Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

I've finally completed the in-game trade project! I forgot that you can just upload files from the user panel, so I guess I saved you the trouble of collating them all, @theSLAYER

I've actually just finished replaying XY for a third time to activate all trades, it was worth it since I wanted to try the starter I didn't use, that's Chespin.

Now that this project is done, I'm taking a break from Pokemon, my brain just doesn't want anything to do with it (at least until the next games).

Edited by Holla!
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Is this true? Which garc are they in?

Anyway, the models don't exist in SM.
Any models that don't exist in SM, cannot possible have it's Pokemon imported, unless the game gets patched (which I doubt they will. ORAS Megas remained exclusive, and USUM mythical and UBs are also exclusive)

The source is here and the proof is the picture I check this menu sprite doesn't come from 2G Remakes.

But yeah the 3D model doesn't exist sadly but this isn't the case for AZ Floette.

Also in-game Pikachu in USUM can be shiny in 1.1 Proof

Nobody wants to help me for the Unused Entei event?

Edited by jojo12100

Apparently USUM has an unused Egg Move: Punishment Murkrow. I think we'll have to wait a bit before upload it.

Also still hope that we can get Necrozma-Solgaleo dump and Giovanni's Mewtwo too.

Still need help for the Unused Entei Script.

And for the lv41 Volcarona for Underleved collection.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Also still hope that we can get Necrozma-Solgaleo dump and Giovanni's Mewtwo too.

Was planning to wait until I had the Mewtwo to upload everything, but if you want Solgaleo Nebbycrozma right now, then here it is.

Also...

On 7/1/2018 at 7:55 PM, Ruby Genseki said:

5th Trial:

• Missing ally Dedenne, couldn't get Togedemaru to call it and didn't wanna reset

Got this one this time around.

8th Trial:

• Missing Mallow and Sophocles's Mons (exclusive to US)

As well as these ones. Though I must point out that, while Bulbapedia says that Sophocles's Magnezone's supposed to have Sturdy, the one I dumped has Analytic.

Raticate's Rematch:

• Totem Raticate
  • Ally Rattata (can be seemingly indefinitely called; data is the same -even PID, from what I got- every time it appears)

The US counterparts for these ones.

And last, there was a second trial Fomantis in Lush Jungle, which could appear instead of the Comfey, depending on which wrong honey bush you chose. It's slightly different from the first one (it's Lv. 21 and has Ingrain instead of Leafage).

I've had these ones dumped for some time now but I hadn't moved on to the RR Episode yet as I wanted to hunt down every Ultra Space legendary before entering the HoF. Now, since I'm done with that, I'm planning to start the RR thing tonight. Should have Gio's Mewtwo (and prolly the other bosses' legends as well) within a couple of days.

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

I found that surfing archives and I need an expertise :

The fact it was in Japanese and used the good beta safari song can be postive points but the wild Porygon2, Scizor or Aerodactyl are clearly not for me.

I also send an email to the discover of the unused Entei and a request in GlitchCity.

Edited by jojo12100

Well, as promised, here are the two variants of Giovanni's Mewtwo:

Got the other bosses' legendaries as well:

Also, got this Muk from a grunt. It's nothing special but made me laugh since I had a confined Hoopa as my lead and thing just exploded.

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 2
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Great thank you so much @Ruby Genseki for your job.

I think I'll focus on Underleved for a moment but when it'll be finish I'll take back my researches about Unused Entei script.

I also though a similar hidden script can exist in B2W2 for Hidden Grotto but alone I can't do everything especially with my new job.

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

Hey, I'm still here too. The shiny Hall of Origin Arceus just really hates me right now. :/

If it means anything, I used ACE in my VC Silver to get a glitched shiny transferable Mew. I did the Trainer-Fly glitch in my Blue version first before trading it over and doing the Coin Case shenanigans. It's not legal by any means, but seeing as there is a fake shiny Ash-Greninja wondercard in the unreleased section it could be worth something if anyone wants it.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:05 PM, jojo12100 said:

Great thank you so much @Ruby Genseki for your job.

I think I'll focus on Underleved for a moment but when it'll be finish I'll take back my researches about Unused Entei script.

I also though a similar hidden script can exist in B2W2 for Hidden Grotto but alone I can't do everything especially with my new job.

For the Entei script this is some stuff i found
https://imgur.com/a/KBDYt 
https://hax.iimarckus.org/files/scriptingcodes_eng.htm#AwBsp5E scripting codes i found here

48 minutes ago, Cstylzzz said:

For the Entei script this is some stuff i found
https://imgur.com/a/KBDYt 
https://hax.iimarckus.org/files/scriptingcodes_eng.htm#AwBsp5E scripting codes i found here

Nice finding, now I have an idea : can you compare that script with one we already know, identify the 'ID' of that unused script and use MegaMap to do the switch as we did for Unused Darkrai event?

On 1/27/2018 at 4:07 PM, jojo12100 said:

Did you know that Spiky-eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu have menu sprites in Sun/Moon meaning that GF didn't forgot them?

Spiky.png.844ab3b9971cd460b1361f6d1859a329.png

Maybe in futur they'll add gen4 compatibility with Poketransporter and Spiky-eared Pichu?

Same for Cosplay Pikachu, Totem Pokemon in USUM, AZ Floette ...

That sprite is a modified version of Pichu's box sprite; it's not anything found within the games because I manually made a 'new' sprite for Spiky pichu to differentiate in a Box when viewed with PKHeX. Game-exclusive form sprites are retained within PKHeX as it has to support all generations :)

bulbapedia is wrong; someone probably took it from PKHeX and assumed it was the real deal.

• Like 1
  • Teary-Eyed 1

4 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

That sprite is a modified version of Pichu's box sprite; it's not anything found within the games because I manually made a 'new' sprite for Spiky pichu to differentiate in a Box when viewed with PKHeX. Game-exclusive form sprites are retained within PKHeX as it has to support all generations :)

bulbapedia is wrong; someone probably took it from PKHeX and assumed it was the real deal.

Thanks for the correction my bad I didn't check PkHeX sprites

On 2/11/2018 at 4:51 AM, jojo12100 said:

Apparently USUM has an unused Egg Move: Punishment Murkrow. I think we'll have to wait a bit before upload it.

Still need help for the Unused Entei Script.

And for the lv41 Volcarona for Underleved collection.

If you still need it, here you go. I had this one on my backup 3DS file.

637 - Volcarona - B1F56B4ADCB2.pk7

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

On 2/11/2018 at 7:05 PM, jojo12100 said:

I found that surfing archives and I need an expertise :

The fact it was in Japanese and used the good beta safari song can be postive points but the wild Porygon2, Scizor or Aerodactyl are clearly not for me.

I also send an email to the discover of the unused Entei and a request in GlitchCity.

I would not take this guy's video or content very seriously at all. He seems to be very similar or the same person as "The OFFICIAL Meloetta Channel" with his walls of text about hidden events in Gen 2.

All the footage in that and some of his other videos is stolen from this Japanese video, which is just a hack released for fun around the same time as HGSS. Here's the original video.

Edited by Flametix
Clarification

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Still focus on the Unused Entei Script for the moment but I have a new challenge for you ^^

Hope it'll interest someone.

PomegGlitchSwarm.PNG

I did a quick search for this glitch and didn’t find results that aligned with what you found.  Do you remember the source of this article?

15 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I did a quick search for this glitch and didn’t find results that aligned with what you found.  Do you remember the source of this article?

It comes from a PM of Metarkrai on November 2015 in GlitchCity Forum.

I didn't know very much about the Pomeg Glitch but it doesn't seem unbelievable to alterate the data with the glitch (event modifier).

SwarmGlitch1.PNG

SwarmGltich2.PNG

17 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Finally got that Entei.

According to the data location  the encounter should have been in Burned Tower during an event but it's hard to say precisely.

UnusedEnteiEncounter.PNG.2fd30509cb3d1bf53f56f51ad9a7884a.PNGUnusedEntei2.PNG.d8b72005282e50205fb3bd1b3951c234.PNGUnusedEnteiEncounter3.PNG.fc543013748babea0dd888aaab45a692.PNG

244 - ENTEI - A1FE.pk2

Next Quest: Pomeg Swarm

@theSLAYER As expected HeadSmash Nosepass doesn't pass through PokeTransporter

What's the pointer to that script? I would like to mess with it if possible :)

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Script location for me in JohtoMap 0x10942C. Script 542C.

It actually starts at 0x109428 and is script 5428 

the full script decompiled into PKSV

Spoiler

#org 0x109428
'-----------------------------------
loadfont
2writetext 0x5463 ' 0x109463
cry 0xF4
closetext
loadmovesprites
loadpokedata 0xF4 0x28
startbattle
if == 0x2 0x543D ' 0x10943D
disappear 0x4
returnafterbattle
end

#org 0x10943D
'-----------------------------------
returnafterbattle
disappear 0x4
end

#org 0x109463
= ENTEI: Bufuu!\e

• 2 weeks later...

THE GOD HAS SHOWN HIS TRUE COLORS!

It finally happened, I finally got a shiny unreleased Hall of Origin Arceus! As much as I didn't want to use my Master Ball on it, I kind of had no choice once it started to Struggle. Even so, this is an incredibly rare find that I hope can be contributed in some way to the Hall of Origin section in the unreleased gallery.

And with this, I can conclude that my goal of obtaining the shiny versions of the unreleased DP mythical Pokemon has ended in a success.

Here's the Arceus I managed to obtain. Feel free to edit the details to fit the criteria for the gallery. Remember to level it up to 100 if you intend to transfer to Gen 6 and above.

493 ★ - ARCEUS - 141F0CB5CCBF.pk4

• Like 3

I received a PM yesterday from Metarkrai about Glitch Swarm.

I paste it here if you're interested:

" Thus, if you want to get a proper swarm, you must tell the game that :
- there is a swarm going on + the route of the swarm + the % of the swarm + the swarming Pokémon (+ no glitch moves for conveniency), all this in the part of memory that stores swarm data.
or that :
- there is a TV news for a swarm + the route of the swarm + the % of the swarm + the swarming Pokémon (+ no glitch moves for conveniency), all this in the part of memory that stored TV news data.

There are four methods to change the values in both these areas :
1) Use Pomeg Glitch Data Corruption and corrupt some of the values in the area (used to unlock Southern Island)
2) Use a Glitch Pokémon's name to overwrite the data in the area (used for Instant Pomeg Glitch)
3) Use the HP and status from a Pokémon in a specific party slot to change some data in the area (used to unlock Faraway and Birth Island)
4) Use Arbitrary Code Execution to change the values in one of those areas

- 1) won't work due to the pattern of the data corruption that happens (you can't corrupt every value at every adress in every way)
- 2) Won't work either because species name long enough to overwrite TV news values or swarm values will also overwrite a lot of values, making your save unplayable.
And you also need a species name with a pattern that will give you a valid Pokémon at a valid location with a non-zero percentage.
In Emerald US, I found that it was possible to obtain a NidoranM swarm this way, but I don't think that you would be able to transfer the caught Nidoran to another Gen 3 game or to Gen 4 (and saving after the corruption would mean that you're bound to make a new save file due to the heavy corruption that happened in your save file)

- 3) could be used to get some new swarms by corrupting the species of the swarmed Pokémon of a current swarm (getting Wailord, Shiftry, and some more).
However, the swarming data is not reachable, so this needs to be done with TV news data.
However, TV news data has a component that I don't understand (there are multiple TV news stored, and I don't understand how they are ordered), so I have no way to be sure that the data of the TV news swarm will be at the adresses I want.

- 4) You can deposit specific Glitch Items in Pyramid Bag (or specific Items + Quantities in PC Items) and then use an Arbitrary Code Execution to copy the data formes by these Items (or Items + Quantities) over the swarm / TV news data, in order to create your own swarm."

So the Pokemon actually confirmed obtainable are Wailord, Shiftry, Masquerain and NidoranM. Can be interesting for shinyhunters.

Will try to do the trick for just fun but except if there is a very interesting Pokemon to get I don't think that I'll try to get them all because I want to focus on Hidden Grotto next.

@SwagKey I have tried tonight again and sorry no Hall of Origin Arceus can be Poketransfered even at lv100 :(

Edited by jojo12100