knowledge had reported it so here

you get it from buena in the second floor of the radio tower

every night you listen to her show she gives out a code you take the card to her and give her the code she will give you points to save for items the rarest being a rare candy

item info in crystal - card to save points.

thanks for the update and the sneak peak at 5 :)