Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

I have to share you that huge discovery: a Japanese ad for Pokemon Colosseum showing it at a very early stage.

We can see Wes without Rui, snatching a Typhlosion, battling a Blastoise with its Umbreon, having a Castform in its team (probably the shadow cut one), we can hear 2 exclusive and cut musics from the game.

I'd love to get that version in hands one day.

• 8 months later...
On 1/20/2017 at 3:29 PM, theSLAYER said:

It's possible it's hiding online on their servers with Gen I Mew Trading App, just that we don't have the enc_titlekey to grab it.

actually the mew gen 1 trading app was leaked. i got it installedon my 3ds but its just the normal game (pkmn red)

14 minutes ago, Knoxyz said:

actually the mew gen 1 trading app was leaked. i got it installedon my 3ds but its just the normal game (pkmn red)

Yup, I saw. Additionally, the Mew was actually a Charmander with its stats morphed.
As a result, Mew wasn't even in the Pokédex ><

• 2 months later...

Here's some developpers test Pokemon from FRLG and Emerald.

I wanted to get E-reader test options to work in Proto Emerald like in German Ruby Debug but I forgot how to do, if anyone can help me. Pretty sure there are hidden secrets there!

Source: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Pokémon_Emerald/Test_Menu

373 - ボーマンダ - BAEC4427D8AC.pk3 038 - キュウコン - 7669A886DD02.pk3 252 - キモリ - 0CA8A221D683.pk3 260 - ラグラージ - DC81D0684724.pk3 282 - サーナイト - C92C5C0772F6.pk3 test.wc3 001 - タマゴ - 81DD7911F572.pk3 019 - コラッタ - F78CE1A1E43A.pk3 172 - ピチュー - D90B0BB98FF4.pk3

Well, there's a Trainer (almost identical to the one from Ruby), a Berry (probably the HPBerry from Ruby but in FRLGE format), a Mystery Event (TM01 from Norman) and an Unown V that gets added to your party.

201-21 - TOURNAMENT - 971FCACB27AD.pk3 Debug Berry - ガイブのみ.ecb Debug Trainer - カードイー.ect Debug TM01.me3

Edit:
Here's more, this time from the Japanese Debug version of Pokemon Diamond that leaked last year.
The first three Pokemon (Infernape, Piplup and Finneon) are added to the party when the game is started through a debug option instead of the regular way.
Then, ingame you have 3 options that will give you some Pokemon.
The first adds all three forms of Burmy to your party, the second fills the first box with Slowpoke (all of them beeing clones) and the third one fills all the boxes with Slowbro (each of them differs in stats, nature and ability). Thanks to @jojo12100 for pointing out these exist.

412 - ミノムッチ - 4B4024D99F30.pk4 412-01 - ミノムッチ - 4B4824D99F30.pk4 412-02 - ミノムッチ - 4B5024D99F30.pk4

392 - ゴウカザル - C15504F530E7.pk4 393 - ポッチャマ - 6E6A773E7D20.pk4 456 - ケイコウオ - 832E0644668C.pk4

079 - ヤドン - F89398921D12.pk4 080 - ヤドラン - 174E010FE291.pk4

• Like 1

Here's 3 cool projects you can help us:

Project 1: Extract all party and in-box "debug" pokemon from the last Japanese DP Debug ROM.

Difficulty: High- Pokemon data structure; offset, ID species are not the same from what we used to know.

DP Beta.JPG

Project 2: Find a way to get Punishment Murkrow in USUM thanks to a glitch.

Difficulty: Medium- Rage Glitch Murkrow with Punishment doesn't go through Poketransporter, have to find a similar glitch in Gen 6+ in order to get it.

Project 3: Transfer XD Munchlax in PalPark.

Difficulty: High - The Pokemon is not fully coded and doesn't really appear in any circumstance. Maybe in a ROM Hack, once evolved with an item like XD Bounsly?

Edit: Here's what I got. Notice that actually we're missing its original encounter level/moveset/PID I had to recreate them.

PalParkMunchlax.JPG

Don't ask me why it's in the Pound area it took me 15minutes to figure it out.

446 - MUNCHLAX - 92338A35CD3C.pk4

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for that one day, maybe, we find a bug/glitch that allow us to get it "legitly" here's my Murkrow obtained through Rage Glitch Murkrow breeding (but only with Pkhex help because the legit one don't go through Poketransporter as I mentionned earlier).

198 - Cornèbre - 8F3520C28807.pk7

Searching for it I found one very hard to get in XY (which I'll study) and rumours about Volt Tackle Elekid in DP that were totally false.

• 2 months later...

Three projects I have in my mind:

-contribute all Sword prototype version Pokemon (I don't have the material however)

unknown.pngimage0.jpg

- dig over Pokemon RS/FRLG/Colosseum/XD History (via Internet Archive researches or magazines)

-find a way to get XY Ally Switch Tyrogue by glitch or any other way

-get in Crown of Thundra the unused  static Victini

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my conclusions about Ally Switch Tyrogue:

Unlike Gen4 Ditto can no longer pass Egg moves, according to what I see Hitmonchan was probably able to learn that move by level up at a certain point of developpement but it was scrapped in ORAS due to VGC game balancing I guess. It's the only Pokemon that had that treatement between XY and ORAS where you can catch wild Pokemon with Egg moves easily.

So I had to hard cheat first on one of Tyrogue evolutions, reproduce it with a normal Ditto to get that Pokemon. Actually there is no glitch that allows you to get it.

236 - Debugant - 3E4C82D7D067.pk6

Need help for Proto Switch first someone who can get access to it and extract a save with the Pokemon (probably doing a RAM dump for the Marowak), then find and decrypt the Pokemon found.

Need also help to get Pokemon XD Guide with proto shadow Ralts/Nosepass pictures inside.

Thanks in advance,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Is there a way to acess Pokemon Yellow/Stadium 1's enemy trainers Pokemon?

Like Lance's insane Dragonite from Yellow, or Mewtwo from Stadium, that kind of thing?

I was intrigued by the unreleased Pokes I can play from other gens, but aside from the Ghost Marowak and one glitch trainer, I couldn't find a lot for Gen 1, and being that Yellow was my first game it would be nice to control those kinda unreleased Pokemon. 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:34 PM, Rodrigo Brasil said:

Is there a way to acess Pokemon Yellow/Stadium 1's enemy trainers Pokemon?

Like Lance's insane Dragonite from Yellow, or Mewtwo from Stadium, that kind of thing?

I was intrigued by the unreleased Pokes I can play from other gens, but aside from the Ghost Marowak and one glitch trainer, I couldn't find a lot for Gen 1, and being that Yellow was my first game it would be nice to control those kinda unreleased Pokemon. 

Cheat codes (catch trainer Pokemon) or RAM dump (copy/paste to a wild poke for example) are 2 ways to do it for Yellow.

Stadium can be more difficult I don't know if the game generates a wild Mewtwo or if it's just a script; you should RAM watch first what's going on during that battle, hoping the game is not crypted like Colo/XD.

• 2 months later...

Today out of curiosity I was wondering if the Black White Zoroark event was scripted for Zoroark to appear as the correct Legendary Beast without any Pokémon being in memory or was the correct Legendary Beast that it would appear as was actually loaded into memory. Well it turns out when you encounter this Zoroark the Legendary Beast it appears as is also stored in the memory. The Legendary Beast is generated separately from Zoroark thus the two will have different PIDs, IVs, and natures from each other. Additionally, the Legendary Beast does not have a set PID, IV, or nature and is generated each time you encounter Zoroark. The Legendary Beast is at level 25 and will have it usual level up move for the level.

Edit:

I added a second Suicune to show that the Legendary Beast isn't a static Pokémon in memory.

Lostlore Forest Zoroark Entei.pk5 Lostlore Forest Zoroark Raikou.pk5 Lostlore Forest Zoroark Suicune.pk5

Lostlore Forest Zoroark Suicune 2.pk5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Poke J said:

Today out of curiosity I was wondering if the Black White Zoroark event was scripted for Zoroark to appear as the correct Legendary Beast without any Pokémon being in memory or was the correct Legendary Beast that it would appear as was actually loaded into memory. Well it turns out when you encounter this Zoroark the Legendary Beast it appears as is also stored in the memory. The Legendary Beast is generated separately from Zoroark thus the two will have different PIDs, IVs, and natures from each other. Additionally, the Legendary Beast does not have a set PID, IV, or nature and is generated each time you encounter Zoroark. The Legendary Beast is at level 25 and will have it usual level up move for the level.

Edit:

I added a second Suicune to show that the Legendary Beast isn't a static Pokémon in memory.

Lostlore Forest Zoroark Entei.pk5 136 B · 0 downloads Lostlore Forest Zoroark Raikou.pk5 136 B · 0 downloads Lostlore Forest Zoroark Suicune.pk5 136 B · 0 downloads

Lostlore Forest Zoroark Suicune 2.pk5 136 B · 0 downloads

Nice! The legendary beast with stats being stored in memory was something I was interested in a while back.

Context: Someone used an anti-shiny locked cheat to SR for a shiny Zoroark. An oddity happened, where the legendary appeared shiny, while the Zoroark did not.
I thus theorized that it must have had stats and appeared in memory, hence why one PID was shiny and one wasn't. I mentioned it here, a few years back. Tho I lack the technical skills (when I first theorized it), so I never thought I'll live the day to see it confirmed.

What offset in the RAM dump are these mons located at?

Glad to see it finally proven :3 Thanks for the hard work! :D

edit: Until I find a different video, this one shows how the Beast could be non-shiny, but the Zoroark be shiny: https://youtu.be/WGILBbMUFvU?t=164
edit 2: found a video with what I was talking about: https://youtu.be/6u5qsjRDj_g?t=127

29 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I don’t know since I used my RAM ripper application to find them. Gen 5 RAM doesn’t have set offsets so I could give you a location, but when you look it probably will not be there. I’ll post the offsets for these 4 PKM files tomorrow evening/night (roughly this time but and hour earlier) since I know what I’m looking for in the RAM now.  But, luckily they use English text headers that aren’t encrypted so I could give the header you should look for as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I don’t know since I used my RAM ripper application to find them. Gen 5 RAM doesn’t have set offsets so I could give you a location, but when you look it probably will not be there. I’ll post the offsets for these 4 PKM files tomorrow evening/night (roughly this time but and hour earlier) since I know what I’m looking for in the RAM now.  But, luckily they use English text headers that aren’t encrypted so I could give the header you should look for as well.

at least it's good to know they are somewhere in there. I'm gonna find a way to upload these to our Unreleased gallery XD

On 8/24/2021 at 10:23 PM, theSLAYER said:

After looking through all 4 RAM dumps it turns out the Legendary Beasts will always occupy the same section of RAM. It seems you will always find the Beast at offset 0026E5A0 and it take up 136 bytes since it is encrypted. There is 102 bytes that proceeds the Pokémon which I don't know what it is for and at this point I don't care enough to find out. To determine this I encrypted all 4 PKM files and then searched for them in their RAM dump.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It's surprise stuff like this that makes me so happy to have a certain glitch active in case I ever encountered such an enigma.

Here's a random shiny Crawdaunt I encountered around half an hour ago in Emerald's Battle Pyramid and caught thanks to a glitch that allows you to put balls in your battle bag. Feel free to add it to the Uncatchable Battle Frontier Pokemon section if you want.

342 ★ - CRAWDAUNT - A2B7476B6E8A.pk3

• 6 months later...
On 1/20/2019 at 11:07 PM, SwagKey said:

Here's something not exactly related to the main games.

I used SkyEditor to extract the Grovyle, Dusknoir, and Shiny Celebi from the final special episode so you can insert them into the main game. It's not much, but since they're unobtainable outside of the special episode I thought it would be nice to have.

It should technically be possible to extract the other special episode Pokemon by replaying their special episode then using SkyEditor to extract them. Not sure about the temporary members during the main story though (Bidoof during the expedition, Chatot during Brine Cave, etc.)

Grovyle.skypkm 46 B · 67 downloads

Dusknoir.skypkm 46 B · 59 downloads

Shiny Celebi.skypkm 46 B · 60 downloads

How do you open these files, they don't seem to work on Pokehex

17 minutes ago, pharohzeke said:

How do you open these files, they don't seem to work on Pokehex

Read the post you just quoted again.

Those Pokemon are for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. The files are meant to be used with SkyEditor, which is made for the Mystery Dungeon Series, they are not compatible with PKHeX or the main series games.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:00 AM, jojo12100 said:

Yes, same for Charm Bulbasaur and some other Unused Egg moves. And recently I discovered many Crystal exclusive moves

I finished the Demo Exclusive moves and discovered many interesting things such as Sacred Fire Arcanine (Legendary after all according to Pokedex/Anime), Pain Split Chansey/Blissey (Too broken!) ... will add the spreadsheet later.

Speaking of exclusive moves GF decided to show them in Master Trainer trailer: we saw SolarBeam Lapras (gen 1 Exclu), Confusion Blastoise (gen 2 exclu) (or Extrasensory?), Thunderpunch Charizard, Rock Slide Pinsir, Giga Drain Kabutops, Outrage Venusaur and Thunderbolt Gyarados. Can we expect new exclusive moves or move tutors?

Edit: Serebii listed Blastoise Master Move as Dark Pulse.

Did you ever acquire any of these pokemon files to be used in the game?

On 4/1/2022 at 10:20 AM, BlackShark said:

Read the post you just quoted again.

Those Pokemon are for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. The files are meant to be used with SkyEditor, which is made for the Mystery Dungeon Series, they are not compatible with PKHeX or the main series games.

😅 my bad

Ran into another shiny in Emerald's Battle Pyramid and caught using a glitch to bring balls in there.

356 ★ - DUSCLOPS - 59ECA37B8A9E.pk3

Here's some potential projects to get this going again.

-In-game trades from the Spaceworld '99 demos. They're different from the final releases in some way or another.

-The rest of the rental Pokemon from Stadium 2

-The unreleased Shadow Makuhita, Misdreavus, and Spoink from Colosseum

-The mons from the SWSH and Let's Go betas