Jump to content
jojo12100

Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

Recommended Posts

No unfortunately the tool I used for SM doesn't work yet for USUM.

Thanks, if anyone did it on Ultra Sun got the missing ones it'll be great!

Don't forget to dump Giovanni's Mewtwo I'm pretty sure it'll interest a lot of people ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

No unfortunately the tool I used for SM doesn't work yet for USUM.

Thanks, if anyone did it on Ultra Sun got the missing ones it'll be great!

Don't forget to dump Giovanni's Mewtwo I'm pretty sure it'll interest a lot of people ^^

Gee, didn't dump any of the bosses' legendaries ._. can do it in US but I can't assure I'm gonna be able to get the UM ones without having to play the whole game again (and since Gio's Mewtwo is either Mega X or Mega Y depending on the version..well...)

Also, got these ones in case no one's uploaded'em yet:

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Gee, didn't dump any of the bosses' legendaries ._. can do it in US but I can't assure I'm gonna be able to get the UM ones without having to play the whole game again (and since Mewtwo is either Mega X or Mega Y depending on the version..well...)

I ignored that last fact but do your best ^^

And if people really want them well they'll have to contribute themself and help us like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick question: Does anyone know how to acquire these unused trades for Gen 1? Currently trying to get all in-game trades in all languages (I know, it's crazy), and I now have collected every used one from Gen 1.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Holla! said:

Just a quick question: Does anyone know how to acquire these unused trades for Gen 1? Currently trying to get all in-game trades in all languages (I know, it's crazy), and I now have collected every used one from Gen 1.

Thanks!

AR codes from TCRF is the fastest way, glitching also works, you have to adapt to every languages in all cases.

  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. Do you have any idea for how to do this on the French/Spanish/German/Italian games? The codes on the site won't enable them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Holla! said:

Thanks. Do you have any idea for how to do this on the French/Spanish/German/Italian games? The codes on the site won't enable them.

You'll have to find the equivalent of each code, if they exist.

First compare Japanese and english ones in order to understand how they work, then appy the same thing to French/Spanish/German/Italian games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, this was literally exhausting. X(

I'm very thrilled to say that I've gotten all trades for Gens 1, 3 and 7 (Just USUM atm)! Gen 2 is here and Japanese Blue is here for anyone that didn't see them.

Things I need to point out:

For G1

  • I wasn't able to get the Japanese codes for unused trades working, so I just re-created the ones from the glitch video, hope that's alright.
  • Japanese Stadium Pokemon were re-created based on INT Stadium .pk1s.

For G3

  • Feel free to change any of the RS and FRLG trades Pokemon's origin game detail to their polar-opposite, with the exception of the Nidos as they're version-exclusive.
  • The XD Elekid all are based on the Togepi trade; you can just click around the Pokemon's moveset box's border in PKHeX still in G3 format to give them the Togetic trade's moveset.

For G7

  • Both Chinese languages share the same trades; ones I've claimed have CHS tags.
  • Feel free to change the origin game to Ultra Sun if you wish.

@theSLAYER One again, feel free to use them to your liking. Same goes for anyone else.

With that being said, I'm gonna be taking a break from this, very tired rn. The list of all languages for trades are (apparently) known, and looking into the Gen IV trades, those HGSS Gym Leader trades are gonna be very tedious to get, but the worst I can feel are definitely the Yancy/Curtis trades. x_x

NPC Trades.rar

  • Amazed 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2018 at 7:55 PM, Ruby Genseki said:

1st Trial:

  • Missing wild Rattatas and wild Raticate
  • Missing all US version's Yungoos and Gumshoos. I'm probably gonna start playing US within a few days from now, so I can dump'em if no one has by then.

2nd Trial:

  • Missing wild Dewpiders and wild Wishiwashis

Ok, since I like doing side quests and all that stuff, it's gonna take some time for me to reach farther points of the story, so I'm uploading what I have for now, regarding the ones that I originally missed from the first and second trials:

1st Trial:

2nd Trial:


Also...

On 7/1/2018 at 8:09 PM, Ruby Genseki said:

Also, got these ones in case no one's uploaded'em yet:

Got some more uncatchable Mons in addition to these ones:

  • 019-01 - Rattata - 0B7D85921069.pk7 - First wild encounter in UM, when half the grass path after getting starter has been walked; nature apparently set to Mild, and ability set to Gluttony; just like ambush encounters, seems to ignore repels (though no repels are legitimately obtainable at that point).
  • 734 - Yungoos - C0CC88DE70E7.pk7 - Same as the Rattata above, but exclusive to US and ability set to Stakeout (still ability 1).
  • 021 - Spearow - 1529ECFC1BF4.pk7 - Fought in Plank Bridge before saving Nebby. Has a "special" moveset: regular Lv. 4 Spearow should have Peck, Growl and Leer; this one doesn't have Growl and has got Pursuit instead of Peck, most likely to prevent it from wiping out Rowlet (which not only has type disadvantage but both attacking moves it should have at that point are physical, and therefore hindered by Growl).

 

Note: The UM-exclusive Rattata and Raticate that I missed before were now dumped by loading my US save from UM at the required points

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

@Ruby Genseki Now if you can dump Necrozma-Solgaleo and Giovanni's Mewtwo it'll be awesome ^^

Of course, I do intent to dump Dusk Mane Necrozma as well as Mewtwo (and the other bosses' legendaries for that matter), and I should be able to get both versions' variants too (as I did this time with the Rattatas I missed back in UM)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2018 at 10:38 PM, Holla! said:

OK, this was literally exhausting. X(

I'm very thrilled to say that I've gotten all trades for Gens 1, 3 and 7 (Just USUM atm)! Gen 2 is here and Japanese Blue is here for anyone that didn't see them.

Things I need to point out:

For G1

  • I wasn't able to get the Japanese codes for unused trades working, so I just re-created the ones from the glitch video, hope that's alright.
  • Japanese Stadium Pokemon were re-created based on INT Stadium .pk1s.

For G3

  • Feel free to change any of the RS and FRLG trades Pokemon's origin game detail to their polar-opposite, with the exception of the Nidos as they're version-exclusive.
  • The XD Elekid all are based on the Togepi trade; you can just click around the Pokemon's moveset box's border in PKHeX still in G3 format to give them the Togetic trade's moveset.

For G7

  • Both Chinese languages share the same trades; ones I've claimed have CHS tags.
  • Feel free to change the origin game to Ultra Sun if you wish.

@theSLAYER One again, feel free to use them to your liking. Same goes for anyone else.

With that being said, I'm gonna be taking a break from this, very tired rn. The list of all languages for trades are (apparently) known, and looking into the Gen IV trades, those HGSS Gym Leader trades are gonna be very tedious to get, but the worst I can feel are definitely the Yancy/Curtis trades. x_x

NPC Trades.rar

If you still need the Yancy/Curtis trades,  I recently  did them for myself and i don't mind contributing :3

 

Yancy+Curtis.rar

Edited by Taargüs Taargüs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Taargüs Taargüs said:

If you still need the Yancy/Curtis trades,  I recently  did them for myself and i don't mind contributing :3

 

Yancy+Curtis.rar

Whoa! Thanks a bunch for saving me the trouble on that! :D

--

Another thing I'd like to share: while going through my G4 saves, I managed to dump my old Pearl save and realized that I have these from literally 10 years ago now. Really takes me back to those days where I was new to using ActionReplay/GameShark and just straight up oblivious, good times. lol

E4 Pearl.rar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No body has asked for this, but here it is anyways.  Full Pokemon teams of notable trainers from Black and White, as well as, the 3 shiny Pokemon that NPCs have in the Trainer Tower from Fire Red and Leaf Green.  For the shiny Pokemon I had to edit their ID and SID in order for them to retain their shininess.  Also, fun little tidbit the flag in BW that keeps track of your starter Pokemon is at 00020160 where 0 = Snivy/Defult, 1 = Tepig, and 2 = Oshawatt.  Changing this flag changes the Pokemon that Bianca and Cheren use.  I've not tested, but can assume that it also controls who the player battles at the Striaton City gym and Bianca's and Cheren's team that they use in BW2 after the memory link is used.

Black White Special Trainers.zip

052 ★ - MEOWTH - AD710000008A.pk3

119 ★ - SEAKING - FF4700000017.pk3

196 ★ - ESPEON - 97350000000A.pk3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Looks like the focus of the thread has really shifted away from "Unreleased/Prototype Pokémon", to "anything which can't be captured without cheating." Shouldn't the thread title be changed to something which more appropriately reflects what is being collected here?)

  • Ditto 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad news, due to Korean G4 games not being able to import other languages of save files, it's gonna be more troublesome to get the HGSS Gym Leader and Steven trades. :(

Good news on the other hand is that I've managed to finish off the Sinnoh game trades (thanks to being able to unlock all Fly locations in PKHeX)! Feel free to change the origin game of the DP trades to the other.

DPPt Trades.rar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ammako said:

(Looks like the focus of the thread has really shifted away from "Unreleased/Prototype Pokémon", to "anything which can't be captured without cheating." Shouldn't the thread title be changed to something which more appropriately reflects what is being collected here?)

Sorry but no maybe we're most focused now about Uncatchable/Trainer's Pokemon but this is also a part of the game and an interesting one in order to understand how GF is balancing the game.

Of course Protoype/Demo ... Pokemon are the most interesting but they are also the most difficult to find. Plus they don't always interest people.

I'll actualize later the homepage of this thread with all the ones we got in order to know a little where we started and what can we do later.

For the moment I recommand to all of you this excellent page about Pokemon 2 Beta game with for example a scary beta Girafarig (dark/normal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Of course Protoype/Demo ... Pokemon are the most interesting but they are also the most difficult to find. Plus they don't always interest people.

fwiw, if the thread title were changed to more accurately reflect what is actually being collected here, more people who aren't interested in proto/demo Pokémon might check the thread and see that other things are being collected which they are actually interested in. Maybe it'd bring in more people who would contribute.

I don't think there's really a point in calling it prototype/unreleased Pokémon anymore, when uncatchable Pokémon (be it cover legendaries, wild Pokémon or trainers' Pokémon) are anything but prototype nor unreleased content.

Edited by Ammako
  • Ditto 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Sorry but no maybe we're most focused now about Uncatchable/Trainer's Pokemon but this is also a part of the game and an interesting one in order to understand how GF is balancing the game.

Funny, my original plan included getting all of Bianca's and Cheren's Pokemon from every encounter to see how their Pokemon changed between battles, but as you can see I only got the final battle ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's all GSC Safari Beta Zone Pokemon.

GSC Safari.rar

I also find an unused Entei Script for Gold/Silver if someone wants to investigate.

 

Did you know that Spiky-eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu have menu sprites in Sun/Moon meaning that GF didn't forgot them?

Maybe in futur they'll add gen4 compatibility with Poketransporter and Spiky-eared Pichu?

Same for Cosplay Pikachu, Totem Pokemon in USUM, AZ Floette ...

Edited by jojo12100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finally finished bagging up every language of HGSS and Gen V in-game Trades! However, I'm missing the Petilil from the Korean language Black 2 as I cannot access that one, sadly. :(@Taargüs Taargüs do you by chance have it and are willing to share? Thanks once again for saving me the trouble of getting all those Yancy/Curtis trades! :)

Here are the things I'd like to note for each:

HGSS:

  • Feel free to change any of the Pokemon's origin game to the opposite.
  • The Rhyhorn can only be acquired on a Saturday, for those who're worried about such small details like this; won't matter once transferred to G5+.

BW/2:

  • With the exception of the Cottonee, Petilil and Basculin, feel free to change any of the Pokemon's origin game to the opposite.
  • The PIDs are random and with the Yancy/Curtis trades, the IVs are also random with what I've seen.

I also got some of the NPC trader battle Pokemon cause why not.

All that's left now is to finish off the 3DS games except USUM.

450 - Hippowdon - 2ED1AC58CF94.pk5

530 - Excadrill - 6FD1DE7C8E2E.pk5

547 - Whimsicott - 134E00785A88.pk5

549 - Lilligant - BCE57CD4BBC6.pk5

HGSS+G5.rar

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know a good script editor for Pokemon Gold/Silver ?

I tried Gold Map and Mega Map but ... nop

I tried to modify a GS rom in order to get the Unused Entei event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2018 at 12:07 AM, jojo12100 said:

Did you know that Spiky-eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu have menu sprites in Sun/Moon meaning that GF didn't forgot them?

Spiky.png.844ab3b9971cd460b1361f6d1859a329.png

I think this is just for compatibility reasons. It's the exact same story with every item from Gen 3 upwards getting ported to all future games even if they don't use them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2018 at 11:07 AM, jojo12100 said:

Did you know that Spiky-eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu have menu sprites in Sun/Moon meaning that GF didn't forgot them?

Spiky.png.844ab3b9971cd460b1361f6d1859a329.png

Maybe in futur they'll add gen4 compatibility with Poketransporter and Spiky-eared Pichu?

Same for Cosplay Pikachu, Totem Pokemon in USUM, AZ Floette ...

Is this true? Which garc are they in?


Anyway, the models don't exist in SM.
Any models that don't exist in SM, cannot possible have it's Pokemon imported, unless the game gets patched (which I doubt they will. ORAS Megas remained exclusive, and USUM mythical and UBs are also exclusive)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...