should i be worried??

neto3333

Hi, i have been waiting for the pokemon bank so i can hack some legendaries and looks less suspicious, but now i heard that they are banning a lot of people so i want to know if i could be banned for getting hacked pokemons and hacked items. Im not prettending to get pokemons with crazy stats or moves, i want some legendaries that looks as legit as posible and probably some masterballs and rare candys. I know that there is always a risk, but how hight do you think is the risk if i do this???

If you just ever use those items or PKMN in online competitions, you get the ban. Therefore, you should avoid using them. As far as I know there is no problem when you use it in-game. Just keep that in mind. Also, be careful on using the GTS and Wondertrade, generally people got banned when using PKMN obtained from either of those places in rating battles and other online competitions.

Edited by ACE-001

Just now, ACE-001 said:

If you just ever use those items or PKMN in online competitions, you get the ban. Therefore, you should avoid using them. As far as I know there is no problem when you use it in-game. Just keep that in mind. Also, be careful on using the GTS and Wondertrade, generally people got banned when using PKMN obtained from either of those places in rating battles and other online competitions.

If i use the pokemon bank can i get banned too?

Just now, ACE-001 said:

Well, in my case I do not use the bank, so I'm afraid I can't give you a clear answer. But based on some yesterday's comments, you can't use transfered PKMN on Battle Spot or the GTS at the moment.

Even if they are exactly like a normal pokemon, without fancy attacks or stats?

In my personal experience, I play VGC.  I use PkHex because I am married with a child and do not have the extra time to breed or money to buy multiple cartridges to catch extra Tapu's.  I create legit mons and I have no problem using them on battle spot.  However, I am very careful and do not ever use anything that does not say "Legal" on PkHeX (green checkmark). 

In any case, I think you should wait until PkHeX receives an update to start injecting transfer mons, especially if you are not experienced with creating legal mons, because at the moment PkHeX can not tell you if any transfer Pokémon are legal or not.

• Like 1

Just now, ACE-001 said:

Well, we have our own reasons, but we have to remain cautious no matter what.

Just now, aGENGARappeared said:

In my personal experience, I play VGC.  I use PkHex because I am married with a child and do not have the extra time to breed or money to buy multiple cartridges to catch extra Tapu's.  I create legit mons and I have no problem using them on battle spot.  However, I am very careful and do not ever use anything that does not say "Legal" on PkHeX (green checkmark). 

In any case, I think you should wait until PkHeX receives an update to start injecting transfer mons, especially if you are not experienced with creating legal mons, because at the moment PkHeX can not tell you if any transfer Pokémon are legal or not.

Well thank you guys, i think that im going to wait for the update. Anyway, if someone else wants to share some comments the thread is still open and all reading.

As a general rule, if when you are circumventing something expect the worst. So yes its possible to get a ban. You have to use this software with the idea that you are ok getting banned. 

Is it likely? No, but possible.

19 minutes ago, LifeMushroom said:

So is genning legendaries that look legit not possible now? What about normal Pokemon? I just started using PKHex, I don't want to get banned.

Sigh.

We don't know for sure what's the exact thing they check or see to determined modified save,
which is why we can't say with absolute certainty that its safe.

So if you want to be 100% safe, don't use PKHeX. Don't Modify your save. Don't even to backups.

3 hours ago, LifeMushroom said:

So is genning legendaries that look legit not possible now? What about normal Pokemon? I just started using PKHex, I don't want to get banned.

Your only 100% safe option until PkHex gets an update and all this banwave issue gets cleared would be to get your perfect legendaries through RNG abusing in any of the 4th to 5th generation games (or even in 3rd gen but have in mind that flawless spreads are only possible through breeding or by getting to ridiculously high frames). Those can be sent to Sun/Moon through Pokébank but since that would take you hours and hours of work I highly recommend you to wait.

13 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

PKHeX merely gives you the skeleton key. If you do something you shouldn't, you should be pointing the finger in the other direction :)

There's no need. There are 3 other fingers pointing back lol

Edited by ACE-001