???

Relearn
Moves

???

???

???

???

Source: (Twitter/Serebii/PGL)

IMG_20170210_095026.thumb.jpg.23ad96dc4eed611590dad5ce0153063a.jpg IMG_20170210_095028.thumb.jpg.cce87cf78bdd2d3dc5c78aaa2e422113.jpg
Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

yup, once it comes online, we'll have it!

Sorry to ask, but how does getting from the server work? I saw something some time ago about getting into the reserver and being able to receive past events while using the individual event code. Is this the same thing? Or is it something different?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, jackolantern said:

Sorry to ask, but how does getting from the server work? I saw something some time ago about getting into the reserver and being able to receive past events while using the individual event code. Is this the same thing? Or is it something different?

I think thats referring to the extract event from ram situation. It isn't that.

Long story short, using details found in the rom, we've gained access to the server and can see when things are uploaded.

It's different yet similar to the working principle behind this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-xyoras-mystery-machine-mystery-gift-spoofer.422613/

It's about time I translated (or pseudo translate with google's help) the big giant words.

Giant words at the bottom of the two pages connect to one big statement:

コロコロ限定シリアルコド          /very basic words
CoroCoro Limited Serial Code

リザードン
Lizard rice Charizard               #don-jokes

緊急特別プレゼント                /even I know this by sound of the pronunciations lol.
Emergency Special Present.  why is it an emergency? its not that hard to get a Charizard

Words at the side of the right page:
コロコロ人気No.1のポケモン、
リザードン入手の大チャンス!!!

A big opportunity to grab CoroCoro's Most Popular Pokemon, Charizard!!!

All the other subtext decribes Charizard changing color when it Megas X, it's a popular Pokemon originating from the Era of Pokemon Red and Green.
Also, while being a ride Pokemon, you can't actually own one in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
And you can use the Mega Evolution Mechanic that returned in Pokemon Sun and Moon

That's the limits to my reading ability (and also my patience).
It's either I glossed over the part that describes why "it's an urgent special gift" or it's nowhere in the page.

Also, did my "own" rendering of the Charizard:
charizard.png

40 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I'm pretty sure that it will know Fly and that there will be a Lapras(w/surf), Shoutland, Tauros(w/Rock Smash), Mudsdale and Sharpedo(w/Surf and Rock Smash) distrib too corresponding to all PokeRide pokemon.

That's an interesting theory.
If so, there'll be more Pokemon distribution finally coming.

To see Shiny Tapu Koko card being released, means most likely we'll get it as an event too (like Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal)

By the way, does anyone have any idea if there was a 3D model of Zygarde in 10% and 50% forme used anywhere in Pokemon Sun and Moon (besides in battle/Pokedex)?

Apparently, Zygarde 10% and 50% have NPC models programmed into the game.
Do note, NPC models and Pokedex models are different formats, so it ain't the same thing.

Perhaps Zygarde was originally planned to be final boss in Resolution Cave, but they scrapped the idea?
(Resolution Cave does bear similar layout and naming to Terminal Cave)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Lol

SO that's why the attacks are similar. It wasn't lazy programming,
it's literally the same event.

What I tried to say is that the 3 pictures I've seen in Twitter and posted here are from the 2014 event not the 2017, I confused because it's nearly the same com.

Well, for now we don't know what will be its attacks, I'm pretty sure it'll know Fly based on the first pic but wait and see.