Does anyone have a save file for Colosseum?

Umbreon

A similar topic was back in July but its over a month old and I didn't want to get in trouble for reviving an old thread.

Basically I'm looking for a completed save file of Pokemon Colosseum with all pokemon including Jirachi and Ho-Oh if possible. I need them in .gci format.

I've seen the ones up on gamefaqs. One looks perfect but it is in .gcs format and despite my best attempts with a hex editor and a tool called gcs2gci I can't convert it.

The other two saves there that are in .gci format are awful.

Can anyone help me out with this? I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that if a save file was originally protected, like Colosseum and xD it can't be restored to a different memory card than the one it was backed up from due to the fact that each memory card has a unique serial number that is used to encrypt protected saves.

In my experience, you can still use the wii brew tools to restore files that you couldn't normally copy from one memory card to the next. I am able to get the two .gci file saves from gFaq to work but they just aren't very good. I really want a save with all or at least most of the pokemon captured. They don't have to be purified but that would be nice too.