Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

15 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Vullaby finally showed up, it should be in the second pelago slot.

main

I got it, really thank you for your patience ^^

As you saw I did huge progresses on Colosseum but now I'm stuck until someone can translate US AR code to Japanese one.

I don't have enought skills too to understand how B2W2 generates the Hidden Grotto maps. It's a shame.

629 - Vullaby - 9F0718717387.pk7

56 minutes ago, ajxpk said:

I just wanted to post this! It's from this manga that was released in Japan just yesterday. Why not embedding the tweets?

Btw. is posting tweets supposed to look like this? I don't think so... looks like a bug to me...

Hmm? The tweet looks fine on my end.

Too bad most of the standard Pokemon in the image doesn't seem to match the national ID or in-game IDs (gen I IDs in the rom data is different from the national dex ID), meaning we can't even associate the rejects with the missingno IDs. :/

I'm trying to get @suloku 's Gurdurr bug but I got that instead, quite bizarre ^^

079 - Slowpoke - F5E4FA51F2A0.pk5

Edit: Now I got a lv14 Digglet lol

050 - Diglett - DF174F14D482.pk5

And now lv100 Magneton WTF?

082 - Magneton - 10268B23289E.pk5

Ok this is totally broken, there are much more to discover don't know what happens really but that's fun

004 - Charmander - 3556432722AE.pk5

Edited by jojo12100

@theSLAYER Imposter and Morphing failed against a Zoroark illusion. I also look at the RAM but I didn't find any legendary beast data for the moment.

And for suloku's bugs I have an idea, by force switching Pokemon to item in the save but keeping Pokemon icon in-game the game must launch a Pokemon battle but with the item number, that can explain why I encounter just gen1 Pokemon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ajxpk said:

@theSLAYER I just thought it's weird that the Background from the website is right next to the tweet.
When I posted the tweets I expected to see the tweet only. If it's supposed to look like this then it's all good. :)  

Edit: 
Your Member Title in combination with the Profile Photo is hilarious... lol...  "Unobtainable Item" 

I initially didn't see the background, when I was on my phone.
Now on my PC browser, the site background appears, and it does seem kinda weird.
I would have expected to see the background from the thread, not from the site itself.

@evandixon just letting you know there's something weird going on...

reply to edit:
It was fully intended XD. After all, this version of the GS ball was never obtainable by.. anyone.
It's design differs from the one in the anime, and I'm not sure whether this design was ever seen in other official material.
(This GS ball was in the stickers you get from getting the boxed Japanese VC Crystal)

8 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Imposter and Morphing failed against a Zoroark illusion. I also look at the RAM but I didn't find any legendary beast data for the moment.

at least we tried ><

20 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

@theSLAYER Even a shiny Zoroark (with shiny enabler) will have a regular Beast Sprite. Don't know if it's a good news or not? @BlackShark

to my understanding, based on what the video shows,
with the shiny enabler code, there's 4 potential scenarios

1. Non-shiny beast, non-shiny Zoroark (as usual)
2. Shiny Beast, Non-shiny Zoroark (the video)
3. Non-shiny beast, Shiny Zoroark (another video, where the guy finally SR'd a shiny)
4. Shiny Beast, Shiny Zoroark (hypothetical, supremely low chances)

21 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

to my understanding, based on what the video shows,
with the shiny enabler code, there's 4 potential scenarios

1. Non-shiny beast, non-shiny Zoroark (as usual)
2. Shiny Beast, Non-shiny Zoroark (the video)
3. Non-shiny beast, Shiny Zoroark (another video, where the guy finally SR'd a shiny)
4. Shiny Beast, Shiny Zoroark (hypothetical, supremely low chances)

I only got scenario 3 for the moment but there are chances to get 2 and maybe even 4.

Or maybe Shiny Beast can only appear if there is no Shiny Zoroark?

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Additionally, using Black/White Ram dump viewer doesn't show that I'm against Raikou/Zoroark right now.
Maybe this encounter is done at a different part of the ram?

Yes, that's what I saw dumping the legendary beast, the RAM locations changes. I'm actually studying Illusion ability. I may have find something, I hope.

@theSLAYER As expect Attract works on the Legendary Beast.

Edited by jojo12100

6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Yes, that's what I saw dumping the legendary beast, the RAM locations changes. I'm actually studying Illusion ability. I may have find something, I hope.

Presently, I found an area that is the same size as a PKM (0x88), but it only has the name "Raikou" (in the correct offset). Doesn't even have species ID.
Capture.PNG

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Missigno.thumb.jpg.a54ab9c8e194b2cd5133a66ba4728950.jpg

Thanks PokeKalos

Except the placement on the left isn't 1 for 1 the exact same as the placement on the right.
Additionally, if you look back to the original photo, Rhydon was in there (to the right of Spearow), despite the fact that Rhydon is ID. #1
(And we also know that Rhydon was the first Pokemon to be designed)

Meaning, this image above illustrates a good example of cherry picking results just to generate content XD

Just now, jojo12100 said:

Well, technically Diglett was the first drawn according to USUM but let's not open a war for that ^^

either way, none of the Pokemon was labelled as #1 on the image from the manga,
so this is probably an image regarding which designs might get approval, before the programming stage, so likely not related to the in-game IDs itself XD

Still, to see Spearow crossed out, made me feel as though it was originally scrapped, but at this point, this is all speculation ?

Got some other shiny Pokemon from E-reader trainers: 008-P001, 08-P005, 08-B020 and 08-B044.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get FRLG ones for the moment because I forgot how to do it (for real)

282 ★ - サーナイト - 64670000000F.pk3

373 ★ - ボーマンダ - D57A000000DF.pk3

369 ★ - ジーランス - 6AB500000080.pk3

286 ★ - キノガッサ - B04A000000CB.pk3

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Got some other shiny Pokemon from E-reader trainers: 008-P001, 08-P005, 08-B020 and 08-B044.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get FRLG ones for the moment because I forgot how to do it (for real)

282 ★ - サーナイト - 64670000000F.pk3

373 ★ - ボーマンダ - D57A000000DF.pk3

369 ★ - ジーランス - 6AB500000080.pk3

286 ★ - キノガッサ - B04A000000CB.pk3

Do grab some screenshots, they'll be useful for the gallery! :)

• Like 1