Invalid Geolocation Memories Should Not Be Present

Tensho

Hello everyone,

I've been using PkHex for a while now, but with the new Pokebank Update that came out, I seem to be running into a problem. I have a Zekrom with me that is legal on all aspects except for this Invalid Geolocation Memories tick. Could anyone explain to me what I am doing wrong, or what I need to do to fix this error? I tried clearing the Geolocation memories in the memories tab, but as soon as I go to check the legality, it says the same error and puts back the Geolocation credentials.

Below I have a few screenshots outlining my issue.

Thanks in Advance ^_^

Zekrom Issue 1.JPG

Zekrom Issue 2.JPG

Zekrom Issue 3.JPG

Zekrom Issue 4.JPG

Zekrom Issue 5.JPG

Zekrom Issue 6.JPG

Zekrom Issue 7.JPG

Zekrom Issue 8.JPG

Edited by Tensho
Update: I've also tried to manually create one from scratch. It also has the same single error as my actual Zekrom.

3 minutes ago, Duxa said:

Have you tried it on latest commit? Gen 7 stuff is still work in progress - 

Yes, I just downloaded that and am editing on that exact commit. Still this issue comes up.

Edited by Tensho
RIP reading skills

Hmmm...

If thats the case, then I think its just a matter of PkHex to be updated so that those flags aren't triggered for no reason. Though I still dont understand why I cant use my Zekrom in online battles even though Bank has been released.

1 minute ago, Jipsu said:

My opinion is that there is some issues with the online checks
Like i told some of my pokemons can battle some cannot

Are your mons that don't work transferred legally through the Pokebank and Poketransporter? If so, then thats just a bunch of BS on GF's part. Why would you allow mons to be transferred only to be rejected in Online Battles? Well then again, are you using them in Rated or Free Battles?

Because I remember looking at the season 2 rules, and one of them was that you can't use any pokemon that have been transferred over from other Generations (Yes, even if the mon was a hatched pokemon but the parent was a transfer).

I guess we will learn more as the app develops. If there is anything I can do to help speed up that process, please let me know.

Mostly 2016 Events, I had them by code for some, and others by WC injections
I didn't really tried with Black2/White2 pokemons but i can try.

First i discover the bug cause i want to trade a 100% legit Genesect to my best friend, but a message poped "there is problem with the pokemon". Then we tried with a lot of event (2-3 work but most of them same issue).
After i try these pokemon on free battles with all pokemon allowed, and still the same message

Don't know what to do, and it piss me off

EDIT : I tried with pokemon from B2 and ROSA. No problem at all. Just with events

Edited by Jipsu