Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

44 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

In order to check we have to extract the static encounter cro of Sun/Moon like we did in ORAS/XY.

I'll check if @BlackShark didn't already do it.

Edit: He did it here and no routine exists so it's the opposite of Abomasnow where you find the 3D model but not the routine.

I checked and found a Pikachu routine in SM, can any rom hacker check if it comes from the Demo or if it's a new one?

Is it possible to extrapolate the map data from that list.
Perhaps it'll shed more light to this mysterious pikachu.

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

In order to check we have to extract the static encounter cro of Sun/Moon like we did in ORAS/XY.

I'll check if @BlackShark didn't already do it.

Edit: He did it here and no routine exists so it's the opposite of Abomasnow where you find the 3D model but not the routine.

I checked and found a Pikachu routine in SM, can any rom hacker check if it comes from the Demo or if it's a new one?

There is no zygarde encounter in the static encounter for SM this is in romfs unlike gen6 

12 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

And do you know more about the unused Pikachu?

I do see a pikachu encounter i think it was suppose to be in the trail for the fire zstone as its between those encounters
salandit pikachu marowak marowak salazzle 
Maybe this is the pikachu routine you where talking about
Pikachu lvl 20 form 0 electro ball twave quick attack and play nice shiny locked

10 minutes ago, Cstylzzz said:

I do see a pikachu encounter i think it was suppose to be in the trail for the fire zstone as its between those encounters
salandit pikachu marowak marowak salazzle 
Maybe this is the pikachu routine you where talking about
Pikachu lvl 20 form 0 electro ball twave quick attack and play nice shiny locked

Definitively an ally in this case, probably HA?

If someone can get it by swapping it with another ally and pk3ds it will awesome!

Does anyone here have access to the cutting room floor editing?

https://tcrf.net/Pokémon_Colosseum

Half the stuff they say needs to be confirmed about the Colosseum bonus content I've already proved wrong (Pikachu not being available) or confirmed (E-reader trainers DO have dialogue programmed), etc.

I also obtained every Pikachu and Celebi. That they listed they wanted.

Edited by HaxAras

18 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Does anyone here have access to the cutting room floor editing?

https://tcrf.net/Pokémon_Colosseum

Half the stuff they say needs to be confirmed about the Colosseum bonus content I've already proved wrong (Pikachu not being available) or confirmed (E-reader trainers DO have dialogue programmed), etc.

I also obtained every Pikachu and Celebi. That they listed they wanted.

Alright. I took out the bit about Pikachu.

The PAL e-reader desk clerks have no dialogue. I didn't mention whether the e-reader trainers do.

Hum I was thinking again about the unfamous unreleased FunFiesta Missions, I remember Serebii mentionned a Pokedex challenge.

Honnestly do you think a infrared or local wireless event can add so much text dialogue to your cardrige?

My guess is that we can maybe find unused text in the game that belongs to that event and build a similar event with that.

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Hum I was thinking again about the unfamous unreleased FunFiesta Missions, I remember Serebii mentionned a Pokedex challenge.

Honnestly do you think a infrared or local wireless event can add so much text dialogue to your cardrige?

My guess is that we can maybe find unused text in the game that belongs to that event and build a similar event with that.

It's possible.
They could be structure that holds certain statements for the event, and the rest is just summoning of the story/game text.

Plus it's not the cartridge that holds the data, but rather it is held in RAM on the NDS.

Hi,

back in business for 2 new projects if you're ready:

-first, Chickasaurus GL made a new video talking about glitchy trades in gen1, most are just useless but some are interesting (for example Rhydon vs Cloyster). Here the link to glitchcity forum informations. Of course, Pokemon obtained like that will be a bit glitchy. There are 13 Pokemon to get.

Edit: I got Abra and Hitmonchan for the moment. Now the Cloyster. And the Marowak. The Golem now. The Moltres now. The Rhydon and the Golbat. Got another Hitmochan for Underleved hunters ^^. And the Paras now. A Marowak now. Another one (2 missing).

046 - × - 110E.pk1

112 - RHYDON - 2E5D.pk1

042 - IKU - 30A0.pk1

107 - HITMONCHAN - E698.pk1

146 - MOLTRES - CA44.pk1

076 - × - FE56.pk1

107 - HITMONCHAN - 0D72.pk1

063 - d - 6490.pk1

091 - LA - B1C1.pk1

105 - EL - 85B2.pk1

105 - y - 527E.pk1

Edit 2: The 2 missings are Marowak vs Muk (not working in Pokemon Red) and Missigno vs Slowbro (crashes the game).

-then researches on B2W2 unused scripts can lead to the discovery of unused or unreleased in the West Funfiesta missions, anyone interested to investigate?

Edited by jojo12100

Finnally got the Slowbro, in Pokemon Yellow US but against another Slowbro.

That means that there are more Pokemon to get like that (in Japanese Blue and in Yellow).

080 - SLOWBRO - F1BD.pk1

Edit: I got all from Pokemon Yellow so next step is Japanese Blue and of course the 2 missing from Red.

058 - GROWLITHE - E80F.pk1

115 - är - ACC0.pk1

117 - SEADRA - B5A1.pk1

112 - RHYDON - 5615.pk1

117 - 3TRAINER - BED2.pk1

105 - 4 - 52EF.pk1

085 - DODRIO - 54AA.pk1

072 - TENTACOOL - BF34.pk1

010 - CATERPIE - BBF7.pk1

130 - GYARADOS - F764.pk1

039 - 4{ - 99A0.pk1

019 - RATTATA - 4E46.pk1

141 - KABUTOPS - 42F7.pk1

Edited by jojo12100

Don't know if any of you guys already got it, but since jojo asked me some time ago I've been looking for that Battle Royal pre-patch Stockpile Shuckle, and today, I've finally encountered the damned thing.
image.png.f5604efc819e981261b491aad65ab85e.png
I wanted to post a screenshot of it using the move, but even though I kinda held back in order to give it the chance to do it, the thing just kept spamming Rock Tomb against me xD
Anyway here's the file:
213 - Shuckle - FA8F6C74B3D6.pk7

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I still hope a good soul to do USUM Totem Quest, RAM dumping is the best solution but using cheat codes and catch the Pokemon can be used.

There is also Pokemon Green glitch trades to contribute. Edit: I took a look and there is just glitch Pokemon and a replica of first trade. :(

Edited by jojo12100

4 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

So I still hope a good soul to do USUM Totem Quest

Oh, so you didn't have'em yet?

I dumped most trial Mons during my personal playthrough a long time ago but didn't offer to upload them since I thought someone else might've done so already.
Though several Mons are missing, I've got all totems but Gumshoos (since I dumped'em from UM).
This file includes:

1st Trial:

• Totem Raticate
  • Ally Rattata
  • Missing wild Rattatas and wild Raticate
  • Missing all US version's Yungoos and Gumshoos. I'm probably gonna start playing US within a few days from now, so I can dump'em if no one has by then.

2nd Trial:

• Totem Araquanid
  • Ally Dewpider
  • Ally Masquerain
  • Missing wild Dewpiders and wild Wishiwashis

3rd Trial:

• Wild Marowak
  • Hiker David's Magmar
  • Totem Marowak
  • Ally Salazzle

4th Trial:

• Wild Fomantis
  • Wild Comfey
  • Wild Sudowoodo
  • Totem Lurantis
  • Ally Kecleon
  • Ally Comfey

5th Trial:

• Wild Elekid
  • Wild Electabuzz
  • Totem Togedemaru
  • Ally Skarmory
  • Missing ally Dedenne, couldn't get Togedemaru to call it and didn't wanna reset

6th Trial:

• Wild Gastly
  • Wild Haunter
  • Wild Gengar
  • Totem Mimikyu
  • Ally Banette
  • Ally Jellicent

7th Trial:

• Wild Jangmo-o
  • Wild Hakamo-o
  • Totem Kommo-o
  • Ally Noivern
  • Ally Scizor (had a hard time getting it to call this one, almost gave up)

8th Trial:

• Mina's Mons (Granbull, Mawile, Ribombee)
  • Ilima's Mons (Gumshoos, Smeargle, Komala)
  • Lana's Mons (Cloyster, Lanturn, Araquanid)
  • Kiawe's Mons (Talonflame, Arcanine, Alolan Marowak) plus Hiker David's Magmar
  • Nanu's Mons (Sableye, Absol, Alolan Persian)
  • Totem Ribombee
  • Ally Pelipper
  • Ally Blissey
  • Missing Mallow and Sophocles's Mons (exclusive to US)

Raticate's Rematch:

• Totem Raticate
  • Ally Rattata (can be seemingly indefinitely called; data is the same -even PID, from what I got- every time it appears)
Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 2
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1