(resolved) Snorlax egg moves issue.

Erior

An X-bred Snorlax, hatched on Route 7 (where the wild Snorlax is found in XY), appears initially flagged as legal (and is, manually bred), but, if an egg move is added to the list, it is flagged as unexpected no matter what, even if they are egg moves or level up moves. If the legality icon is right-clicked, I get an error message, but that is happening with every legality check since I installed the latest version of PKHeX (and that may merit a separate thread). However, from what I recall from previous versions, that Snorlax got flagged as "not expecting relearn moves" anyway.

3 minutes ago, Erior said:

An X-bred Snorlax, hatched on Route 7 (where the wild Snorlax is found in XY), appears initially flagged as legal (and is, manually bred), but, if an egg move is added to the list, it is flagged as unexpected no matter what, even if they are egg moves or level up moves. If the legality icon is right-clicked, I get an error message, but that is happening with every legality check since I installed the latest version of PKHeX (and that may merit a separate thread). However, from what I recall from previous versions, that Snorlax got flagged as "not expecting relearn moves" anyway.

Upload the Pokemon file, or screenshots the move page,
to confirm moveset / not PKHeX glitch.