Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

You maybe know where is the script pointer to the personal computer (in the debug mode you can use the PC in your room like a PC in the centers) to use the same in the centers? Or maybe if there is a script to heal the pokémons without use the debug menu? I want also to save and continue, in debug mode you can save but there isn't a way to continue...

Oh, I found a Snubbul in that area. My local time is 22.45, then the night. And Donphan don't freeze the game longer, maybe the first time was 'cause my party was fainted, I'm trying experiments in the rom and for now I have the rom without the end of the demo but you can continue to walk also if you have the totally fainted party.

Edited by Halfshadow

3 minutes ago, Halfshadow said:

You maybe know where is the script pointer to the personal computer (in the debug mode you can use the PC in your room like a PC in the centers) to use the same in the centers? Or maybe if there is a script to heal the pokémons without use the debug menu? I want also to save and continue, in debug mode you can save but there isn't a way to continue...

Can search, I tried 18181818 thing however it didn"t work for me.

Yesterday I tried 04040404.

I don't know that method, but with the mod I did the white floor around the trees become grass wild data area. And however you are entered with another tileset, you have to enter in an house near to the route to refresh it, exit and then back to the forest, my hack works only with the original tileset with the strange trees that you can see in the first photo you passed me.

Edited by Halfshadow

3 minutes ago, Halfshadow said:

I don't know that method, but with the mod I did the white floor around the trees become grass wild data area. And however you are entered with another tileset, you have to enter in an house near to the route to refresh it, exit and then back to the forest, my hack works only with the original tileset with the strange trees.

Can you send me the mod you mad as ips please?

I think it didn't work because of the method I used ^^

1 minute ago, Halfshadow said:

Ok. Now I want to erase all the demo limitations and then maybe translate it (but I wait the disassembly to do this) and thinking about make it a complete game, will be nice.

The dissassembly was already done this is how I knew for this place, I think yu should concentrate on your first goal.

For Nurse Joy the problem is the script text and the healing one.

Do you think your trick will also for hidden locations like the PowerPlant, the Wellpoke Cave or the Ruins of Alph?

I tried to discover if there is wild data in the caves, and also forcing the tiles to became grass encounter tiles, you can't find nothing. Caves and other hidden building don't have not even the warps, I think is normal that don't have not even the wild data.

• Like 1

Just now, Halfshadow said:

I tried to discover if there is wild data in the caves, and also forcing the tiles to became grass encounter tiles, you can't find nothing. Caves and other hidden building don't have not even the warps, I think is normal that don't have not even the wild data.

I was trying to do it too. You tried Slowpoke Well, Ruins of Alph and Power Plant so?

Well that's was not surprising but sad.

I tried an ice cave, the ruins and a strange long cave that maybe was the slowpoke well, I didn't tried the plant 'cause I forgot to force the grass tile, but I think there isn't nothing not even into it, don't have warps like the other unused maps.

Just now, Halfshadow said:

I tried an ice cave, the ruins and a strange long cave that maybe was the slowpoke well, I didn't tried the plant 'cause I forgot to force the grass tile, but I think there isn't nothing not even into it, don't have warps like the other unused maps.

Yeah according to the encounter list I translated for french the only unreachable wild area was the Bulu forest 1.

The Machop area is something weird too but can be accessed.

Searching for Shadow Loudred evidences in XD I found that card_meny.fsys in XD has 18 cards.bin inside. Does that mean E-cards for XD too?

Also if you have any idea on how to force-load the Colosseum US 21st card you're welcome.

And of course evidences on Shadow Loudred. I found the relivehall_menu.fsys but don't know where to search the tutorial mentionned in Bulbapedia/Glitchcity.

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

It seems more like they are talking about an in-game tutorial that explains how the Purify Chamber works, similar to those catching tutorials.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Purify_Chamber (see trivia)

I don't find it however, pray that I don't have to do new game just for that animation.

I think I found be accident the solution of the 21st card mystery. In fact the Japanese version also have this 21st placeholder which makes me think it's for the Promo E-card.

Asked to @BlackShark to test it.

Also a little recap on the still working projects if you want to help us:

-Illusion Forest Entei/Raikou/Suicune found by a youtuber and @theSLAYER it looks like BW generates datas for a wild legendary beast. But we're still unable to dump them.

-Gold/Silver demo @Halfshadow is still working on the patch that will allows you to save and heal your Pokemon

-Event Hidden Grotto to recreate. By mimicing Noisy Funfiest mission recreate the missions that allows you to find Eveevolutions and others in Hidden Grotto.

-Shadow Loudred in XD Find evidences on this cut  Shadow Pokemon

I also thought of a cool project that I can do after Shadow Loudred:

-Transfer Bonsly/Munchlax from XD to Gen4.

I have already tried legally but Bonsly became a Decamark and couldn't be Palparked. However using the same method I used in GS demo (with Mantine ...) and knowing the fact gen4 Pokemon can be hacked to appear in PalPark well that could be possible.

• Like 1