Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

@BlackSharkGot another out of memory error from HxD when I try to watch the RAM of Dolphin but I did 3 save states at the beggining, after the first snatch and the second and third ones (cannot upload them unfortunately file is too big).

You don't need HxD for RAM dumping on Dolphin.

Go to Config, Interface and check Show Debugging UI. Then go to View and check Memory. This will give you a memory viewer that has a button to dump the MRAM.

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

You don't need HxD for RAM dumping on Dolphin.

Go to Config, Interface and check Show Debugging UI. Then go to View and check Memory. This will give you a memory viewer that has a button to dump the MRAM.

I'm on Dolphin 5.0 I don't have any of these options :(

Edit: I found the debugger mode, I'm still trying to make it work.

Edit2: Can you dump all MRAM? Because I ignore the exact location of the datas

Edit3: Gotcha the Parasect and the Gardevoir, shadow ones will be difficult to dump as you have to purify them.

GardevoirXD.pkm

Parasect.pkm

Edit4: I said nothing ^^

TangelaXD.pkm

ButterfreeXD.pkm

ShellderXD.pkm

Edit5: And Bonus ZookZubat

ZookZubat.pkm

Edited by jojo12100

Great, I notice something interesting in XD Demo, the starters could not be shiny-lock.

Maybe someone will be interesting to test it?

If you have time @BlackShark maybe you can try to get the Moon Unused Pelago lv 2-7 Vullaby?

Edited by jojo12100

2 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I’m having really bad luck.  I’ve seen them all multiple times, but I only have 3 Shellder and 3 Zubat.

At least we'll have the Shellder, for the others I suggest you to dump them.

When there is interesting Pokemon in Pelago, exit it, save the game, extract your save and the search them in your save. I can help you if you have issues because the exact location seems to change a little.

4 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Okay, these are all I have at the moment.  @jojo12100 could I get a rough estimate where the Pelago Pokemon are in the save?

Around:

Visiting Pokemon 1: 3C4AE
Visiting Pokemon 2: 3C59A
Visiting Pokemon 3: 3C686

It can move a little as I mentionned, if you have issues, send me your save and I'll dig it to find them.

I am certain that I found the Spearow in the Visiting Pokemon 3 slot which does start at 3C686 in this case, but I am uncertain on how to extract it.    Also, should the terminating 00s be included in the length since that changes the the block size from E8 to F6?

main shellder zubat

40 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I am certain that I found the Spearow in the Visiting Pokemon 3 slot which does start at 3C686 in this case, but I am uncertain on how to extract it.  

main shellder zubat

It's a 104 bytes file but nop there is a lv1 Spearow only at 3C686; will search yours in the save.

Is there any Pokemon in your Pelago when you dump it there?

Edit: If it's a visting Spearow lv1 it is surprising

PiafaTest.pkm

Here's my Spearow and my Rufflet

021 - Piafabec - 14233B1EE2C7.pk7

627 - Furaiglon - E29F93446C16.pk7

Edited by jojo12100

32 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

It's a 104 bytes file but nop there is a lv1 Spearow only at 3C686; will search yours in the save.

Is there any Pokemon in your Pelago when you dump it there?

Edit: If it's a visting Spearow lv1 it is surprising

PiafaTest.pkm

The only visiting Pokémon was that Spearow and my PC Pokémon.  I was just trying to figure out how to extract them in my own so I don’t have to keep posting the saves here.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Poke J said:

The only visiting Pokémon was that Spearow and my PC Pokémon.  I was just trying to figure out how to extract them in my own so I don’t have to keep posting the saves here.

Ok so we learned that they could be lv1. Edit: My Wingull is lv1 too ^^

Still needed: Pikipek, Wingull and Moon Exclusive Vullaby.

Edit: Got the Pikipek and the Wingull, still needeed someone with Pokemon Moon to get the Vullaby.

278 - Goélise - AC11A6452141.pk7

731 - Picassaut - 48280D4840F6.pk7

Edited by jojo12100

51 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Unable to do it with a non-shiny even at lv100.

I recently had a conversation about this, and I managed to transfer the non-shiny ones up, when it's a lv 100.
(it has to be in lv 100 in DPPt, before the transfer up to Gen V)

This is a snippet from my conversation:

context: question from the other user:

So Void Glitch Arceus goes through Pokebank if it

(1) is Leveled to 100 in DPPT (so it shows up as "arrived as 100" in BWB2W2)

(2) No ribbons 

(3) Judgment is the only move

Any idea why?

capture.png

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Little Update: Looks like I was never able to transfer up a Shiny HoO Arceus. Could only do so with a non-shiny one.

If it's of any interest, once I caught my shiny HoO Arceus (the one I contributed in this thread) I grinded it up to level 100 from the wild Pokemon around Stark Mountain and battling the Elite Four, getting the Sinnoh Champ ribbon in the process and some of the Memory ribbons, before dumping my save file and using PkHex to convert from PK4 to PK6. I put it in one of my Gen 6 games and accessed Pokebank. It took the Arceus with no issues. This was actually how I got my shiny Shaymin and Darkrai through Pokebank, although I got rid of Pursuit for Natural Gift and grinded to level 50 on Darkrai. For Shaymin, I got rid of Defense Curl for Bullet Seed, although I didn't need to grind since Platinum's Shaymin comes at the same level.

To give it a bit of a Gen 4 signature, I also taught the shiny HoO Arceus Silver Wind.

In a final note, any Shaymin caught in DP cannot change into Sky Form in Gen 7. I assume it's because it lacks the "fateful encounter" flag.

4 minutes ago, SwagKey said:

If it's of any interest, once I caught my shiny HoO Arceus (the one I contributed in this thread) I grinded it up to level 100 from the wild Pokemon around Stark Mountain and battling the Elite Four, getting the Sinnoh Champ ribbon in the process and some of the Memory ribbons, before dumping my save file and using PkHex to convert from PK4 to PK6. I put it in one of my Gen 6 games and accessed Pokebank. It took the Arceus with no issues. This was actually how I got my shiny Shaymin and Darkrai through Pokebank, although I got rid of Pursuit for Natural Gift and grinded to level 50 on Darkrai. For Shaymin, I got rid of Defense Curl for Bullet Seed, although I didn't need to grind since Platinum's Shaymin comes at the same level.

To give it a bit of a Gen 4 signature, I also taught the shiny HoO Arceus Silver Wind.

In a final note, any Shaymin caught in DP cannot change into Sky Form in Gen 7. I assume it's because it lacks the "fateful encounter" flag.

Yup, it was previously known that DP Shaymin doesn't have "fateful encounter", so it cannot be used to receive the Gracidea.

Send me the copy of transported Arceus. I wanna mimic it's data and see if I can get one to pass.

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yup, it was previously known that DP Shaymin doesn't have "fateful encounter", so it cannot be used to receive the Gracidea.

Send me the copy of transported Arceus. I wanna mimic it's data and see if I can get one to pass.

Here it is. It's the same Arceus from earlier in the thread but I personally grinded it up and nicknamed it.

493 ★ - Azure - 57510CB5CCBF.pk4

As for Shaymin, I actually already have the Gracidea item from an official Shaymin I obtained; I just can't use on my shiny DP Shaymin as it just says "It won't have any effect." Despite what the article on the unreleased Shaymin says about how all Shaymin can transform from the Gracidea, it's wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwagKey said:

Here it is. It's the same Arceus from earlier in the thread but I personally grinded it up and nicknamed it.

493 ★ - Azure - 57510CB5CCBF.pk4

As for Shaymin, I actually already have the Gracidea item from an official Shaymin I obtained; I just can't use on my shiny DP Shaymin as it just says "It won't have any effect." Despite what the article on the unreleased Shaymin says about how all Shaymin can transform from the Gracidea, it's wrong.

Maybe they change it in the new generation? Pretty sure that was the case for the older gens.
I'll give it a test at some point.

Cool, Azure is a great name! I'm gonna do that test later after I eat lunch xD

Excuse me if I am wrong but I remember seeing and reading about an early demo of Pokemon gold and silver, where instead of Totodile and Cyndaquil it was Kurusu and Honoguma.

which got me wondering what would happen if these two were extracted? Would they simply just change to Totodile and Cyndaquil? Or be renderd useless? 

Edit: unless the video I saw was just a fan made thing 

Edited by Pokepel

@Pokepel that demo version isn't dumped to public, and probably lost to time.

plus, while the data would be interesting to archive, tho it'll effectively be pointless, since if imported into the released games, it'll either be incompatible, or it'll just look like our regular starters.

(tho frankly that can be said about the wide array of our unreleased data, so let's not get into that conversation)

@theSLAYER Tried again with a lv100 from DPPt didn't work.

Also does anyone want to get the Moon Pelago lv1-7 Vullaby?

And of course if there is brave people: B2W2 Hidden Grotto event or the Colosseum demo to explore, especially the Japanese one.

Edited by jojo12100