Jump to content

Unreleased Prototype Pokemon


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Purin said:

That one (and a couple other ones, such as Blue English, Crystal English, Silver English, Gold German, Silver German, Crystal Spanish) have been on eBay for a couple years now.
They're not actual prototypes though. Just the final retail version on those cartridges.

Thanks for the information ^^

The quest for Totem Pokemon is actually progressing but we still need help for the Demo of Sun/Moon

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've finally completed the in-game trade project! I forgot that you can just upload files from the user panel, so I guess I saved you the trouble of collating them all, @theSLAYER?  I've actuall

The pk2 structure is identical to the final games. Basically a pk2 looks like this. General PK2 Structure 0x00 0x01 0x01 Species ID 0x02 0xFF 0x03 - 0x32 Pokemon data https://

With all these similar threads, I can't keep track of what was said where. But as I had said last week, I would try to obtain the Shelmet/Karrablast distro rom and then provide its hidden debug Litwic

Posted Images

All because Nintendo didn't dispose of them properly. >.o

Most will be completely unusable in their current state but plenty of people have restored them into working carts so it's not like hope is lost for those. They'll never look as good as untouched ones though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ammako said:

All because Nintendo didn't dispose of them properly. >.o

Most will be completely unusable in their current state but plenty of people have restored them into working carts so it's not like hope is lost for those. They'll never look as good as untouched ones though.

Yeah I know, it's the usual problem of the preserving of videogames.

Hope that there's no beta/undiscovered/demo in the pack

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

They probably are just copies of the ones that are already on the internet, since supposedly all of the known non-japanese Local Distribution cart's have been dumped.

Maybe, note that South Korea have also specific cardriges (they had exclusive events after all).

Such a waste.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw those distro cart pictures a few months ago. I figured it would make buying and collecting them all for people like me a lot easier. It would also explain the Arceus carts I saw online last year. 

 

Very few people, if any will ever understand how much work went into this. I'll upload 1 of each Pokemon and with mons like Torchic, unfortunately, the only one I have. I'll post the Pokemon and their natures later today most likely and let you guys pick and then the rest, I'm keeping to myself. My fingers hurt and some of these were a nightmare to get. I spent several hours trying to get a single Chatot yesterday for example. I went all the way from 1,000 watts to 5,000+ just to catch one of the little mofo's. 

 

Edit: I have Bunneary too. I just forgot to update my screenshot. I'll be going for the champs path and Yellow Forest Pokemon as well but you're on your own with those. If my friend can't help me get the GTS course using my English and Japanese SS saves and ALT WFC, I'll wait until I've unlocked every other course and use AR to get them. I don't know if I'll post those since anybody can get those as well. 

Pokewalker.png

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thaleskpl said:

They probably are just copies of the ones that are already on the internet, since supposedly all of the known non-japanese Local Distribution cart's have been dumped.

I don't think Japan had wireless distro carts (just Slot 2). I know I said it before, but I remember reading that their DS Download Stations were handled by internet connected PCs instead of DS carts (due to being a more internet connected country than the Western ones). It's a safe bet their wireless Pokemon distributions were handled the same way.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaxAras said:

IVery few people, if any will ever understand how much work went into this. I'll upload 1 of each Pokemon and with mons like Torchic, unfortunately, the only one I have. I'll post the Pokemon and their natures later today most likely and let you guys pick and then the rest, I'm keeping to myself. My fingers hurt and some of these were a nightmare to get. I spent several hours trying to get a single Chatot yesterday for example. I went all the way from 1,000 watts to 5,000+ just to catch one of the little mofo's.

Edit: I have Bunneary too. I just forgot to update my screenshot. I'll be going for the champs path and Yellow Forest Pokemon as well but you're on your own with those. If my friend can't help me get the GTS course using my English and Japanese SS saves and ALT WFC, I'll wait until I've unlocked every other course and use AR to get them. I don't know if I'll post those since anybody can get those as well. 

Yellow Forest and Winner Path wondercard were in the PPorg database if you need them.

Note that you can get the GTS Course using an alternate version of GTS (you know by moddiffying DNS ...).

Thank you so much for your effort.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, this slipped my mind. I decided to take a break from Pokemon and return to achievement hunting and just forgot about my DS. I'll try to do this soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I don't have a schedule so I never know when I will have time to do stuff.  

 

Edit: I literally take life one moment at a time because every time I make plans, something goes wrong. 

Edited by HaxAras
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/1/2017 at 3:08 PM, jojo12100 said:

I added the Altering Cave Pokemon.

If anyone have the Pokewalker ones please add it ^^

There's a file in the forums with one of each ENG pokéwalker pkm file.
I wanted to produce the spanish set at some point.

It would be great if the generation method could be REd, then implement it in some android app that tracks steps (or just a pc app that produces them at random).

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, suloku said:

There's a file in the forums with one of each ENG pokéwalker pkm file.
I wanted to produce the spanish set at some point.

It would be great if the generation method could be REd, then implement it in some android app that tracks steps (or just a pc app that produces them at random).

Including the Japanese/Korean exclusive?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Including the Japanese/Korean exclusive?

Are you asking about the file? It only has the ENG pokémon. I've found the thread, apparently the uploader also got one of each for the unrelesaed courses.

Thinking more about it, maybe the best solution would be a romhack that triggers the game into generating pokéwalker pokémon when selecting a course, without actually needing a pokéwalker... If I just knew how to RE (not that it means I could do it, but it would help), and I don't think there's lots of interest in gen 4 to RE how the pokewalker works.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, suloku said:

Are you asking about the file? It only has the ENG pokémon. I've found the thread, apparently the uploader also got one of each for the unrelesaed courses.

Thinking more about it, maybe the best solution would be a romhack that triggers the game into generating pokéwalker pokémon when selecting a course, without actually needing a pokéwalker... If I just knew how to RE (not that it means I could do it, but it would help), and I don't think there's lots of interest in gen 4 to RE how the pokewalker works.

Thanks.

To answer your question yes it could be possible for example if we find how the algorithm generates the pokemon but it's out of my actual skills.

Personnaly I'd love to create an Android app that can hatch SM eggs by walking and send special eggs too to the games but I need more studies for that.

Edit: @Purin we don't have it?

Edited by jojo12100
Link to post
Share on other sites

Been searching at smogon and seems someone already researched how pokéwalker generation works... http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/romsstar.33244/

With the propper tools, coding a generator would be possible. What I'm seeing right now is a program that loads your save (to read things like OT name, TID/SID, game of origin, language... then you can select course and pokémon, which gets generated randomly (or not, depending on user's will) from a set of the possible frames.

I guess I should start a new thread for this.

 

EDIT: this is more complete, seems the japanese did research it thoroughly, a generator should be possible.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/past-gen-rng-research.61090/page-10#post-2634864

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the Wailord test wondercard Purin mentioned above. It's in the European Movie 11 Shaymin cart. You can find it in the data.bin file or if you don't unpack the ROM at offset 0x6BD50.

This is it's wondercard text, it says something about it beeing a test wondercard.

ふしぎなおくりものテストだよ

ふなつきばに ふるびたかいずを
もっていくと
さいはてのことうに いけるぞ!
やせいのミュウに あいにいこう!

 

0011 - ふしぎなおくりものテストだよ.pcd

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.1.2017 at 0:50 PM, jojo12100 said:

FunFiesta exclusive mission Pokemon in gen5

I wished there would be a way to obtain these. Would be great if someone obtained them when they were available and could contribute the save file. But i doubt that this will ever happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, zeropain said:

I wished there would be a way to obtain these. Would be great if someone obtained them when they were available and could contribute the save file. But i doubt that this will ever happen.

Unless we found the distribution system they are lost forever because it was a temporary event (sending datas to the RAM), only the caught Pokemon and items remain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...