Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Do grab some screenshots, they'll be useful for the gallery! :)

Actually I didn't think about adding them to the official gallery as they are just random trainers Pokemon.

@BlackShark Is there a way to convert .raw E-reader cards to .bin or .ect ? I try to watch for emulating them but didn't find the way to overpass that Pikachu line (I remember that I succeded a year ago with Ash E-reader card).

Also a cool project could be to convert all E-reader cards to gen6 QR codes if anyone is interested. I have way to many projects to do it now (Underleved, ...).

8 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Actually I didn't think about adding them to the official gallery as they are just random trainers Pokemon.

@BlackShark Is there a way to convert .raw E-reader cards to .bin or .ect ? I try to watch for emulating them but didn't find the way to overpass that Pikachu line (I remember that I succeded a year ago with Ash E-reader card).

Also a cool project could be to convert all E-reader cards to gen6 QR codes if anyone is interested. I have way to many projects to do it now (Underleved, ...).

they're technically uncatchable Pokemon, and we already have other Trainer's Pokemon in the gallery, so I see no harm having them ><

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

The RS e-cards can be converted but FRLG and Emerald cards have a totally different format unfortunately which is mostly unknown. Well, it's hard to emulate them but it works ... somehow, lol.

9 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

You mean for Secret Bases?

48 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

The RS e-cards can be converted but FRLG and Emerald cards have a totally different format unfortunately which is mostly unknown. Well, it's hard to emulate them but it works ... somehow, lol.

I know but I can't remember which version of VBA I used and can't find it again.

Yes for Secret Bases that could be cool. Will try to see if it can be easy done or not. I mean we have to extract first the Pokemon then maybe try to copy the trainer.

@theSLAYER Well first we have to get them, those from FRLG are hard to get.

Then maybe we should find a politics of the official gallery and this thread. I mean yes they're uncatchable but did people are really interested by them? Is it really Pokemon history as Demo or real uncatchables ones?

Edit: For E-reader to gen 6 in fact it could be easy done with Ruby/Saphire cards if @suloku tool allow to extract the Pokemon.

Here Ash Ketchum E-reader Card and Dragon Taimer Craig exemples.

HNI_0006.JPGHNI_0005.JPG

• Like 1

@jojo12100 I think at some point we should dump the e-cards, but I can understand why they aren't a priority.
We can afford to clear the rest out of the way first.
(that's technically how I feel about in-game trainers anyway XD)

@BlackShark I understand that you were the one who dumped the Colo Demo Pokemon?
Was there any Home Menu Icon for Colo Demo? Was wondering if you could grab a screenshot of it XD

13 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@jojo12100 I think at some point we should dump the e-cards, but I can understand why they aren't a priority.
We can afford to clear the rest out of the way first.
(that's technically how I feel about in-game trainers anyway XD)

In fact: I can't duplicate myself ^^ and time is our ennemy for many projects so we have to choose the priorities.

But of course if people are interested by I can totally explain them the method I used. In fact that's what I dream.

I accept the reward because I really think we need to promote more Pporg projects and philosophy.

It's really sad to see that we're still missing events from the past (PCNY, Gen4/5/6, ...) and many other stuffs with our aura.

The reason? Well those researches are hidden in the forums and sometimes we're too technical, we need to learn how to vulgarize.

But I hope to change it a bit with my contributions. Just a few example someone spoke about the Japanese Colosseum Demo in the official gallery. A great victory for me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@BlackShark I understand that you were the one who dumped the Colo Demo Pokemon?
Was there any Home Menu Icon for Colo Demo? Was wondering if you could grab a screenshot of it XD

Pokemon Colosseum Demo (Europe, May 2004 Demo Disc)

colosseum_demo.png.41946b1bacf6fdeef09eed6e4ab565d2.png

Pokemon XD Demo (Europe, October 2005 Demo Disc) The menu is different from the US one, but the demo is the same (besides having multiple languages).

xd_demo.png.f7f557c608ecc4f36007324f2a441227.png

The graphics look a bit blurry, I have no idea if it's supposed to be like this or if it's a problem with Dolphin. In-game there are no graphical issues though...

• Like 2

It took me 2 hours to get the first FRLG one, such a pain in the ass.

It'll be so simple with VBA :(

Of course if you want to help me you're really welcome

196 ★ - エーフィ - A42B0000000A.pk3

Edit: I gave up I tried 20 times in NoGba it only worked 2 times.

Here the Magikarp and the Mr.Mime I got. If you have a real Japanese E-reader +, a Japanese FRLG cardrige and the Japanese cards you can do it easily.

129 ★ - コイキング - 2E1600000017.pk3

122 ★ - バリヤード - AC2500000082.pk3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poke J said:

If it helps I’ve submitted that Espeon a few pages back.

Don't think it was the same, this one is from an E-reader trainer.

Did you contribute E-reader shiny Pokemon too earlier?

I thought it was just regular trainer shiny Pokemon.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Don't think it was the same, this one is from an E-reader trainer.

Did you contribute E-reader shiny Pokemon too earlier?

I thought it was just regular trainer shiny Pokemon.

Sorry, I thought that was the Espeon from the Battle Tower you were trying to get.  Also, I haven’t dumped any of the e reader Pokémon.

As you may know you were planned to battle Archie/Maxie in Slateport City in Ruby/Sapphire but this was cut, probably for game balancing.

But their data are still in the ROM.

Also found strange datas about Red/Green/Brendan/May/Battle Frontiers leaders in Emerald (probably for debug) and lot of cut trainers in FRLG too.

Tucker.JPGMay.JPG

Brendan.JPGLeaf.JPG

Red.JPGMaxie.JPG

Archie.JPG

374 - BELDUM - 67E700093F88.pk3

382 - KYOGRE - D0E100070278.pk3

383 - GROUDON - 50D2000AC488.pk3

001 - BULBASAUR - B17E0009EB78.pk3

004 - CHARMANDER - B06A0009E288.pk3

323 - CAMERUPT - C63700134F88.pk3

324 - TORKOAL - 9E9300094888.pk3

319 - SHARPEDO - 854B0014A188.pk3

367 - HUNTAIL - AB260009F388.pk3

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Does anyone know what the Alpha Saphire Jirachi's Easter Egg refer to?

I mean the date : 07/10/2003

Does that correspond to any event or thing related to Jirachi?

The Jirachi Wish Maker movie came out around that time in Japan. It is also around the same time that the Wishing Star Jirachi was distributed in Japan.

On 5/23/2018 at 5:12 AM, jojo12100 said:

@BlackShark @theSLAYER I almost succeed, in fact I had many error messages in Japanese that I couldn't understand and for now I can't even dump the sav with the shiny Espeon but I'm working in itFRLG.JPG

It may be possible to obtain unreleased English versions of these mons with a specific setup. You need to change a single byte in the data to get the options to show up, but even after you scan in the cards there's no option in the international versions to battle against the trainers you scanned in. Maybe someone could look into reactivating it?

17 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

If anyone has dump the Paniola Ranch Beast Ball Poipole I'd really appreciate.

Aaand here it is.

I leaped into that black hole I refer to as my recycle bin and found an old US save right after completing the water trial, so I was able to keep my word (discussed via PM, to make things clear to others).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

DegxKrgVAAA-uvW.jpg

TCRF speaks about

Girafarig Dark/Normal

Umbreon Poison type

Ledian design changes

Slowbro's shell= a new Pokemon

Ampharos not Dragon/Electric too bad

Smoochum pure Ice type

Sunflora Grass/Psychic

Vulpix, Tangela, Meowth, Ponyta, Goldeen, Paras, Doduo, Grimer, Growlithe, Girafarig have pre-evolutions

Baby Pokemon evolves at level 12

Tangela, Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, Pinsir, Lickung, Ditto evolves

Murkrow's hat is cool

Sneasel pure Dark

Ho-oh pure Flying

Togepi doesn't have an evolution

Snubull psychic type no evolution

Scizor Bug/Flying

Hondooum/Houndoor pure Fire

Weepinbell has a branched evolution

Brllossom Grass/Poison

Politoed, Xatu, Espeon, Weepinbell's branch evo were meant to evolve from Heart Stone

Umbreon, Gloom evolves from Poison Stone

• Amazed 1

I spend a while with the demo now and it's really interesting. Especially all the Pokemon that never officially released.

If you hit select on the title screen a debug menu will open. The second option in there will start the game and saving is actually possible, you can't continue your saved game though. Anyway you could get some pk2 out of the save file but I don't think it's really worth to get any of them as their sprites are the special thing.

The title screen by the way looks really nice as well, I like this one even more than the final screen.
titlescreen.gif.632da88def5e7eb240a7569940adda21.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

I spend a while with the demo now and it's really interesting. Especially all the Pokemon that never officially released.

If you hit select on the title screen a debug menu will open. The second option in there will start the game and saving is actually possible, you can't continue your saved game though. Anyway you could get some pk2 out of the save file but I don't think it's really worth to get any of them as their sprites are the special thing.

The title screen by the way looks really nice as well, I like this one even more than the final screen.
titlescreen.gif.632da88def5e7eb240a7569940adda21.gif

I'd like to get those pk2 however, can you help me to find offset locations, please?

If there is any encounter list I'll dump them all.

• Like 1