Pokemon Bank Update

jojo12100

13 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

One day I should shoot a video to explain how bad is the event distribution policy for the reputation of ThePokemonCompany.

Discrimination, Inequalities, Frustration, it gives the exact opposit of what they want to do.

Yes Wi-Fi events are better but in fact it just discriminates the poorest and disconnected people.

And they have the same policy problem with fan-made games, glitches and other reappropriations of their universe!

Which is one of the many reasons we exist. Collect and distribute events.

Well, if one thing does annoy me, is how events don't always make it out of Japan, but it's getting better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shadowofdarkness said:

I tried out the new Transporter with one of my if traded to gen 2 shiny Pokemon and it isn't shiny in gen 7. It didn't even retain the ball it was captured in and reverted to a basic Pokeball. I would of thought basic stuff like that would be retained.

Ball mechanics wasn't programmed to be stored in Gen I and II.
Shininess wasn't confirmed to begin with. I can't believe what I'm reading about it, tho.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Ball mechanics wasn't programmed to be stored in Gen I and II.
Shininess wasn't confirmed to begin with. I can't believe what I'm reading about it, tho.

It had been so long I had forgot about the ball not being saved.

Sad about the shininess because my earlier idea of why they would make them shiny is going to eventually happen after gen 2 VC is released and someone is going to lose it when trading anything like Gyarados from gen 2 to 1 then transfer directly from gen 1

4 minutes ago, shadowofdarkness said:

It had been so long I had forgot about the ball not being saved.

Sad about the shininess because my earlier idea of why they would make them shiny is going to eventually happen after gen 2 VC is released and someone is going to lose it when trading anything like Gyarados from gen 2 to 1 then transfer directly from gen 1

Maybe they're making those with shiny DVs a 1/64 chance for it to be shiny (basically trolling us?)

Gonna try with Pokemon Yellow, since it's not a monochromatic game.

Just now, ReignOfComputer said:

How did you get the ENG one over?

Pokemon Transporter is region free, lol.

My English Pokemon Yellow showed up right alongside my Pokemon Red and Green.

Also, I used the eng one from here: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/39235-vc-rby-virtual-console-mew-uk/?do=findComment&comment=206939/

apparently, it seems the one in the event's archive didn't pass.
(don't know whose' one is in there, but maybe it ain't legit after all..)

Has anyone had any success trading Old Sea Map Mew, Shiny Xerneas, and Shiny Yveltal? I'm not talking about Poketransfer, as I've seen people transfer even Permanent Mega Pokemon over. I'm talking specifically about trading these 3 Pokemon through a Wi-Fi trade. Maybe most of you don't have the Old Sea Map Mew, but I tried trading a shiny and non-shiny one and neither worked. I also tried trading an untouched Shiny event Xerneas/Yveltal and those didn't go through either. My friend also said his Yveltal he legitimately got himself from the official event wouldn't trade through (even though he could transfer it).

Was thinking maybe the legitimacy checker within the trade system has not been updated to reflect every event Pokemon. However, I've gotten pretty much every other event to work (shiny Arceus, Eruption Heatran, Flying/Surfing Pikachu, Electro Ball Mewtwo, Spacial Rend Shiny Darkrai, Shiny Genesect, Volcanion, Hoopa...) It's rather peculiar that these 3 events don't work. I could understand the Mew maybe not working, but the Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal was a recent event that should've worked for me.

If anyone has had successful reports of any of these 3 event Pokemon going through, please let me know. Thanks!

fun facts:

only 0/10/10/10/10 became shiny for me.

Event Mew with IVs changed ALSO became shiny. Fun times people.

Edit:
for anyone here,
Glitched Mews don't pass.
Missingno- doesn't pass but allegedly shifts all transferred nicknames by one pokemon.
Shininess works, but is screwed up (ATK and DEF requirements is swapped, so it may not become shiny, and non shiny may become shiny)