Pokemon Bank Update

jojo12100

Just now, phillyrider807 said:

To be fair im simply dragging and dropping the files from my 6th gen save to my 7th gen save and injecting them. Maybe something happens to the file through the pokebank app itself that allows them to be traded that pkhex doesn't pick up. Seems weird that nintendo wouldn't allow all these recent events to be traded.

That's exactly what I've been doing too lol! But I know people who did it the Pokebank Transfer method and it didn't work.

Let me know how the trades go guys, keep me posted *crosses fingers*

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

XY&Z Pokemon

JPN Xerneas -> Server Reject
KOR Tyranitar -> Traded
JPN Zygarde -> Server Reject
KOR Zygarde -> Server Reject

Problem isn't OT. Those Legendaries are blocked.

Alexander Hoopa
Japan Shiny Diance

These are also blocked. I'll keep checking everything else i have,

Edited by phillyrider807

8 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

Back to the mew topic. I downloaded one of the mews from the 2nd page but just realized it don't have the "gb" marking.

Does PKhex support this yet?

GB marking is actually based on Game ID.
(If you see in PKHeX, the Origin Game selection should be blank, leave it be.)

Should be fixed when released.

@theSLAYER

I figured the blank Origin Game meant it was just retaining a Game ID that PKHeX didn't yet recognize, however I wasn't sure about why it was putting Met Location as "Zoroark (2)". I didn't want to save any changes to my savefile due to the Zoroark thing, just in case saving would make all my transferred Gen I pokemon illegal. I know PKHeX will document all this properly in the next update, but I was just curious.

Just now, Deoxyz said:

@theSLAYER

I figured the blank Origin Game meant it was just retaining a Game ID that PKHeX didn't yet recognize, however I wasn't sure about why it was putting Met Location as "Zoroark (2)". I didn't want to save any changes to my savefile due to the Zoroark thing, just in case saving would make all my transferred Gen I pokemon illegal. I know PKHeX will document all this properly in the next update, but I was just curious.

The  "Zoroark (2)" is probably just some coding oversight, based on the ID number recognized.

My Mew's Met Location is 0x753D from the Kanto Region (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_locations_by_index_number_(Generation_VII)),
but I guess PKHeX didn't know how to handle it, so it referred to B2W2 location
being The "Zoroark Event location (2) [http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_locations_by_index_number_(Generation_V)]

1 hour ago, phillyrider807 said:

So i reading Gen 1 mew can actually be shiny. So this means a english shiny mew is finally legal right? Anyone have a pk7 file that works?

The Gen 1 Mew is shiny through usage of glitch, so not truly legal.

The 2 Event Mews are distributed with 15 in every DV, meaning it cannot be shiny.

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

The Gen 1 Mew is shiny through usage of glitch, so not truly legal.

The 2 Event Mews are distributed with 15 in every DV, meaning it cannot be shiny.

ok thanks.btw..i tried the jpn mew u post..but i got always red triangle on they..but not in the english one.why?