AuSLove.TV Exact Clone Pokémons! (Gen 7)

Luma3ds

Yo guys , I saw that many people want an ''AuS'' pokémon from the streamer AuSLove.TV.

I made clones and they are exactly the same as he giveaway! Here I have 5 Limited Editions of the Shiny Pokémons he gave away on 23th of Januari 2017 when he was Live Wondertrading with Veatrix.

I hope I could help you guys a little bit! 

(The only thing you can see if their fake is because of the ID. no but no one is gonna look into that!)

Enjoy your AuSLove.TV Pokémons!

051-01 ★ - Dugtrio (Limited Edition Live WT 23-01-2017).pk7

319 ★ - Sharpedo (Limited Edition Live WT).pk7

398 ★ - Staraptor (Limited Edition Live WT).pk7

405 ★ - Luxray (Limited Edition Live WT).pk7

612 ★ - Haxorus (Limited Edition Live WT).pk7

59 minutes ago, Luma3ds said:

(The only thing you can see if their fake is because of the ID. no but no one is gonna look into that!)

Every single thing he trades is fake. You don't need to look into the ID number. As soon as you check the OT, you'll know it's the guy who is a plague on WT, trading away his hacked garbage to unsuspecting people. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Every single thing he trades is fake. You don't need to look into the ID number. As soon as you check the OT, you'll know it's the guy who is a plague on WT, trading away his hacked garbage to unsuspecting people. 

I know bro , But in some kind of way people in his stream really want to have an ''AuS'' Pokémon dont ask my why but they do everything to get one.. And sadly enough he makes money from this who everyone can do with only homebrew..

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2017 at 9:54 AM, HaxAras said:

I must have been one unlucky person to have gotten these then as I was Wonder Trading.

297 ★ - Hariyama - 9791DEFC84D5.pk7

053-01 ★ - Persian - C04B68997955.pk7

The Hariyama originally had a Toxic Orb attached and the Persian had a Gold Bottle Cap. I had to remove them to put them in Pokebank.

I also have a few more of these fake mons that I unluckily managed to get over Wonder Trade. They weren't from the AusLove.TV guy, but I'll upload them if anyone is interested.

On 20/04/2018 at 1:30 AM, SwagKey said:

I must have been one unlucky person to have gotten these then as I was Wonder Trading.

297 ★ - Hariyama - 9791DEFC84D5.pk7

053-01 ★ - Persian - C04B68997955.pk7

The Hariyama originally had a Toxic Orb attached and the Persian had a Gold Bottle Cap. I had to remove them to put them in Pokebank.

I also have a few more of these fake mons that I unluckily managed to get over Wonder Trade. They weren't from the AusLove.TV guy, but I'll upload them if anyone is interested.

yes please can u upload them please @SwagKey

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

8 hours ago, Cecillia said:

This type of Pokémon shouldn't be traded at all, I mean it makes people happy until they find out the real deal with them.

This is why I get skeptical every time I receive a shiny Pokemon through Wonder Trade. I mean, you should be extremely ecstatic and surprised when you get a rare shiny Pokemon over Wonder Trade, but because of the existence of hacked and genned shinies, along with how easy it is to pull off, I can't afford to use those emotions when I get traded one.

I'm...probably not going to upload the rest of the potential hacked mons I got through Wonder Trade.

• 4 weeks later...