Yu-gi-oh

Regice

1. Yeah, but I traded my friend who ran an archfiend deck today, so I've got all (and more) of them in multiple copies as well as other cards that I've wanted/ needed for my decks and trade bait.

2. Cool... but it sounds... kind of risky.

3. Yeah, you should have seen the look on my friend's face when I twister'ed his torrential tribute before my Earthbound hit the field, and when later on in the match I did the same to his Delta Crow - Anti Reverse before he could activate it!:tongue:

:eek::eek: How have I overlooked this card for so long!!! It is...amazing! It can not only give me a major advantage on my turn (before I summon) but also save me from being gamed by a swarm!:eek::eek:

5. Oh okay, thanks for clarifying that for me. I used to run a zombie mill deck a few months ago, and kick *** with it. It was kinda crazy because I remember I had my opponent mill around 15-20 cards in one turn once. I think one occasion went something like this:

I had just drawn the Zombie World field spell, no other cards in my hand,and a monster reborn and Morphing Jar faced down and one Bone Tower faced up, so I flipped Jar after activating Zombie World. My opponent dumped their hand and drew (milled) 5 cards, as did I, and I drew two Book of Life, a Ryo Kokki, Book of Moon and a Book of Taiyou. I played the two Book of Life to get out my two previously destroyed Bone Towers

Making my opponent mill 6, then tributed one off to summon Ryo Kokki, then I brought it back with Reborn, making them mill 4, then I used the remaining two cards in my hand (Moon and Taiyou) on the Jar to make my opponent discard again and mill 5.

# of cards milled=20

I will most likely edit and post my decks later this week. Thanks again for the help!!!:biggrin:

1. Okay, but what about life absorbing machine? Archfiends set up for that combo nicely...

2. Yes, it's meant to look that way...

3. I told you it would save your life... Just be careful about cards like Hero Medal that activate when they would be destroyed while face down...

4. How should I know? I hear of a lot of people siding it in triplicate for those reasons...

5. The hobby store owner here plays one and GETS OTK'S (so to speak) MORE THAN 50% of the time!... But he has almost every card ever released...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Okay, but what about life absorbing machine? Archfiends set up for that combo nicely... (1)

2. Yes, it's meant to look that way...

3. I told you it would save your life... Just be careful about cards like Hero Medal that activate when they would be destroyed while face down... (2)

4. How should I know? I hear of a lot of people siding it in triplicate for those reasons... (3)

5. The hobby store owner here plays one and GETS OTK'S (so to speak) MORE THAN 50% of the time!... But he has almost every card ever released... (4)

1. Yeah, I got those too... my friend ran/ side decked them in triplicate.

2. Actually, about two days ago, I dueled someone who used cards like that. It was VERY annoying, because every time I Heavy, MST, or Twister'ed away their back field, those cards would activate.

3. Sorry I kinda overreacted. It's just when I realized that the card was so great... I just thought of so many possible combos with it...

4. Yeah... that kind of deck can usually mill through more than half of your opponent's deck in a matter of 1 to 3 turns and win a turn or two after. The owner of the hobby store I go to has basically every card too... and he has several tournament winning decks at his disposal... that he always uses against my friends and I.

I've been kind of busy recently... so as soon as I finish updating/ creating the decks, I will most likely post them on this or my next reply. Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

1. Yeah, I got those too... my friend ran/ side decked them in triplicate.

2. Actually, about two days ago, I dueled someone who used cards like that. It was VERY annoying, because every time I Heavy, MST, or Twister'ed away their back field, those cards would activate.

3. Sorry I kinda overreacted. It's just when I realized that the card was so great... I just thought of so many possible combos with it...

4. Yeah... that kind of deck can usually mill through more than half of your opponent's deck in a matter of 1 to 3 turns and win a turn or two after. The owner of the hobby store I go to has basically every card too... and he has several tournament winning decks at his disposal... that he always uses against my friends and I.

I've been kind of busy recently... so as soon as I finish updating/ creating the decks, I will most likely post them on this or my next reply. Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

2. I side a few just for that reason...

3. Just be careful you aren't playing against a normal swarming deck!

4. It's that way there too? I still beat him on a regular basis because he usually just throws a lot of related cards together. When Gladiator's Assault came out, a lot of players around town came together a had a tournament and he was playing straight Cloudians. He made it to the final round, but I had beaten him in the preliminaries with a throwtogether Six Samurai deck (2 Shiens, no Chancellors, no grandmasters).

2. I side a few just for that reason...

3. Just be careful you aren't playing against a normal swarming deck! (1)

4. It's that way there too? I still beat him on a regular basis because he usually just throws a lot of related cards together. When Gladiator's Assault came out, a lot of players around town came together a had a tournament and he was playing straight Cloudians. He made it to the final round, but I had beaten him in the preliminaries with a throwtogether Six Samurai deck (2 Shiens, no Chancellors, no grandmasters). (2)

1. Actually, my friend just built one... and had me face it with my three decks... it was fun, but annoying at the same time.

2. Yeah, but it's strange, though... his competitive decks consist of overused archetypes (like Blackwings, Gladiator Beasts, as well as the always annoying STUN deck) as well as normal... well... "fun" decks (insect mill, regular zombie swarm, and dragon decks). Nevertheless, it is still fun to duel them, even if it is a real challenge to win.

I've only had time to update the Earthbound deck today... so here it is (changes in BOLD)

Monsters: (20)

x3 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu

x3 Hardened Armed Dragon

x2 Double Costons/ Tragodia

x1 Breaker the Magical Warrior

x3 Apprentice Magician

x2 Crystal Seer

x1 Marshmellon

x1 Spirit Reaper

x1 Old Vindictive Magician

x2 Kuraz the Light Monarch/ Raiza the Storm Monarch

x1 Jinzo

Spells: (15)

x3 Magical Citadel of Endymion/ Mausoleum of the Emperor

x3 Terraforming/ Field Barrier (x3 Terra if I'm running Citadel, x1 Terra and x2 Barriers if running Mausoleum)

x3 Fires of Doomsday

x2 Swallow's Nest

x1 Heavy Storm

x1 Mystical Space Typhoon/ Twister

x1 Monster Reborn

x1 Dimensionhole

Traps: (6)

x1 Ojama Trio

x3 Threatening Roar

x2 Interdimensional Matter Transporter

Side Deck:

x1 Mirror Force

x2 Curse of Anubis

x1 Dandylion

x2 Twister

x2 Beast King Barbaros/ Begone, Knave! (Still haven't decided)

x2 Double Coston/ Tragodia

x2 Barrier/ Terraforming

x2 Allure of Darkness

x1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

I'll most likely post the Archfiend deck in a day or two, when I'm not busy.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, its been awhile because school just started back up here... (I HAD 4 HRS. OF HOMEWORK FROM 3 CLASSES ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!!)

I got lucky and found 2 Aster Phoenix Booster Boxes for under $20 yesterday though! I've never really had many D Heros so this was a lucky find... I got everything but Destiny Hero Malicious out of it... including 2 Destiny Draws!

Too bad the shopkeeper is so fixiated on MTG and Naruto right now... I'd clean the floor with him!

Sorry, its been awhile because school just started back up here... (I HAD 4 HRS. OF HOMEWORK FROM 3 CLASSES ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!!)

I got lucky and found 2 Aster Phoenix Booster Boxes for under $20 yesterday though! I've never really had many D Heros so this was a lucky find... I got everything but Destiny Hero Malicious out of it... including 2 Destiny Draws!

Too bad the shopkeeper is so fixiated on MTG and Naruto right now... I'd clean the floor with him!

Yeah, it has been quite a while. I've only been able to get online for short periods of time lately because school just started back up here too... and it sucks SO much! I just started high school, and already I'm in way over my head... ( 5 honors classes, 1 A.P. Human Geography class, and a freakin' journalism class to help make the school's yearbook) with 3 essays, 2 projects, and a damn V.I.S. chart on the first week. I feel your pain, dude...

Sorry... got a bit off topic there... but anyways, you are so lucky! D Draws are now unlimited, so they are very usable. The new ban list crippled my Demise OTK, so I'm thinking about running Gladiator Beasts in its place... or perhaps Blackwings. The Earthbound deck is doing great, and my Monarchs got a boost with Raiza back at 3. I probably won't be able to be on for a while, so sorry if I don't reply for a day or two when you do post.

Yeah, it has been quite a while. I've only been able to get online for short periods of time lately because school just started back up here too... and it sucks SO much! I just started high school, and already I'm in way over my head... ( 5 honors classes, 1 A.P. Human Geography class, and a freakin' journalism class to help make the school's yearbook) with 3 essays, 2 projects, and a damn V.I.S. chart on the first week. I feel your pain, dude... (1)

Sorry... got a bit off topic there... but anyways, you are so lucky! D Draws are now unlimited, so they are very usable.(2) The new ban list crippled my Demise OTK,(3) so I'm thinking about running Gladiator Beasts in its place...(4) or perhaps Blackwings.(5) The Earthbound deck is doing great, and my Monarchs got a boost with Raiza back at 3(6). I probably won't be able to be on for a while, so sorry if I don't reply for a day or two when you do post.(7)

1. I'm lucky that I can reply at all! The homework is growing (6 hours a night!? SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?! FROM 3 CLASSES!?!?!?!?) and any free time I use to either play CoD5 while I wait for CoD6 to come out 10 days before my birthday (and Assassin's Creed II 2 days before my BDay...:tongue:) or to play card games with my friends...

2. Too bad I only have 2 and Disk Commander is still banned...

3. That's why they made the ban list, to stop OTK's and extremely unfair wins. I don't mean a powerful theme deck but they created the ban list to stop Yata-lock...

4. They are a bit iffy because so many decks side counter measures against them due to their increasing numbers...

5. Didn't we discuss ways to stop those blasted things!?...

6. Dang, I only kept 1 because that's all I needed...:frown:

7. That's fine, I'm only able to reply here because I have an Independent Study on C++ during my A-Block...

• 4 months later...

Agh, I remember I would always get used to play the Pokemon Tcg, then when I would play Yu-gi-oh(and vice-versa), I called the monster a Pokemon and wanted to attach energy to it.

Used to have cards myself, but just lost them. However I play a Gba game and it's quite wonderful, but still kinda"old" cards compared to those of today(well it has elemental heroes and stuff, but other cool things like neo-spacians aren't there) I still enjoy it though.