Message added by jasenyoface

Version 19.09.19 Now Available!

@Kas1302 I’ve never needed to crack CrossOver, I download it from the Advocates section in my account or download the latest source and compile it.

also the 500MB doesn’t take everything into account just an fwi

Edited by pkman99
Forget to mention something

• 3 weeks later...

ETA: I think I found it! Your instructions were very clear and I just wasn't aware what I was reading the first time around since I was just looking to see how to get it even working! Anyway, I thought you'd find it funny that you wrote it a billion times and, remembering that, just went back to re read everything.  You rock! Sorry people don't read (including myself in this case!)

Hello!

Thanks so much for all the helpful information listed in this thread to get my pkhex running on my mac. I was able to successfully run the last update that @pkman99 uploaded and it works fine (as in no errors). However I did notice it doesn't seem to have all the updates listed in the main pkhex (isle of armor mons, event mons, etc). I tried looking through the most recent threads and didn't see (or didn't recognize - most likely) how to update the information. Did I miss it somewhere? 

Incase it's helpful - I'm running the 20.03.14 version of pkhex and I'm on High Sierra 10.13.2. 

Again, apologies if it was described something and i just didn't get that's what i needed to do 🙈

Edited by Annabizzle
Figured out my problem

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Adamoadam said:

Are we able to use the Auto Mod if we use the WineSkin version and not a CrossOver? Or did I place the files in the wrong place?

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 9.12.24 PM.png

I believe that’s in the correct location, you don’t require CrossOver-19 as the wrapper I provided includes WineCX19.0.1 that’s the core of CrossOver-19.0.1 (19.0.2 had broken too many things) plus additional patches.

If your running macOS Catalina the plugins were lightly blocked from loading check setting, security and you’ll lightly see it’s asking if you want to allow them, that or something changed within PKHeX or the Plugins code causing it to now fail when running via wine

2 hours ago, pkman99 said:

I believe that’s in the correct location, you don’t require CrossOver-19 as the wrapper I provided includes WineCX19.0.1 that’s the core of CrossOver-19.0.1 (19.0.2 had broken too many things) plus additional patches.

If your running macOS Catalina the plugins were lightly blocked from loading check setting, security and you’ll lightly see it’s asking if you want to allow them, that or something changed within PKHeX or the Plugins code causing it to now fail when running via wine

Thank you for your help! I will try that

*Update* Things might have changed now allowing it. Even with full access enabled I still can not see the mod. It's possible worth noting that I was not able to get my security settings to look like yours (in Files and Folders). It was either full access or nothing.

Edited by Adamoadam

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, AlexCardinal said:

@pkman99how did you get it to work on Mac cause I had to redownload mines several times but couldn't get auto level mod in it 

Download the latest version from GitHub

• unpack the archive
  • rename directory “plugins”
  • move “plugins” directly to PKHeX.exe location
  • launch wrapper

3 hours ago, AlexCardinal said:

I download GitHub the what do I do now

I’ve explained what to do, here is is again;

• download latest release
  • unpack the archive
  • rename directory “plugins”
  • move “plugins” directly to PKHeX.exe location