Jump to content
jasenyoface

Version 18.09.11 Now Available 

Message added by jasenyoface

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The pkhex cannot add new pokemon in my game. 

I use sdf to export saved game file to PC. The file is named main. Load this file I simply copy a pokemon and add it in my party box. Everything works well till then. I set this pokemon and export file as main. Put it back to my 3ds save data. Open the game, it just doesn't change anything! I don't see the new pokemon. But it does exist in the pkhex interface. What to do?

ps. I also cannot change the level, IV or EV value. How to change them?

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 4.16.42 PM.png

Edited by Cake12345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 6:36 AM, Cake12345 said:

The pkhex cannot add new pokemon in my game. 

I use sdf to export saved game file to PC. The file is named main. Load this file I simply copy a pokemon and add it in my party box. Everything works well till then. I set this pokemon and export file as main. Put it back to my 3ds save data. Open the game, it just doesn't change anything! I don't see the new pokemon. But it does exist in the pkhex interface. What to do?

ps. I also cannot change the level, IV or EV value. How to change them?

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 4.16.42 PM.png

SDF is strange and also part of the official Devkit don’t use it instead get yourself JK’s SaveManager

 

As for the other issues no clue everyone worked for me last time I use PKHeX

16 hours ago, Winill said:

Can you Get PKHaX

 

PKHaX is already built in hold Alt/Option when launching and PKHeX will launch into PKHaX mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 6:36 AM, Cake12345 said:

The pkhex cannot add new pokemon in my game. 

I use sdf to export saved game file to PC. The file is named main. Load this file I simply copy a pokemon and add it in my party box. Everything works well till then. I set this pokemon and export file as main. Put it back to my 3ds save data. Open the game, it just doesn't change anything! I don't see the new pokemon. But it does exist in the pkhex interface. What to do?

ps. I also cannot change the level, IV or EV value. How to change them?

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 4.16.42 PM.png

SDF is strange and also part of the official Devkit don’t use it instead get yourself JK’s SaveManager

 

As for the other issues no clue everyone worked for me last time I use PKHeX

16 hours ago, Winill said:

Can you Get PKHaX

 

PKHaX is already built in hold Alt/Option when launching and PKHeX will launch into PKHaX mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

when I try to open my files on pkhax it like freezes

Edit: got it working

Edited by Winill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As @jasenyoface seems busy, here is an updated PKHeX.app version 19.07.05.

  • PKHeX.exe had the original icon replace with the custom icon (same as the PKHeX.app from @jasenyoface)
  • Wineskin was changed over to the newer project Unofficial Wineskin 
  • Engine was changed to using Wine-4.0.1 as that has better support for dotnet.
  • Still has support for PKHaX launch from the same .app
  • XZ compression used instead of 7z to allow extraction without third party tools.
  • Support for OSX 10.8 to macOS 10.14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am using an older version of pkhex where I type "wine PKHeX.exe" into the terminal (Mac) within that version's directory.

I downloaded the new version but this only has "PKHeX.app" - where is the .exe file? How do I get the new version running from the terminal?

 

Edited by Velocity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Velocity said:

I am using an older version of pkhex where I type "wine PKHeX.exe" into the terminal (Mac) within that version's directory.

I downloaded the new version but this only has "PKHeX.app" - where is the .exe file? How do I get the new version running from the terminal?

 

PKHeX.app is a Wineskin wrapper just launch it like a normal application and PKHeX will launch.

if your only wanting the new PKHeX.exe grab that from the normal section (not the mono version as it won’t work!) then do the usual “wine PKHeX.exe”

Edited by pkman99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...