Give all fashion items?

depressionanxiety

Hey everyone. So I was just wondering, is there any way to get ALL the fashion items using PKHeX, including the dyed items from Festival Plaza? I'm not interested in the online features anyway. Up until version 1.1 of Pokemon Sun and Moon, I could get them, but I started a new save file yesterday and gave myself all the fashion items, only to realize the feature didn't give ALL the fashion items. I tried using an older version of PKHeX, but then my game says the save file is from another version and cannot be used. I downgraded my game, even, but this still happens.

If it isn't possible to get them through PKHeX anymore, not even in a future version, is there any other way to get them without actually having to use Festival Plaza?

This was one of my favorite features from PKHeX tbh.. I'm so upset. :(

The question still remains though, will I be able to successfully import save files edited on the old version of PKHeX (for the fashion items feature) into version 1.1 of Pokemon Sun and Moon, if I use JKSM to do it? (I don't even know how to get JKSM on my 3DS)

Honestly everything was perfect before the feature was toned down. Isn't there any way it can be added again on a future version as a separated funcion? You know, for those who truly want ALL the fashion items regardless of legality and are willing to give up access to the dye shop? Surely I can't be the only one that misses having a wide variety of clothing to choose from without having to waste time on Festival Plaza. :(

Edited by depressionanxiety

31 minutes ago, depressionanxiety said:

The question still remains though, will I be able to successfully import save files edited on the old version of PKHeX (for the fashion items feature) into version 1.1 of Pokemon Sun and Moon, if I use JKSM to do it? (I don't even know how to get JKSM on my 3DS)

Honestly everything was perfect before the feature was toned down. Isn't there any way it can be added again on a future version as a separated funcion? You know, for those who truly want ALL the fashion items regardless of legality and are willing to give up access to the dye shop? Surely I can't be the only one that misses having a wide variety of clothing to choose from without having to waste time on Festival Plaza. :(

I guess it could be added to Pkhax since you can potentially get banned for having items that, under normal circumstances, would be impossible to get (clothing included).