Pokemon Bank Update

jojo12100

21 hours ago, isleep2late said:

Has anyone had any success trading Old Sea Map Mew, Shiny Xerneas, and Shiny Yveltal? I'm not talking about Poketransfer, as I've seen people transfer even Permanent Mega Pokemon over. I'm talking specifically about trading these 3 Pokemon through a Wi-Fi trade. Maybe most of you don't have the Old Sea Map Mew, but I tried trading a shiny and non-shiny one and neither worked. I also tried trading an untouched Shiny event Xerneas/Yveltal and those didn't go through either. My friend also said his Yveltal he legitimately got himself from the official event wouldn't trade through (even though he could transfer it).

Was thinking maybe the legitimacy checker within the trade system has not been updated to reflect every event Pokemon. However, I've gotten pretty much every other event to work (shiny Arceus, Eruption Heatran, Flying/Surfing Pikachu, Electro Ball Mewtwo, Spacial Rend Shiny Darkrai, Shiny Genesect, Volcanion, Hoopa...) It's rather peculiar that these 3 events don't work. I could understand the Mew maybe not working, but the Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal was a recent event that should've worked for me.

If anyone has had successful reports of any of these 3 event Pokemon going through, please let me know. Thanks!

Shiny mew works. Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal doesn't

Edit. Shiny Diance doesn't work either. Im trying to see if they allow the jap events. As of now i only have the english ones(But they are tradeable on 6th gen games)

Edited by phillyrider807
  • Like 1

Shiny Arceus can be traded however(jap event)

So im thinking maybe they just aren't allowing the english events. Same thing is happening with mew. Jap shiny mew is allowed. English shiny mew is blocked.

Anyone have the jap pk6 files of the shiny xerneas/yveltal events to test this out?

Edited by phillyrider807

7 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

Im trying to see if they allow the jap events. As of now i only have the english ones(But they are tradeable on 6th gen games)

The Xerneas and Yveltal I have are the Japanese events, and they were tradable in Gen 6, so I'm guessing they've just mistakenly shiny-locked Xerneas, Yveltal, and now Diancie. That, or they don't yet recognize those specific events yet. Anyway, per your request, here are the Japanese pk6 files I have that work in ORAS trade (please note they've been edited for optimal IVs and given max contest stats and every possible ribbon haha, but they were legal in ORAS and were tradable :P)

I've also mentioned this in an earlier post, but I see that you were able to get shiny Mew to work. I eventually figured out what was wrong with my Mew, because I got rid of both Defog and Softboiled and it went from being untradable to tradable, even though Defog + Softboiled Mew was tradable in ORAS. Mew could learn Soft-boiled legitimately as a Move Tutor in Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald, and could legitimately be transferred to Gen 4 and learn Defog as HM05 in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. So that begs the question... is it just specific events that they're not registering or are there a ton more mistakes and they, as @HaxAras put it, royally screw up the legitimacy checking system?

716 ★ - ゼルネアス - 38194CA6756F.pk6

717 ★ - イベルタル - E74F021217E5.pk6

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

Shiny Arceus can be traded however(jap event)

So im thinking maybe they just aren't allowing the english events. Same thing is happening with mew. Jap shiny mew is allowed. English shiny mew is blocked.

Anyone have the jap pk6 files of the shiny xerneas/yveltal events to test this out?

That would make sense, given no English Shiny Mew legitimately exists.

After all, I read that Old Sea Map event was never released outside of Japan.

14 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

Yea the english Yveltal/Xerneas events are also tradeable in gen 6. Weird

Perhaps they beefed up checking.
Maybe it's obtained in US but bears the EU TID, that's why it didn't pass?

38 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I'm starting to think they just royally screwed up the legitimacy checking systems. 

That wouldn't be new.

There's 801 Pokemon now, it'll take them forever to determine every case.

It's not like every staff that is working now has been with Pokemon since RBY.

They are just employees, after all.

The pk7 files are the ones i just dragged and dropped from my 6th gen save to my moon save.

The wc file is the one i got from the event thread here. Thats the jap event  

717 ★ - Yveltal - 14EF78F40DC9.pk7

716 ★ - Xerneas - E0318CB9E859.pk7

0111 XYORAS - XY&Z Shiny Xerneas (JPN).wc6

0112 XYORAS - XY&Z Shiny Yveltal (JPN).wc6

Edited by phillyrider807

26 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

The pk7 files are the ones i just dragged and dropped from my 6th gen save to my moon save.

The wc file is the one i got from the event thread here. Thats the jap event  

717 ★ - Yveltal - 14EF78F40DC9.pk7

716 ★ - Xerneas - E0318CB9E859.pk7

0111 XYORAS - XY&Z Shiny Xerneas (JPN).wc6

0112 XYORAS - XY&Z Shiny Yveltal (JPN).wc6

JPN Wonder card with Non-Japan Region and Details in first tab (US and Canada lol)
[Japanese Serial code event, would not have been able to be received on other region consoles]
Missing Geolocation (memories>residence) to show that it was traded from JP to US console before you tried to tried it.

Try fixing those entries, and see if they trade.

13 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

Ok i think i fixed everything.

716 ★ - ゼルネアス - 1937F3F307F6.pk7

In the excel file of the Archive,
It documents which Event is Serial Code, Local Wireless etc.
Serial Code events can only be received by specified region etc.

So We don't know if their legitimacy checking game is beefed up,
But for this example, the most Legal scenario is only JP consoles can receive the wonder card,
cause the serial code is region locked to JP consoles.

Edit:
The problem wasn't the language of the Pokemon,
It was the received country details.

You fixed that, but last tab,
Memories>Residence,
You haven't shown it to be traded in from Japan.

Past 1 should be Japan -(nothing),
Latest should follow whats on your save file country details on your Trainer Info.

edit:
I've decided to test this myself.
Who wants me to trade them a Shiny Xerneas? LOL

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In the excel file of the Archive,
It documents which Event is Serial Code, Local Wireless etc.
Serial Code events can only be received by specified region etc.

So We don't know if their legitimacy checking game is beefed up,
But for this example, the most Legal scenario is only JP consoles can receive the wonder card,
cause the serial code is region locked to JP consoles.

Ok makes sense. But still there has been a english release of these events and those are blocked as well. So something isn't adding up.

@theSLAYER Here's my take/modified version of @phillyrider807's Yveltal, with all the adjustments you suggested including Memory/Geolocation. Still no luck. And I think that's about as solid as it gets as far as legitimacy. So my best guess is that Nintendo/Gamefreak straight up forgot about the Xerneas/Yveltal/Diancie event. Btw, the non-shiny Zygarde that went with that event also doesn't work. So it's either something really specific/arcane that the entire ProjectPokemon community overlooked, or a genuine mistake on the part of Nintendo.

For what it's worth, I have heard multiple reports of shiny Xerneas/Yveltal not going through from people/friends who've purportedly gotten their events personally. Here's another source/link to another incidence of untradable shiny Xerneas/Yveltal: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000479-pokemon-sun-moon-trading/74899440?page=6

It is a shiny yveltal and shiny xerneas and I got the code from the store how your meant to so I cant see anything illegal about it I'm in the UK so I got the codes from Smyth toys superstore

I'll continue trying to look for anything that would make these Pokemon work, but I am starting to think more and more that this is a mistake on Nintendo, especially considering the fact that Mew apparently can't learn Softboiled + Defog in SuMo, but can in XY/ORAS.

717 ★ - イベルタル - 014B78F40DC9.pk7

11 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

Ok makes sense. But still there has been a english release of these events and those are blocked as well. So something isn't adding up.

gimme your friend code and user, I'll attempt to trade mine with you, so just trade me a dummy.

anyone up for trade?

edit:

so far, any Pokemon with OT XY&Z managed to trade?

To be fair im simply dragging and dropping the files from my 6th gen save to my 7th gen save and injecting them. Maybe something happens to the file through the pokebank app itself that allows them to be traded that pkhex doesn't pick up. Seems weird that nintendo wouldn't allow all these recent events to be traded.

1 minute ago, phillyrider807 said:

To be fair im simply dragging and dropping the files from my 6th gen save to my 7th gen save and injecting them. Maybe something happens to the file through the pokebank app itself that allows them to be traded that pkhex doesn't pick up. Seems weird that nintendo wouldn't allow all these recent events to be traded.

I'm online.
It's okay, we'll test and find out xD

my IGN is Luna (Pokemon Moon)