Pokemon Silver Dawn

shenfier

Okay so I'm going a bit crazy with this. I'm trying to modify Pokemon Soul Silver to feature Dawn instead of Lyra. Originally I was just going to replace her overworld sprite but my ideas are getting out of control so maybe I'll go all out. I was thinking it'd be cool if the player select let you choose between DP and PT Dawn, but I think that would make your rival the other Dawn which might be weird >_>; Though it could work I guess if one is named Dawn and one is named Hikari (her Japanese name.) I have a bunch of the programs that I need afaik but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to use them. I managed to replace the BTX for Lyra with Dawn but when I tried to load the game it crashed so I'm back to square one. Seriously if anyone is interested in this idea I'd love a hand. I've got an interested party on tumblr too who'd love to play so yeah... Thanks in advance!

(The picture is from standard Soul Silver using an AR code.)

Untitled.png

• 2 weeks later...

well I'm a Hikari fan so it's sound fun xD 
why don't use her with Kotone clothes instead(or the old Crystal one's)? you will have to edit the sprites of couse, but seens a nice add xD also could use someone else instead of Hibiki, idk xD

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/28/2017 at 12:43 PM, shenfier said:

Okay so I'm going a bit crazy with this. I'm trying to modify Pokemon Soul Silver to feature Dawn instead of Lyra. Originally I was just going to replace her overworld sprite but my ideas are getting out of control so maybe I'll go all out. I was thinking it'd be cool if the player select let you choose between DP and PT Dawn, but I think that would make your rival the other Dawn which might be weird >_>; Though it could work I guess if one is named Dawn and one is named Hikari (her Japanese name.) I have a bunch of the programs that I need afaik but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to use them. I managed to replace the BTX for Lyra with Dawn but when I tried to load the game it crashed so I'm back to square one. Seriously if anyone is interested in this idea I'd love a hand. I've got an interested party on tumblr too who'd love to play so yeah... Thanks in advance!

(The picture is from standard Soul Silver using an AR code.)

Untitled.png

So this is definitely a while later, but did you end up making this rom? I'd be interested in using it.