jojo12100

11 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Found today that a real-time editor exists for Gen6 called PKMN NTR thanks to @Fadx  Here

I also found that someone actually created a .plg that can change your wild pokemon so if we analyse it maybe we'll find the offset location and other usefull informations? Here

Hope that somebody wants to help us so much

I found a similar program at gbatemp. 
According to the post:

Spoiler

Which games are compatible?

• Pokémon X
  • Pokémon Y
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby
  • Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
  • Pokémon Sun (New Nintendo 3DS only)
  • Pokémon Moon (New Nintendo 3DS only)

What it can do?

• Read, edit and dump pokémon from the Boxes, Daycare, Battle Box, Party, a Trade, or an opposing wild pokémon.

So I'm going to test it on my game. Just finished dowloading it and started a new save. When I get some results I'll post back here

12 hours ago, thaleskpl said:

I found a similar program at gbatemp. 
According to the post:

Hide contents

So I'm going to test it on my game. Just finished dowloading it and started a new save. When I get some results I'll post back here

Great. Hope you will find interesting things. If you have a N3DS you can dump RAM too in order to determine where is the offset of wild pokemon (dump RAM in front of a wild poke, catch it, save, export sav, search in the RAM where the PID of the wild poke you caught is) and then to export totem pokemon.

On 29/01/2017 at 3:17 PM, Garblon said:

Here's the link to the plugin: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-pokémon-sumocheatmenu.455365/

On closer inspection, the plugin only allows you to catch trial pokemon...

I also found this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sun-and-moon-demo-ntr-plugin.445880/

Maybe I'm missing something, but why wouldn't this work? I mean, Totem Pokemon are part of the trial, too. o.O

2 hours ago, Bidoofguy said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but why wouldn't this work? I mean, Totem Pokemon are part of the trial, too. o.O

Two possibilites: maybe they are located in a different offset because they call for allies (if so we just have to find where call for allies offset is) or maybe they are located in another different offset because they have a different IA and boosts (if so it'll be complicated to find but still possible).

Here's the Gumshoos from the first trial.

EDIT: By dumping some more Gumshoos untill I was able to find the Yungoos .pk7, I found out that all of both pokemons IV's are set to 0, except the atack, which is given a random value from 2-28 (From my samples. It may as well be 0-31)

735 - Gumshoos - 072B09C4E3AC.pk7

Edited by thaleskpl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thaleskpl said:

Here's the Gumshoos from the first trial.

735 - Gumshoos - 072B09C4E3AC.pk7

Awesome, you did it ^^

Hope someone else will do it too in order to get the Raticate. What method did you use?

Edit: the Gumshoos has its hidden ability, what? And weird IV too. It's really interesting.

Edited by jojo12100

PKMN-NTR can see wild pokémon data while you play using NTR-debugger, so I just dumped the wild pokemon data, wrote it to the first open slot in the pc and exported the box data. Then I went into PkHex to fix the met location and date, since PKMN-NTR can't do it at this moment.
If I manage to get a copy of Moon for my New3ds I'll get the Raticate too, since I saved and made a backup before the first totem pokémon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

PKMN-NTR can see wild pokémon data while you play using NTR-debugger, so I just dumped the wild pokemon data, wrote it to the first open slot in the pc and exported the box data. Then I went into PkHex to fix the met location and date, since PKMN-NTR can't do it at this moment.
If I manage to get a copy of Moon for my New3ds I'll get the Raticate too, since I saved and made a backup before the first totem pokémon.

Great good luck. Hope you'll get the allies too (if you need help I'm here). Thank you so much ^^

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

Still hope that @theSLAYER @thaleskpl or someone else will contribute them one day

Just wait. Playing ~~20 hours is not something I can do in just 2 days. First I wanted to see if I was able to get them withouth dumping RAM. Since it's possible, I'll slowly go through the rest of the game, since I plan on fightingh each totem pokemon at least 3 times to see which IV's are set and those kinds of things. I'll be sure to get the helpers pokemon too.
I think I can get all of them by friday, if not early

• Like 2

Here's the 3 first trial pokémon. It's the raw data for them, so the met location and date is not set.
The thing that interests me is that when you dump the totem pokémon, they come with form set to 2, so their sprite in PkHex appears as their normal sprite with a ? watermark.
I also dumped the marowak before the third trial, if anyone is interested in it.

The excess of T-Wishiwashi happened because I forgot to make a backup of the save before battling wishiwashi, so I tried to Save State using NTR and my game crashed 2 times. In the other hand, the T-Gumshoos where because I was triying to get the hang of dumping the helper pokémon

Totem.rar

27 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

Here's the 3 first trial pokémon. It's the raw data for them, so the met location and date is not set.
The thing that interests me is that when you dump the totem pokémon, they come with form set to 2, so their sprite in PkHex appears as their normal sprite with a ? watermark.
I also dumped the marowak before the third trial, if anyone is interested in it.

The excess of T-Wishiwashi happened because I forgot to make a backup of the save before battling wishiwashi, so I tried to Save State using NTR and my game crashed 2 times. In the other hand, the T-Gumshoos where because I was triying to get the hang of dumping the helper pokémon

Totem.rar

Great, T-Whishiwashi has few IV/EV which is not the case of T-Gumshoos or T-Salazzle, maybe because it'll be too hard if so? ^^

Edit: @thaleskpl The T-Gumshoos previously posted has no relearn moves whereas those have. Why?

You did a great job. Let's continue !!!

If someone has a Moon version can you get the T-Raticate and the Shiinotic too to help us?

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Edit: @thaleskpl The T-Gumshoos previously posted has no relearn moves whereas those have. Why?

If someone has a Moon version can you get the T-Raticate and the Shiinotic too to help us?

I edited them out by mistake, for "legality purposes", when I clicked on the red triangle in PkHex.

Edited by thaleskpl
Mistook pokémon name

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I got the Demo version ones except Professor's Pikachu the Party option doesn't work unfortunately.

Will upload them when I'll catch all the wild ones.

for the prof pikachu, it's possible to walk out with walk through walls code,
go to the weird old man (he's forces a save game), then dump your save

Rejoice!
top_0007.png

Here's what I did:
1. Received Pikachu from Kukui
2. Hacked in Master Balls
3. Caught 5 Pokemon, send Pikachu to "nature" (which is code for box that you don't get to see or use)
4. Complete the Trial
5. Dump the save after saving completes.

[the old man only appears after trial completion, which Pikachu is collected back by then, hence why I developed a new method]

Here is the rat fruit of my efforts: 025 - Pikachu - A14A00000022.pk7

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Rejoice!
top_0007.png

Here's what I did:
1. Received Pikachu from Kukui
2. Hacked in Master Balls
3. Caught 5 Pokemon, send Pikachu to "nature" (which is code for box that you don't get to see or use)
4. Complete the Trial
5. Dump the save after saving completes.

[the old man only appears after trial completion, which Pikachu is collected back by then, hence why I developed a new method]

Here is the rat fruit of my efforts: 025 - Pikachu - A14A00000022.pk7

Awesome, I also tried this method but I thought send Pikachu to nature release it.

Thank you very much ^^

Now I have to fix NTR I began a new Moon save and I'll catch the Raticate/Shiinotic ...

Edited by jojo12100