Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Any Arceus that is level 100 will pass.

ive gotten a Jubilife Arceus (encountered using an early version of tweaking + retire), And it passed at Lv.100

Mine still don't, I have done many tests (Fateful encounter check, Pokeball, EVs, PID, Origin Game and Nickname) all failed.

Don't know the criteras of Poketransporter or if there is something missing in PkHex during Gen4 to Gen5 process.

22 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Mine still don't, I have done many tests (Fateful encounter check, Pokeball, EVs, PID, Origin Game and Nickname) all failed.

Don't know the criteras of Poketransporter or if there is something missing in PkHex during Gen4 to Gen5 process.

To be fair, my void-Jubilife Arceus was transported March last year. Maybe they finally upped the checks? (doubt it tho)

It's at Lv 100, Met level 100 (due to transporter), EV untrained, and interestingly it doesn't have Judgment in it's moveset.

• Like 1

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:21 AM, theSLAYER said:

Any Arceus that is level 100 will pass.

ive gotten a Jubilife Arceus (encountered using an early version of tweaking + retire), And it passed at Lv.100

How did the shiny Arceus pass through? I've tried many times but I just can't seem to be able to transfer a HoO Arceus.

I levelled it upto 100 in diamond version and removed the moves required for a HoO Arceus to be transferrable.

Help?

10 minutes ago, shay123 said:

How did the shiny Arceus pass through? I've tried many times but I just can't seem to be able to transfer a HoO Arceus.

I levelled it upto 100 in diamond version and removed the moves required for a HoO Arceus to be transferrable.

Help?

Let me try again, since that last test was 1 year ago, and it wasn't shiny.

Found a bunch of new quests if people are boring:

-Force load the 21st E-reader card in Colosseum (here)

-Get all the Glitch Swarm Pokemon in Emerald (I gave Metarkrai method in an earlier post)

-Study the mysteries of shiny Pokemon in Ranger (here)

-Extract the Beta Tyranitar picture from Mobile Trainer

For myself I'll try again to get the FunFiesta Event Missions or at least to recreate them as they should have been.

Hope you'll help us

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

-Get all the Glitch Swarm Pokemon in Emerald (I gave Metarkrai method in an earlier post)

Not sure if this is feasible. Seems to me like the swarm glitch is just putting random data into the swarms. There could be tons of possibilities, the NidoranM thing may just be one personal experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I found another possible thing to go for, but it's pretty minor.

Is it possible to make a fake Mystery Gift for the Lock Capsule that gets detected by Gen 5's Relocator? I know it's possible, so maybe we can use use an unused Mystery Gift ID so it doesn't screw up any released ones? We have a fake shiny Ash-Greninja wondercard in the gallery, so why not post a Lock Capsule wondercard that works as intended? The item was never released after all and the TM it contains was only made available in Black 2 and White 2, not the originals.

I would have also suggested wondercards for the unused Poketch apps, but I think you can just tick an option in PKHeX to enable them so it would be pointless.

15 hours ago, SwagKey said:

I found another possible thing to go for, but it's pretty minor.

Is it possible to make a fake Mystery Gift for the Lock Capsule that gets detected by Gen 5's Relocator? I know it's possible, so maybe we can use use an unused Mystery Gift ID so it doesn't screw up any released ones? We have a fake shiny Ash-Greninja wondercard in the gallery, so why not post a Lock Capsule wondercard that works as intended? The item was never released after all and the TM it contains was only made available in Black 2 and White 2, not the originals.

I would have also suggested wondercards for the unused Poketch apps, but I think you can just tick an option in PKHeX to enable them so it would be pointless.

I spoke about with @theSLAYER a long time ago.

The problem for the Relocator is that we don't have the beta test .wc4

Speaking about Poketch I recently learned that it exists more than 2 unused with in fact a lot of debug ones. Can be interesting to investigate a bit about ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I'm getting bored by the lack of interest in this place for the projects innovators can propose.

I saw today that TorchicChickens found glitch maps in GSC where can you can find interesting Pokemon and I'm actually investing it.

I still need help for FunFiesta event missions. We need to do RAM dump and compare in order to find how data are transfered.

And finally I have a new challenge : get all the PokePelago unaccessible Launch Pokemon in SMUSUM.

Here the List

Sun Moon lv1-7 Spearow, Zubat, Shellder, Wingull, Rufllet (Sun), Vullaby(Moon), Pikipek

Ultra Sun Ultra Moon lv 1-7 Zubat, Seel, Wingull, Pikipek, Cutiefly

Really hope you'll contribute.

Edited by jojo12100

8 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

And finally I have a new challenge : get all the PokePelago unaccessible Launch Pokemon in SMUSUM.

Here the List

Sun Moon lv1-7 Spearow, Zubat, Shellder, Wingull, Rufllet (Sun), Vullaby(Moon), Pikipek

Really hope you'll contribute.

What exactly do you mean by "Launch Pokemon?"

Do you mean Pokemon available in the Poke Pelago before you get access to the feature?

2 hours ago, SwagKey said:

What exactly do you mean by "Launch Pokemon?"

Do you mean Pokemon available in the Poke Pelago before you get access to the feature?

Yes, exactly. I don't know how you can access to it but the fact Serebii was pretty complete about means that it can be done.

Also I got almost all Pokemon from DA00 glitch Map in Gold/Silver, the only exception is Corsola, don't ask me why it is so rare.

001 - BULBASAUR - D01B.pk2

039 - JIGGLYPUFF - EE82.pk2

097 - HYPNO - 154F.pk2

120 - STARYU - D4BF.pk2

135 - JOLTEON - 5A17.pk2

197 - UMBREON - E7C3.pk2

250 - HO-OH - 0448.pk2

Edit: It was a time exclusive, Staryu only appears at night/ Corsola during day.

222 - CORSOLA - 48E2.pk2

Edited by jojo12100

On 3/25/2018 at 3:43 PM, jojo12100 said:

Yes, exactly. I don't know how you can access to it but the fact Serebii was pretty complete about means that it can be done.

Here's what I think could be the only way of getting those then:

1. Start a new game.

2. Get to the part where you can catch Pokemon.

3. Tick the flag that makes the Poke Pelago option appear.

4. Hack in the max amount of Rainbow Beans and possibly hack in the max rank for all islands.

5. Put in fifty Rainbow Beans on the main island.

6. Now it's a waiting game until wild Pokemon appear on the main island. Possibly hack the Pokemon to always have a heart mark over them so they can join you.

7. Rinse and repeat until you're satisfied with the amount of underleveled Poke Pelago mons.

I would do this myself but I don't want to lose my Ultra Moon save file and Citra runs at a snail's pace on my PC.

If you want an easier hunt we could get the unobtainable Ultra Beasts from the opposite games since every Ultra Wormhole exists in the data. They would be a Kartana, and Buzzwole from Ultra Moon and a Celesteela and Pheromosa from Ultra Sun if anyone is interested. Maybe we could get them shiny to make them extra unobtainable?

4 minutes ago, SwagKey said:

Here's what I think could be the only way of getting those then:

1. Start a new game.

2. Get to the part where you can catch Pokemon.

3. Tick the flag that makes the Poke Pelago option appear.

4. Hack in the max amount of Rainbow Beans and possibly hack in the max rank for all islands.

5. Put in fifty Rainbow Beans on the main island.

6. Now it's a waiting game until wild Pokemon appear on the main island. Possibly hack the Pokemon to always have a heart mark over them so they can join you.

7. Rinse and repeat until you're satisfied with the amount of underleveled Poke Pelago mons.

I would do this myself but I don't want to lose my Ultra Moon save file and Citra runs at a snail's pace on my PC.

You got the right method, the fact is we still don"t know for the PokePelago flag. Note that you can dump the Pokemon when they are here. That's how I got lv11 Kadabra.

My 3ds dedicated to that is dead I can't help for the moment.

And yeah the hunts here are never easy, but that's why they are interesting ^^

Poketransporter is so broken, I hate you GF for that.

Just a few recap:

-Pokemon that should be transported Odd Eggs

-Pokemon that could be transported Amnesia Psyduck, Surf Pikachu?, Baton Pass Farfetch'd, Charm Bulbasaur, Charm Snorlax, Aurora Beam/Supersonic/Barrier Staryu, Head Smash Nosepass, HoA Arceus, DP Shaymin/Darkrai

-Pokemon that should NOT be transported Glitch Pokemon under their evolution level or encounter level !

Here's an unfamous glitched one (there is much more to disguss underleved hunters) - totally legal (caught via ditto glitch and poketransported in my 3ds)

141 - VERLISIFY - 050707212183.pk7

Edited by jojo12100

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Also still looking for someone who can get the Pelago ones.

I was planning to start that at the end of this month once finals were over, but I’ve been thinking do we know if enabling the option in the menu will be enough to the Pelago?  I’ve found with trying to sequence break the game that certain things will not work. Like trying to pick up Poipole too early just traps you in Ultramegaopalos.

On 10/04/2018 at 8:52 PM, Poke J said:

I was planning to start that at the end of this month once finals were over, but I’ve been thinking do we know if enabling the option in the menu will be enough to the Pelago?  I’ve found with trying to sequence break the game that certain things will not work. Like trying to pick up Poipole too early just traps you in Ultramegaopalos.

I cannot assure you, make a backup save before.

You'll have to find that Pelago flag too, which is still unknown for the moment

Good luck.

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

How far do you have to be in the story to unlock access to the Poke Pelago? If it's near the beginning I will try to help.

The idea is to go in the first island by unlocking the Poke Pelago there to get the unused Pokemon:

So I guess it could work after you got the Pokedex.

You have to do it 3 times in Sun, in Moon and in UltraSun or Ultra Moon.

The first step however is to find that Pelago flag in saves.

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

I cannot assure you, make a backup save before.

You'll have to find that Pelago flag too, which is still unknown for the moment

Good luck.

Yep, I know that.  I just have a feeling that the Pelago flag isn't the only flag that needs to be ticked in order to get there.  But, I'll find out once I start looking and testing.