Pokemon Go compatibility and GenII VC

jojo12100

@jojo12100 That's because you can't have a level 10 Dragonair in Gen I. Normally only evolved from Dratini at level 30, but can be caught at level 15 in Yellow. Set the level to 15 or higher and it should transfer. I guess you previously modified the level to 10, since it can only be level 30 or over in GSC.

Edit: if you want it to be like it was legally traded from Gen II, just set it back at level 30 or higher. Your problem is only that it was level 10, and needs to be 15 or higher to be legit in Gen I.

Edited by Deoxyz

9 minutes ago, Deoxyz said:

@jojo12100 That's because you can't have a level 10 Dragonair in Gen I. Normally only evolved from Dratini at level 30, but can be caught at level 15 in Yellow. Set the level to 15 or higher and it should transfer. I guess you previously modified the level to 10, since it can only be level 30 or over in GSC.

Edit: if you want it to be like it was legally traded from Gen II, just set it back at level 30 or higher. Your problem is only that it was level 10, and needs to be 15 or higher to be legit in Gen I.

It can be fished at lv10 in GSC that's why it is at this level but yes you're right the lowest level possible in Gen 1 is 15.

Edited by jojo12100

17 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

It can be fished at lv10 in GSC that's why it is at this level but yes you're right the lowest level possible in Gen 1 is 15.

Serebii disagrees, but Bulbapedia does show level 10 when caught on Route 45.

Regardless, it must be 15 or higher to be legit in Gen I, so make it 15 or higher if you trust Bulbapedia about level 10 in Gen II. Otherwise, make it 30 or higher. Idk who's wrong.

Edit: If you know you caught it at level 10, then Bulbapedia is correct.

Edited by Deoxyz

8 minutes ago, Deoxyz said:

Serebii disagrees, but Bulbapedia does show level 10 when caught on Route 45.

Regardless, it must be 15 or higher to be legit in Gen I, so make it 15 or higher if you trust Bulbapedia about level 10 in Gen II. Otherwise, make it 30 or higher. Idk who's wrong.

Edit: If you know you caught it at level 10, then Bulbapedia is correct.

Just fished.

Draco.PNG

• Like 2