Small Oversight w/ PkHex?

Warrior

So I transferred one of the Surf/Fly Pikachu through PokeBank after its update - can't remember if it went through or not with the HM Moves, or if I had to teach them again since it has them as relearn moves - and everything checked out good for it on PkHex. But after evolving into Alolan Raichu via a Thunder Stone and checking again, it somehow is being flagged by PkHex. Ending up trading one on Festival Plaza, and it went through perfectly. (I have the most current version of PkHex 1.31.17)

Thought I would create an account here to let someone know. Sorry for not including screenshots; it's a pain to do on my phone. But I hope this helps in some way.

9 hours ago, Warrior said:

So I transferred one of the Surf/Fly Pikachu through PokeBank after its update - can't remember if it went through or not with the HM Moves, or if I had to teach them again since it has them as relearn moves - and everything checked out good for it on PkHex. But after evolving into Alolan Raichu via a Thunder Stone and checking again, it somehow is being flagged by PkHex. Ending up trading one on Festival Plaza, and it went through perfectly. (I have the most current version of PkHex 1.31.17)

Thought I would create an account here to let someone know. Sorry for not including screenshots; it's a pain to do on my phone. But I hope this helps in some way.

Similar class of issue mentioned here:

Thanks for reporting!