Jump to content

Unreleased Prototype Pokemon


jojo12100

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, SwagKey said:

bgb00008.png.55d1c3ecc1e6c01b2791f49898316f26.pngbgb00009.png.91aec23860efb0b206b53a331c844f0a.pngbgb00007.png.c9fb73ea169d2ea1c40198084f39aef8.png

Found more "demo shinies" in my free time.

For some reason a few of my caught Pokemon got corrupted nicknames, including the Rattata above. I just unchecked the nickname value in PKHeX before extracting.

016 - ポッポ - 63E0.pk1

019 - コラッタ - 2A56.pk1

I encountered that problem too when I caught more than 10 Pokemon.

It's a corruption of nicknames in the PC due to technical limitations (the one they mentionned in USUM).

Note that you can transfer you Girafarig datas as I did for other Pokemon I uploaded here but I'll surely not remain shiny.

 

Also if you have time maybe you can help me to find how to catch trainers Pokemon we need the RAM offset location of battle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally got them, that was hard because of custom moveset, bug in the attacks (which I think occurs with wild Pokemon too) ...

RAM adress CE00

035 - ピッピ - 1334.pk2

165 - レディバ - 8258.pk2

240 - ブビィ - 07AE.pk2

052 - ニャース - 22EB.pk2

046 - パラス - 0A55.pk2

039 - プリン - 51A0.pk2

211 - ハリーセン - 0231.pk2

043 - ナゾノクサ - CE24.pk2

048 - コンパン - 736C.pk2

232 - ドンファン - 247A.pk2

165 - レディバ - 3DB4.pk2

 

Next quest: Force-load the 21st card. Off topic: anyone has a legal shiny Oranguru to trade me?

Edit: Forgot the Slowking ^^

199 - ヤドキング - 4A7B.pk2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2018 at 3:15 PM, jojo12100 said:

Note that you can transfer you Girafarig datas as I did for other Pokemon I uploaded here but I'll surely not remain shiny.

Even if I could extract it, it would be completely useless unless we can inject into the demo's save file and load it. Different internal IDs means it's incompatible with the final GSC.

I know these Pokemon won't remain shiny if traded to the final version, which is why I'm calling them "demo shinies" to differentiate them for the final. Consequently, this can make some traded Pokemon from Gen 1 "demo shiny" but not "final" shiny in the retail games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SwagKey said:

Even if I could extract it, it would be completely useless unless we can inject into the demo's save file and load it. Different internal IDs means it's incompatible with the final GSC.

Ok, here's my method:

-in demo, put the Pokemon in first slot of your team

-in memory viewer, dump the RAM at D6B2 (30 bytes)

-in Kin (Japanese Gold) catch a random useless Pokemon and put it in first slot of your team

-paste via memory viewer your demo data Pokemon at D9F0

-change the ID of the first Pokemon of your team at D9E9 (HEX table here)

-if it's a generation 2 pokemon you will also have to change the first byte of the past Pokemon

ex : CB for Girafarig instead of 00?

-save if almost everything seems correct

-in Pkhex correct the nickname, the OT and sometimes the level of your Pokemon.

 

Edit: Got a wild Tentacruel and a wild Shark too ^^ Also Pikachu does not remain shiny

073 - ドククラゲ - 7465.pk2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Next quest: Force-load the 21st card.

You uploaded the data which belongs to this card a few posts above. It might as well help to see how that kind of data looks like for the other cards.

On 6/9/2018 at 11:20 AM, jojo12100 said:

Also @StarsMmd found the 21st card data but we're unable to read it for now, is there any e-reader specialist here?

Also this doesn't seem to be the data that is written on the card (it's too large when you compare them), it's more like data that get's executed by the game when the 21st card would be scanned in.

Maybe we can replace the data of one of the 20 released cards in the Colosseum ROM with this data of the unreleased one. So by doing that maybe we can load this data by just scanning in one of the released cards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

You uploaded the data which belongs to this card a few posts above. It might as well help to see how that kind of data looks like for the other cards.

Also this doesn't seem to be the data that is written on the card (it's too large when you compare them), it's more like data that get's executed by the game when the 21st card would be scanned in.

Maybe we can replace the data of one of the 20 released cards in the Colosseum ROM with this data of the unreleased one. So by doing that maybe we caYhan load this data by just scanning in one of the released cards.

That exactly what @StarsMmd is trying to do with Dolphin. But it's hard to emulate e-reader I guess.

Here the first card bin.

Maybe you will be luckier.

card01.bin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2018 at 5:58 PM, jojo12100 said:

Ok, here's my method:

-in demo, put the Pokemon in first slot of your team

-in memory viewer, dump the RAM at D6B2 (30 bytes)

-in Kin (Japanese Gold) catch a random useless Pokemon and put it in first slot of your team

-paste via memory viewer your demo data Pokemon at D9F0

-change the ID of the first Pokemon of your team at D9E9 (HEX table here)

-if it's a generation 2 pokemon you will also have to change the first byte of the past Pokemon

ex : CB for Girafarig instead of 00?

-save if almost everything seems correct

-in Pkhex correct the nickname, the OT and sometimes the level of your Pokemon.

I wasn't talking about injecting into the final Gen 2 games, I was talking about injecting into the demo. With so many changes between the beta and final, the Gen 1 mons are the only ones that can go through everything with no issues, after those it doesn't match up. Any pk2 that contains one of the scrapped Pokemon designs will only work properly if injected into the demo and nothing else, which no online tool can do at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

According to this guy there is also wild Marowak, Rhydon, Pikachu and Gloom to get.

Does anyone have seen them?

I tried 200+ encounters for Pikachu.

Pikachu can be found in Silent Hill during the daytime I think, but it's a very rare encounter. I got mine there and accidentally leveled it up a few times as I was searching for "demo shinies."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, SwagKey said:

Pikachu can be found in Silent Hill during the daytime I think, but it's a very rare encounter. I got mine there and accidentally leveled it up a few times as I was searching for "demo shinies."

Thanks, I finally got in my hand the encounter tables, I translated them and then I searched for awesome Pokemon (Miltank, Pichu, Sunflora ...). In fact some are exclusive to morning,some to day and some to night, there is also a weird place where you can get Machop.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Beware of the new 3ds update.

And please if someone has a legal shiny Blacephalon to trade PM me.

066 - ワンリキー - C62D.pk2

048 - コンパン - 198F.pk2

241 - ミルタンク - 2097.pk2

192 - キマワリ - 1DDB.pk2

025 - ピカチュウ - E10D.pk2

232 - ドンファン - EA7D.pk2

188 - ポポッコ - DB34.pk2

172 - ピチュー - 9982.pk2

044 - クサイハナ - 1BD9.pk2

025 - ピカチュウ - 229B.pk2

105 - ガラガラ - 8AA5.pk2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a patch to fix the tiles to find wild pokémons in the "fake" grass, but I want to delete all the demo limitations, I fixed the evolutions and also the hidden rival event when you choose your first pokémon, but I want also to use the PC in the pokémon center and ask to the nurse to heal my party, I found a way to avoid the end of the demo with the rival after the forest, but also if I found a way to avoid the restart of the game after a loose I don't know how heal the team and back in the latest healing place.

 

I have only discovered this:

i4bktLh.png If you overrite the red "CD" value with the end "C9" after a loose you remain in the game, but with the fainted party and you can't fight longer, however after the rival battle you're healed and don't close the demo longer.

Should faint all the party, fade out and back to the last center or in your bedroom with the half money and the healed party.

 

Instead this is the nurse dialogue script (I think) however is certainly related:

Tw1eG4N.png

 

This instead is related to the DEBUG healing menu, point to the text:

ajtm3xN.png

 

In debug mode in your room the PC is the same of the pokémon centers... Then there is a way to point the pokémon centers to the same script?

 

I would also restore the SAVE/CONTINUE menu...

 

However you can use my patch to walk in the grass and in the water to find pokémons and fix other collisions:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4d57ly7yi7doaam/MOD collision Gold - Spaceworld 1997 (Debug).ips

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Halfshadow said:

I have a patch to fix the tiles to find wild pokémons in the "fake" grass, but I want to delete all the demo limitations, I fixed the evolutions and also the hidden rival event when you choose your first pokémon, but I want also to use the PC in the pokémon center and ask to the nurse to heal my party, I found a way to avoid the end of the demo with the rival after the forest, but also if I found a way to avoid the restart of the game after a loose I don't know how heal the team and back in the latest healing place.

 

I have only discovered this:

i4bktLh.png If you overrite the red "CD" value with the end "C9" after a loose you remain in the game, but with the fainted party and you can't fight longer, however after the rival battle you're healed and don't close the demo longer.

Should faint all the party, fade out and back to the last center or in your bedroom with the half money and the healed party.

 

Instead this is the nurse dialogue script (I think) however is certainly related:

Tw1eG4N.png

 

This instead is related to the DEBUG healing menu, point to the text:

ajtm3xN.png

 

In debug mode in your room the PC is the same of the pokémon centers... Then there is a way to point the pokémon centers to the same script?

 

I would also restore the SAVE/CONTINUE menu...

 

However you can use my patch to walk in the grass and in the water to find pokémons and fix other collisions:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4d57ly7yi7doaam/MOD collision Gold - Spaceworld 1997 (Debug).ips

 

Awesome, if possible could you help me too to make this mysterious forest encounters work? I'd tried to add grasses but it didn't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I have a mystery for you guys, according to that tables at map id 2 map group 3 (gameshark warp code 0158C0CD) there ARE wild encounters programmed but no grass/water tile. 

How can I force-load those encounters? I really want the 3rd underleved of the demo.

I even tried to recreate grass there but it didn't work.

 

@Halfshadow This one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...