Newbie to the AR scene, got a question.

Nitrotic

Hey guys. As well as being new to the forum, I have only just received my very first Action Replay. I was wondering whether the Pokesav codes I can create are compatible with the Australian version of Pokemon Diamond. I am nervous about playing around in the game for the moment (baby steps...), and I would rather have all the information before I tinker with my game, so yeah. Also, is there a way to backup my actual save game to my computer?

Cool to meet you all, appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for the reassurance Toffeuy. Now, as to the whole "editing one's save file"... How does that work? As I said, I'm new to this stuff, and I don't know a lot. How does one upload their save to the computer for editing? Do I need some kind of cable?

Incidentally, I apologise is this is the wrong thread for such questions.

Hey again. To add another question to the mix, can I input the AR codes in the Diamond//Pearl thread directly into the AR, or do I have to upload them in XML/TXT format to the Code Manager? I don't always have access to a computer, so it could sometimes be easier to be able to enter them from a printout.